fingers crossed for Paille

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

fingers crossed for Paille

For a 4th line guy, I've always felt the Bruins were lucky to have him... seems to give a consistent hard effort every single game and visible on the ice (not a slight to other Bruins.)

Wish him well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: fingers crossed for Paille

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

For a 4th line guy, I've always felt the Bruins were lucky to have him... seems to give a consistent hard effort every single game and visible on the ice (not a slight to other Bruins.)

Wish him well.

He is a big loss for Bruins he scored some big goals for them in play offs last year,will definetly miss his speed,don't think this will be just a minor concussion this time,keeping fingers crossed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

This will be his fourth concussion, second this year.

Let's hope for the best for him and the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

This will be his fourth concussion, second this year.

Let's hope for the best for him and the team.

My info may be bad... but I could swear I heard NESN say he already had 2 this year???

Either way, terrible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

A GIF of Paille's hit from Twitter/@PeteBlackburn.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He has to be pretty close to hanging them up.  That wasn't much of a concussion hit.  Obviously there was a jarring, but he didn't get blown up.  It's like when Savard took that hit from Hunwick (Hunny!).  It wasn't all that bad of a hit, but that was it.

Too bad.  I'm actually a big Paille fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

If he can't go that's a very tough loss for us. Plus that means we get more Caron, so it's a double loss. Don't know why a major was called for a clean hit, but whatever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why is that hit even a penalty?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Clean hit. I thought maybe the jarring from hitting the ice flat on his back caused the injury?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Tough break for Paille and the B's.  He is a pretty important energy and PK guy that will be missed in the players.  Hope he recovers fully, but doubt we will see him anytime soon.

Agree with the sentiment that there is not much wrong with this hit.  Wonder if McCabe's visor caught him on the button?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Tough break for Paille and the B's.  He is a pretty important energy and PK guy that will be missed in the players.  Hope he recovers fully, but doubt we will see him anytime soon.

Agree with the sentiment that there is not much wrong with this hit.  Wonder if McCabe's visor caught him on the button?

I agree Crowls. This will be his 3rd concussion this year. I believe his 4th of 5th of his career. Unless it's something else that's wrong I'm thinking the Docs will shut him down for this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

Paille just past his concussion test.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to grizzlybear69's comment:

Great news!!! Source?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

i guess if he can see straight he's good to go.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great news!!! Source?

Same source that you used to proclaim "Uh oh".

Too positive for you ?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

On CBC before the Habs Rangers game.Don might mention it after the first.Good news

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Great news!!! Source?

Same source that you used to proclaim "Uh oh".

Too positive for you ?

yes, San, too positive... as usual, you know my thoughts better than I do

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Heard the same on CBC before the game, that Paille had passed the test

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

On CBC before the Habs Rangers game.Don might mention it after the first.Good news

This is great to hear for him, his family and the Bruins.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I was wondering about the testing. We forget that getting woozy doesn't necessarily mean concussion. Concussion is the whole brain swelling and short and long term effect thing. People can get hit and their equilibrium goes haywire but no swelling. Hope the ol noggin is ok.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Hope it's true that he passed the concussion testing... looked to me like he fence-posted a bit when he went down. A bit high on the hit, but nothing too egregious. I understand the refs are trying to keep a worst-vs-first, last home game of the season from getting ugly, but the major on that hit and the matching misconducts to Chara and Scott were a bit over the top.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Daniel will be back!

http://www.sportsinjuryalert.com/2014/04/bruins-daniel-paille-feeling-great-not.html#.U0taJ6IQNVI

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

From what I am reading, he's not ready to go...............................................................................

From what I am reading, he's not ready to go.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

That suks

That suks!

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

not looking good for Kelly either! and the worst part, we get more Caron!!!

• Sections
    Shortcuts