FINALLY they decided to bench Mr Slowmo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

FINALLY they decided to bench Mr Slowmo

Thornton scratched ...BRUINS are 1-0

COOL ! , ! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: FINALLY they decided to bench Mr Slowmo

No kidding guys its the first game this year that I feel so good ....none of the 3 stooges (the Lemon, Pandolfo, Thornton)  in the line up ...ouffffffffff it feels so great But Shame on CJ for waited so long before benching ST

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Baby steps .....next step recall Spooner to replace Caron...GOD its hard to pass the message !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Fluto Shinzawa@GlobeFluto

Julien: Good chance Thornton back in vs. NYR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Fluto Shinzawa@GlobeFluto

Julien: Good chance Thornton back in vs. NYR.

Who's gonna sit? March-And?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No way ST is gone ....i will even pay his hot dogs as much as he can eat ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Ok Stanley what about my offer? 

Second pandolfo was definitely a lemon since we got him - pev was not a lemon , 

St- He's a goon and one may say all goons Are lemons.  St . I think will be around for his last  season with the bruins. 

Btw I think  spooner is ok but I'm defintely not as high in him as you are- 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Btw I think  spooner is ok but I'm defintely not as high in him as you are- 

Better.  Though that was one funny preposition error.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Caron performed very well and even Thornton needs to admit that the 4th line is better with Caron. He did have some rust on his puck handling, or might have been nerves with Claude, but his speed, size and overall play is much, much better than Thorny. If Claude goes back to Thornton tonight then Claude has his head up his armpit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, you gotta stop spamming the board with the same threads over and over or you might get blocked, as people report and ignore you.  Especially when the posts are just to congradulate yourself (mistakenly).

Secondly, as projected assistant GM under your regime, I'm advising you to stop sharing all of your brilliant insights and predictions with the rest of the league.  Not only are Neely and PC poaching your ideas (obviously), other team's scouts and GMs come here too, learning from you and taking your best ideas back to their teams.  The market for Ryan Spooner is blowing up.  Dallas wants to unload Peverly now.  You've got to stop posting your thoughts and insights for everyone to see and maybe just send PC an occasional email directly.  It's too public here, and you should be getting paid for these ideas!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Stanley, you gotta stop spamming the board with the same threads over and over or you might get blocked, as people report and ignore you.  Especially when the posts are just to congradulate yourself (mistakenly).

Secondly, as projected assistant GM under your regime, I'm advising you to stop sharing all of your brilliant insights and predictions with the rest of the league.  Not only are Neely and PC poaching your ideas (obviously), other team's scouts and GMs come here too, learning from you and taking your best ideas back to their teams.  The market for Ryan Spooner is blowing up.  Dallas wants to unload Peverly now.  You've got to stop posting your thoughts and insights for everyone to see and maybe just send PC an occasional email directly.  It's too public here, and you should be getting paid for these ideas!

That's awesome. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Couldn't say it better.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I agree with you Fletch ...I could also get an offer to become GM for another team and thats not what I want .....and by the way I am not congradulating myself .....YOU GUYS ARE 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marco Spooner is a 1 point per game NHL player ...believe me you will love the kid ...he is already watpy ahead of Jeff Skinner at the same age , faster, smarter and more talent ...I see it , most of the Bruins fans see it ...but PC is going like that "Duh , does this kid has so much talent ??  Should we recall him ? ".  Cam Neely will have to get involved before Christmas if PC keeps sleeping ..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"Julien: Good chance Thornton back in vs. NYR." - 'Fluto'

"Who's gonna sit? March-And?" - 'Madhouse27'

I miss March-awnd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PREDICITON : If Thornton is back in the line up against the NYR , you can bet your house your car your wife on the game the Rangers will win 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

To be honest I didn't see that much difference in the line.  Then again I'm not a fan of Caron.

If we're gonna bench Thornton, then I'd put Spooner at center and Campbell on the wing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

How a 4th line winger determines the outcome of a game is beyond me. Thornton is a +2. Please explain how he's losing us games (Caron a -2).

Caron is a good shell of a player but he has zero vision and that's why he's never stuck in the lineup. He'll be a good 3rd line player somewhere else.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To be honest I didn't see that much difference
    a race between ST and this turtle around the rink and my money is on the turtle....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

"Julien: Good chance Thornton back in vs. NYR." - 'Fluto'

"Who's gonna sit? March-And?" - 'Madhouse27'

I miss March-awnd.

Or maybe he meant MarShandsomeone else sits as well.

Yes Book where he would like be, he meant "up in SayGun".   Innocent

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Suck on that Felger, I mean Stanley. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

What do u say now u dope? Just sniped Lunqvist

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Marco Spooner is a 1 point per game NHL player ...believe me you will love the kid ...he is already watpy ahead of Jeff Skinner at the same age , faster, smarter and more talent ...I see it , most of the Bruins fans see it ...but PC is going like that "Duh , does this kid has so much talent ??  Should we recall him ? ".  Cam Neely will have to get involved before Christmas if PC keeps sleeping ..

Point per game player in a 2-game sample this year. Impressive.

He's obviously not way ahead of Skinner, as Skinner is in the NHL. Spooner isn't. 

I want the kid to play at some point, but I don't expect them to move mountains. It would be stupid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sections
Shortcuts