First line - Bergeron - Seguin - Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: First line - Bergeron - Seguin - Marchand

In Response to First line - Bergeron - Seguin - Marchand:
    Ok dont go screaming at me for this one cus it prob wont happend, but this is just a line I would like to see out there personally.  I think they would have good speed and create a lot of scoring oppertunities.  Bergeron or Seguin at center doesnt really matter to me.  I would just like to see more line combinations like this. I think CJ trys to balance lines too much which is fine for some teams but once awhile stack some or something.  Some of our hardest workers would be on this line give it a shot. wont happen but I can dream lol
    Posted by mik802

I like it.

Bergeron-Seguin-Marchand
    Wheeler-Krejci-Ryder
    Lucic-Savard-Horton
    Thornton-Camp-Arniel is what I would go with.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

ILH,
    I would probably swap march and horton.. march would give savy and lucic a speedy wing, horton would give seguin and bergeron a goal scorer, and good as marchand has been this season, he's still not scoring goals...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

taz - haha my fav forwards are savard and bergeron ... but savard has been eh lately and marchand and seguin are growin on me

but to roler - i could see switch horton in there i think you got to separate lucic and horton it doesnt seem to be workin anymore

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I really like this line. Marchand could end up being a Kunitz-type player for Seguin to set up and Bergeron would actually have talent to play with and not have to carry his line defensively as well as offensively.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: First line - Bergeron - Seguin - Marchand:
    ILH, I would probably swap march and horton.. march would give savy and lucic a speedy wing, horton would give seguin and bergeron a goal scorer, and good as marchand has been this season, he's still not scoring goals...
    Posted by rolerhoky19

Thats a good point but do you think Marchand can handle the Kessel position?? I mean he is small and fast  like Kessel so maybe savard will be able to get him some passes. If only he could shoot like Kessel, then again he was a finisher in the AHL.

Now if they could just get Lucic to throw more hits, did you see Clutterbuck has the most hits in the league?? Lucic needs to up high on that stat and he is not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

ILH,
    at this point, he doesnt have too.. Savards not the old savard, and lucic is chipping in a lot more offensively, this line wouldnt be playing top line minutes either..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Marchand is a 4th line /AHL player.. with a possible ceiling as a third liner for a mediocre team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Marchand is a 4th line /AHL player.. with a possible ceiling as a third liner for a mediocre team.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

He's better than sobotka(who's career is having  a resurgence).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good suggestion as far as it goes, What did you do with Recchi?? Also note that Claude is switching Ryder and Horton

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Recchi is in the pressbox/player asst. coaching some games!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have been saying this for the last 2 weeks : Seguin needs to play more or he wont develop as fast as the others rookies ....Hall is playing an average of 20 minutes per game and Seguin 11 mins ...and Marchand should not stay on the 4th line , he brings energy to the team and we need a spark ...I dont know if Looch is injured but he doesnt hit half of the way he was hitting when he entered in the league 2 years ago ......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if CJ makes some major moves and rewards the hard working players)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dez,
    marchand is no better then sobotka at this point.. Vlad has more points (and has been scoring more lately) meaning he might have alot more by seasons end.. He also has way more hits, their games are different though, Vlad is creative and will need decent players around him to produce.. Marchand is going to produce how he produces, probably part of the reason half his goals are on the short hand..

Stanley, hall is on an awful team, seguin would play more in toronto to.. Kessel gets more minutes has he improved at all since leaving boston?? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, marchand is no better then sobotka at this point.. Vlad has more points (and has been scoring more lately) meaning he might have alot more by seasons end.. He also has way more hits, their games are different though, Vlad is creative and will need decent players around him to produce.. Marchand is going to produce how he produces, probably part of the reason half his goals are on the short hand.. Stanley, hall is on an awful team, seguin would play more in toronto to.. Kessel gets more minutes has he improved at all since leaving boston?? 
    Posted by rolerhoky19

Sobotka has played 99 more minutes(556-457) and has 3 extra points to show for it.Sobotkas 29 PP minutes compared to Marchands 6 PP minutes might explain the point difference.Sobotka is outhitting him 72 to 40 so I'll give him that one stat.Other than that I stick by the statement that Marchand is better than Sobotka(who's game I like by the way).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Warsofsky better be as billed. I liked Sobotka a lot. I realize that it was highly unlikely he'd ever fit in here because of our depth at C, so the trade was the best for both sides, but he plays the game the right way despite being seriously undersized and I respect that a lot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sobotka 23
    35GP 5G(1PP 1SH) 12A  17 Pts  -1   15:53 TOI/G 2:13SH  0:50PP
    LAST YR IN BOS at 22
    61GP  4G  6A  10Pts  -7

March 22
    36Gp  6G (3SH) 8A  14Pts    +8     12:42     1:30SH   0:09PP

Sobotka fits the mold of Cj more, he had talent and never played flashy.

March plays flashy and too much personality for Cj but his play has kept him in the game.  The telling tale is the stats of those around him

Thorn w Sob   74Gp       1g 9A 10Pts -9
            with March  39GP  7G 2A 9pts  +5

I realize all Thorn's mins in those games were not with either Sob or March, but the fact is that March has a way of exciting the play and making players around him play better, more so than Sob.

I also disagree that March will only be a 4th liner with 3rd line upside.  His potential is that of a 2nd liner, I don't believe he is a short timer either.  He has been a producer and competitor wherever he has played, in the minors, season and playoffs, with the CDN Juniors, in the AHL and he will be in the NHL. Albeit it will be at a lesser pace, but he will be a valued contributor.

I wouldn't mind seeing this line but I do not see CJ sitting Rec.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Also please not as the first line. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

just thought id bump this back up with the way bergeron and marchand help us win last night in the third.  I still think Bergeron Seguin and Marchand should be a line prob the second line

Sections
Shortcuts