Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts.

I got to admit something... I haven't been sober since the end of game 6. Non-stop partying here at my house. I've met people I didn't even knew existed... Some I wish I could forget, anyways I am rambling. Here are some thoughts.

1. WOW! what an amazing finish to the best playoffs in a long time. First year I caught at least a game of each series and I can honestly say this year's playoffs was exciting to watch.
    2. The finals were amazing. Whether you liked the way the Nucks played or not (most of you didn't, girls) you can't deny that they fought hard to bring it to a game 7. The Bruins showed the heart and bond that brought them to the finals and they brought it home.
    3. The Parade- WOW! whether bandwagon or whatever, it was great to see such a large turnout and I am very glad to say I was apart of it. 
    4. Want to give a shoutout as well to the Bruins for bringing out so many hot chicks, thank you.
    5. F the Habs 
    6. Can't wait for the draft.
    7. NAS- you're still an idiot
    8. Shupe- See above, but I respect you.
    9. F he Habs.
    10. Stanley- You were once the village idiot, now you're like Obama (the moment Osama was announced dead).
    11. Bring on next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts.

In Response to Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts.:
    [QUOTE]I got to admit something... I haven't been sober since the end of game 6. Non-stop partying here at my house. I've met people I didn't even knew existed... Some I wish I could forget, anyways I am rambling. Here are some thoughts. 1. WOW! what an amazing finish to the best playoffs in a long time. First year I caught at least a game of each series and I can honestly say this year's playoffs was exciting to watch. 2. The finals were amazing. Whether you liked the way the Nucks played or not (most of you didn't, girls) you can't deny that they fought hard to bring it to a game 7. The Bruins showed the heart and bond that brought them to the finals and they brought it home. 3. The Parade- WOW! whether bandwagon or whatever, it was great to see such a large turnout and I am very glad to say I was apart of it.  4. Want to give a shoutout as well to the Bruins for bringing out so many hot chicks, thank you. 5. F the Habs  6. Can't wait for the draft. 7. NAS- you're still an idiot 8. Shupe- See above, but I respect you. 9. F he Habs. 10. Stanley- You were once the village idiot, now you're like Obama (the moment Osama was announced dead). 11. Bring on next year.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

See above?  Do you recall my lineup where you wanted some most of my guys.  I think we like the same type of player.  I just think we disagree on what a rat is or isnt.  And Marchand is a rat. 

However, it was a great ride.  Next year could be another trip to the finals. 
    Wednesday- Cup Win
    Thursday- drive all the way to boston from Nova Scotia for an Eddie Vedder concert.  Lets Go Bruins chant starts at the concert.
    Friday- Sox game, drank all day at game on behind fenway and went to the game.
    Saturday- Parade- followed by a return drive to Nova Scotia.
    Sunday- fathers day and a 3 year old who doesnt care that I havent slept more than 3 hours a night for a week. 

Thing is, this ranks as one of the best weeks in my life. 

Cheers buddy- we have had some good battles over the year, we agreed sometimes and our team won the stanley cup.  Amazing ride.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

ps.  i don't think you have ever had a semi-sober thought.

:-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Posted by Shupe "Thing is, this ranks as one of the best weeks in my life." I would have to add a ditto to this statement, in the house for game 6, around Bruins fans for game 7 and to cap it all off...a Stanley Cup Parade...no doubt one of the best weeks of my life too. I can't wait for next season!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBean0-0. Show BostonBean0-0's posts

In Response to Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts.:
    [QUOTE]I got to admit something... I haven't been sober since the end of game 6. Non-stop partying here at my house. I've met people I didn't even knew existed... Some I wish I could forget, anyways I am rambling. Here are some thoughts. 1. WOW! what an amazing finish to the best playoffs in a long time. First year I caught at least a game of each series and I can honestly say this year's playoffs was exciting to watch. 2. The finals were amazing. Whether you liked the way the Nucks played or not (most of you didn't, girls) you can't deny that they fought hard to bring it to a game 7. The Bruins showed the heart and bond that brought them to the finals and they brought it home. 3. The Parade- WOW! whether bandwagon or whatever, it was great to see such a large turnout and I am very glad to say I was apart of it.  4. Want to give a shoutout as well to the Bruins for bringing out so many hot chicks, thank you. 5. F the Habs  6. Can't wait for the draft. 7. NAS- you're still an idiot 8. Shupe- See above, but I respect you. 9. F he Habs. 10. Stanley- You were once the village idiot, now you're like Obama (the moment Osama was announced dead). 11. Bring on next year.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

yea! brothers go bruins! yea!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

I envy all those from Boston

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts. : See above?  Do you recall my lineup where you wanted some most of my guys.  I think we like the same type of player.  I just think we disagree on what a rat is or isnt.  And Marchand is a rat.  However, it was a great ride.  Next year could be another trip to the finals.  Wednesday- Cup Win Thursday- drive all the way to boston from Nova Scotia for an Eddie Vedder concert.  Lets Go Bruins chant starts at the concert. Friday- Sox game, drank all day at game on behind fenway and went to the game. Saturday- Parade- followed by a return drive to Nova Scotia. Sunday- fathers day and a 3 year old who doesnt care that I havent slept more than 3 hours a night for a week.  Thing is, this ranks as one of the best weeks in my life.  Cheers buddy- we have had some good battles over the year, we agreed sometimes and our team won the stanley cup.  Amazing ride.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    haha don't worry I was just looking to get in a dig on you. Truth is, with all this happiness going around I have nothing to say. It was my best shot, although very weak.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Finally some (Semi) Sober Thoughts.:
    [QUOTE]ps.  i don't think you have ever had a semi-sober thought. :-)
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Couldn't agree more:)

Sections
Shortcuts