FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Re: FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!

Point 1: Tampa Bay is a damn good team with some explosive firepower. The fact of the matter is, the Bruin's PLAYERS let them back in the game. We all saw, and see, this team for whatever reason, go through lulls and get lazy periodically. No amount of yelling at players, timeouts, or benching of (insert name du jour) will change this during an Eastern Conference Finals. Its their make-up..it's OUR Bruins. Love it or leave it.
    Point 2: How come no one in Tampa is calling for Boucher's head after losing two straight after the game 1 beat down of the Bruins? Or after they let up 3 horrible goals in the first period? Ask yourself this.. is this "fire Claude" thing a Claude issue or a fan issue?
    Lets GO BRUINS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: FIRE CLAUDE!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Point 1: Tampa Bay is a damn good team with some explosive firepower. The fact of the matter is, the Bruin's PLAYERS let them back in the game. We all saw, and see, this team for whatever reason, go through lulls and get lazy periodically. No amount of yelling at players, timeouts, or benching of (insert name du jour) will change this during an Eastern Conference Finals. Its their make-up..it's OUR Bruins. Love it or leave it. Point 2: How come no one in Tampa is calling for Boucher's head after losing two straight after the game 1 beat down of the Bruins? Or after they let up 3 horrible goals in the first period? Ask yourself this.. is this "fire Claude" thing a Claude issue or a fan issue? Lets GO BRUINS!!
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

This is pro sports and when the players underprefform in the same manner or below expectations for long periods of time ( in this case 3 years) guess who gets held accountable?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This thread is amazing, but commenting is pointless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Power play completly horrid for how long? This team has not been playing with a consistant effort for how long? Kinda see where I am going here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Here is a newsflash: players play, coaches coach.
    The defensively-responsible system that has been in place the past few years had some pretty decent success, no? When the players play in that system, what happens? 2-0 wins. When they play somewhat in that system, what happens? 6-5 wins. When they lose the system, they typically lose.
    I can agree with the powerplay stuff though, how come there are no fire Doug Jarvis threads?
    Lets go BRUINS!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

"bruin fans" are hilarious, FIRE THE COACH, FIRE THE COACH!!!! i bet LUCIC, you have a flowbie's, sham wows, buy the national enquirer, ect. as it seems you are quite impulsive. completely overreact, to everything. last i checked the stats, clode has zero saves and, zero goals. but he did coach the 2nd best defense and 5th best offense in the nhl. stop hating, TRY to be a fan, and enjoy where their at(2 wins from the cup finals). when the playoffs started, if someone would have told me the bruins would be in a best of 3 series with home ice advantage, winner goes to play for the cup--- i would've  taken that in a second. think about it.