First Pick Could Be Dealt

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: First Pick Could Be Dealt

In response to marco0863's comment:

....no way they trade first pick. This is just pre draft hoopla getting fans excited etc..

Well I wasn't expecting the #1 pick to be traded but now that you've said no way................there's a better chance then ever before.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I also know a guy who knows Chris Stewart's agent & he's saying that Stewart would love to play in Boston. Would PC trade someone like a Marchand for him? Love Stewart's game & he fits the Bruins mold.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

[/QUOTE]

He's been despised by his teammates everywhere he's been.  Why would an organization with a profoundly selfless team identity - a culture they worked hard to build - bring in a guy with a rep as one of the most disliked, selfish players in the league?  Because he's occasionally good?

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I spoke to my friend Matty with the Av's tonight & I asked him if this was true when he was there. He said his teammates loved him there & was tough as nails. His downfall is that he takes constructive criticism literally. So I have no idea where you're getting this dispised stuff from, but an NHL trainer who's worked with him directly in the past says you're wrong! Who's your source? 

[/QUOTE]

You know what, nite, you're probably right.  I may have gotten caught in the cycle of "I read it somewhere, and it was repeated somewhere, and then people were talking like it was fact".  My memory of this has legs going back to when he was in Kingston, but I don't have a specific source, so I'll retract that part.  Still, that leaves his inability to take criticism and improve, which, it seems to me, is what has landed him in three different NHL organizations by his 26th birthday, and seen him demoted on his way out for disinterested play and an indifferent commitment to playing a 200' game.  I have to think that if Hitchcock is willing to part with you, Julien's not going to be a soft landing for you.  And in light of that criticism piece?  Wow.  Stewart, this is Teddy Nolan.  Teddy, Chris doesn't like criticism....

Now that he's a Sabre, I can't exactly wish him well, but I think there's huge potential for Ted Nolan to turn this guy into what you're looking for out of him.

If he can live through the process....

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

If anyone hasn't seen it, NBC sports is reporting that Florida has an offer, most likely from Calgary or Toronto...still really a rumor though...

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/10/tallon-panthers-have-received-fair-offer-for-first-overall-pick/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs" rel="nofollow">http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/10/tallon-panthers-have-received-fair-offer-for-first-overall-pick/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I wonder if Tallon would bite if PC offered Marchand, Boychuk, a prospect or two, and the B's 2014 and 2015 first round picks.

Yes, pure fantasy I know :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think if Florida trades the pick, it is for established players. I think the trade for Luongo signals they want to be relevant now and build a fan base.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

If anyone hasn't seen it, NBC sports is reporting that Florida has an offer, most likely from Calgary or Toronto...still really a rumor though...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=29951&navid=nhl:topheads

Tallon is like watching a woman try to pick out a pocket book or the perfect gloves. Every other 10 minutes he puts more disinformation out. 

I say trades down and takes a nice package of vets and 10-15 pick. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

Tallon wouldn't bite for that ...I don't think. .. 

[/QUOTE]

You never know. Look at the Thornton trade....lol

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

After reading ur post again ... i realized this is ur way of agreeing with me.  Its ok ...ur proud I get it. Its like yea I agree but wait I can't agree.

[/QUOTE]

yes i wuz undeecided .......here! until i red ur post. maybeee if tallun .........her1.......trades 4r more piks thay can all go straight ..........its ok..........2 playing in thu nhl like u suggest the bruins drafted playeers shood due

that wood bee killr!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

After reading ur post again ... i realized this is ur way of agreeing with me.  Its ok ...ur proud I get it. Its like yea I agree but wait I can't agree.

[/QUOTE]

yes i wuz undeecided .......here! until i red ur post. maybeee if tallun .........her1.......trades 4r more piks thay can all go straight ..........its ok..........2 playing in thu nhl like u suggest the bruins drafted playeers shood due

that wood bee killr!

[/QUOTE]

Once again ur way of deflecting the question. .. I get it chow ...there were no mistakes on this one. .. u just d don't want to answer. .. pride

[/QUOTE]

new eye adtmi neg homer, ur correctomundo and hvae Kess Segs spede like wow auto-cup bruins ez haf Ovie Segz Kess uato cup die nasty nxet 10 yaers.  e z button.  Mez h a ha ha.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

new eye adtmi neg homer, ur correctomundo and hvae Kess Segs spede like wow auto-cup bruins ez haf Ovie Segz Kess uato cup die nasty nxet 10 yaers.  e z button.  Mez h a ha ha.

[/QUOTE]

correctomundo ....... hee hee ......awwsum !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Ok ... here it is ... sir pls make necessary corrections. ..do u need more cuz I can provide it

[/QUOTE]

cuz  ? r wee related. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

Once again ur way of deflecting the question. .. I get it chow ...there were no mistakes on this one. .. u just d don't want to answer. .. pride

[/QUOTE]

don't wunt 2 answr wut 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.