Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi

For a last several weeks I have been wanting Seguin to be moved to a wing...mostly to improve his ice time and to free him up a little on the O side of the puck.  Now he's on line with talent and more importantly smarts...really pumped for the game tonight...

Rask better be on his game Tampa's first line is deadly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi

I have been waiting for a Caron, wheeler and seguin line

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I do prefer Seguin on the wing.  But is with Bergeron/Rechhi the best choice?  Seguin's talents are on the offensive side of things, so why limit that by playing him with a defensive shut down type center, and cement skates Rechhi who cant keep up 5 on 5?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi:
    [QUOTE]I do prefer Seguin on the wing.  But is with Bergeron/Rechhi the best choice?  Seguin's talents are on the offensive side of things, so why limit that by playing him with a defensive shut down type center, and cement skates Rechhi who cant keep up 5 on 5?
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]
    As you stated,Seguin's offensive game is already there so why not have him out there learning the defensive side of it from the Bruin's best in Bergeron?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi : As you stated,Seguin's offensive game is already there so why not have him out there learning the defensive side of it from the Bruin's best in Bergeron?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

And we already know Shawn Thornton can fight, so why not have him out there on the first line learning the offensive side of things from the Bruin's best in Krecji while you are at it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi : And we already know Shawn Thornton can fight, so why not have him out there on the first line learning the offensive side of things from the Bruin's best in Krecji while you are at it?
    What does Thornton have to do with it and who do you propose seguin replaces-Lucic or Horton?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi:
    [QUOTE]For a last several weeks I have been wanting Seguin to be moved to a wing...mostly to improve his ice time and to free him up a little on the O side of the puck.  Now he's on line with talent and more importantly smarts...really pumped for the game tonight... Rask better be on his game Tampa's first line is deadly.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

I'm excited about this too.  I think this will be good for him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally: Seguin-Bergy-Recchi : And we already know Shawn Thornton can fight, so why not have him out there on the first line learning the offensive side of things from the Bruin's best in Krecji while you are at it?

Another way to look at it is that with two responsible defensive players, Seguin will have more leash to go on the offensive. I have more faith in Bergeron/Recchi backing the kid up than Ryder/Wheeler.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I am interested in seeing what this line can do.  This was a line that I have been looking forward to seeing since Seguin was drafted.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Just to elaborate on my reasons for Seguin/Caron and wheeler.
    All young guys  fighting to stay with the big club, Caron is a bergie type player who can defensivly help out seguin and wheeler can fly with seguin creating some explosivness and caron is a smart playmaker also who knows where to be at all times.
    That line imo would create alot of havoc and draw other teams defensivive lines allowing the 1st line of K/L/H maybe more room against not so much a shutdown line.
    JMO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
                Mark Recchi/Marco Sturm-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
                           Jordan Caron-Blake Wheeler-Michael Ryder
               Brad Marchand/Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Here's what lines the Bruins are practicing in Florida. Me thinks both Caron and Seguin are capable of adjusting to new centers. Recchi seems to have a good read on where Seguin likes to set up in the slot or hit Tyler on the fly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I am interested in seeing what this line can do.  This was a line that I have been looking forward to seeing since Seguin was drafted.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

For me it's Seguin and Savard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup it will be a long time coming when the real Savard plays with Seguin (February) but it will be the right combination on the PP.  Need a Lucic prototype with the line nonethess.