Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

fire everybody

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

fire everybody

i figured this is a good start for all my fellow "bruin fans"....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: fire everybody

Agreed. I cant, Just cant follow a team that doesnt go a perfect 98-0(82-0 and 4 playoff round sweeps) and have 5 fights everygame.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Can we be fired as fans?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: fire everybody:
    Can we be fired as fans?
    Posted by jmwalters

I wish that was possible.There are lots of "fans" I'd quickly throw under the bus.Obviously,I'm too simple to see how terrible the team truly is since I allow 1st place to cloud my judgement........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Thanks ADK. I missed the game last night and woke up to find the apocalypse happening on these boards. Geeze ... people need to give it a break already. I just questioned why someone on another thread would want to fire Claude. Of course, there are a couple of Canadians trolls on the boards this morning.

Ease up people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the sky is falling...

Sections
Shortcuts