FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!

Sit back with a lead and STOP playing seen this to many times.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!

Really? They blow one lead and you're back on the Fire Claude bandwagon? Pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

You can't be serious...get off that bandwaggon.  Where you even a fan before claud?  do you remember how good this team was before claud?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Really? They blow one lead and you're back on the Fire Claude bandwagon? Pathetic.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

Yup it cost them to many games and almost cost them game 2. Are you blind? This team with 2 or more goal leads sit back and stop attacking. Since you probably starting watching this team this season go check out youtube and watch the game 7 loss to th flyers last season. Bruins get a 3 goal lead and then stop playing. Te coch reue to tak reechi off the power pay too. I am so sick of this i would take a deal if i could. The deal would be the bruins are going to lose this series but have a new coach next season. I would take it because we have no chance of winning a cup with this coach and his sit back system expecialy when getting a lead. Geoff ward couldnt even run a high school powerplay!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Did we play the rangers today in MSG late in the reglar season?
    How about thomas his legs are open more tha a w hore in vegas!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Milan didn't exactly help with his incredibly inept pass coughup...Look, the B's go into these stretches of chaos/collapse. It's part of the B's pattern this year. They just have to go back to playing hockey. Tampa Bay is just not that good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]Did we play the rangers today in MSG late in the reglar season? How about thomas his legs are open more tha a w hore in vegas!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

you are such a joke

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBfan. Show NorthernBfan's posts

If Claude post game is saying they looked 'paralyzed" CALL A TIME OUT....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]You can't be serious...get off that bandwaggon.  Where you even a fan before claud?  do you remember how good this team was before claud?
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Toe to toe would destroy you on bruins triva or knowllege

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

no calude doesn't call time outs. besides the time it worked for him in game 4 vs the habs. This coach isn't capable of change its time cam does the right thing and cans him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!! : you are such a joke
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Jokes on you! Your a joke Bruins fan who only starting posting durng the playoffs! Let me guess your back now because jacobs made you leave right? Your a fraud man and we don;t need you. You may not like my opinions on the coach but every year of my life I have watched or listen to EVRY game even in years they suck!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!! : Toe to toe would destroy you on bruins triva or knowllege

who f(ing) cares....you sure couldn't tell by your posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Play not to win but not to lose its called claude hockey!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Does he ever yell at his team?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I'll do my Dennis Green immitation:

We know exactly who they are and we let them off the hook!

Personally, I would have used the timeout after the second goal. 

Once again the lack of a PP is the real reason the Bruins lost--- not only can they not score, it sucks all the momentum out of this team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I'll do my Dennis Green immitation: We know exactly who they are and we let them off the hook! Personally, I would have used the timeout after the second goal.  Once again the lack of a PP is the real reason the Bruins lost--- not only can they not score, it sucks all the momentum out of this team.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

I was yelling at the tv after that 2nd goal but our bafoon coach isn't capable of switching anything up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

wow, back on the fire Julien train already?  I mean really, we are in the conference finals tied 2-2 in case nobody noticed.  I for one have confidence that he will take us to the finals. Although sitting on a 3 goal lead this early didn't work out, but playing a run and gun pond hockey game with Tampa Bay will not end well for the Bruins.  We played with a 1 goal lead most of game 3.  I think we need to trust the defensive system. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

The fact is no lead is safe in this year's playoffs. Its not just the B's, this series could go the distance. It was bound to go that way, we scored 5 goals in a row then they scored 5 goals in a row between games 3 and 4.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

They got flat and they needed a talking to - it's not just the coaches conversation, it's the captains and someone else that rises to the occasion.

Momentum shifts with Tampa can be disasterous - those guys play disciplined pond hockey - that's a tough team to face - I think Claude has been driving a good discipline as well but he can't be a Francoma in a fast sport against an explosive team.

Claude, don't let this happen again, I don't need to relapse and go back to anger management classes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!! : I was yelling at the tv after that 2nd goal but our bafoon coach isn't capable of switching anything up

Maybe he didnt hear you through the magic television box.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Did we play the rangers today in MSG late in the reglar season? How about thomas his legs are open more tha a w hore in vegas!

Lol good one even I didn't think about that one!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Play not to win but not to lose its called claude hockey!

I agree the sloppyness of the coach is reflecting on the players and some of the fans! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

They almost blew a 3 goal lead in game 2 of this series too. The bruins are great at talking a good game saying they need to play hard for a full 60. We have been hearng this for over 2 years now and they make the same mistakes. I don't blame this fully on thomas but that first goal was horred. The entire team took the rest of the game off after the first period. In the conference finals none the less. If they give this kind of effort in game 5 i hope they get bood off the ice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

In Response to FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Sit back with a lead and STOP playing seen this to many times.
    1000000% agree with you im sick of the 2-3 goal leads and we stop playing and go into this defensive shell 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

THIS COACH IS ALSO THE REASON THE PP IS AWFUL!

Sections
Shortcuts