First place or bust.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: First place or bust.........

In Response to First place or bust.........:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins need to stop screwing around and finish off this division title. Philly is going to win the Conference and Tampa is on a 12 game homestand. They will finish second no doubt. After that you will have Pitt and Wash battling for 4th and 5th..If the Bruins ever manage to stumble to 6th or 7th place it will be one and done. I don't see them beating Tampa, Philly, Mon, Pitt or Wash without home ice.  
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    Who cares?You're opinion is beyond worthless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Boston 3rd
    Montreal 6th

First Round matchup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

1) Philly
    2) Tampa
    3) Boston
    4) Pitt
    5) Wash
    6) Carolina*
    7) NYR**
    8) Montreal***

* Cam Ward is having a stellar year.  I think the Canes will gel down the stretch, and Ward will carry them into the 6 spot.

** Same thing with the New York.  Lundquist will single-handedly carry the Rangers into the playoffs.

***Poor Atlanta.  Montreal will pull out their annual magic show down the stretch.  Their fans will carry their over-achieving behinds into the #8 seed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: First place or bust.........:
    [QUOTE]Boston 3rd Montreal 6th First Round matchup.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Works for me although I could see Montreal not making the postseason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First place or bust......... : Works for me although I could see Montreal not making the postseason.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Since sweeping the Habs 2 years ago, Bruins have lost 7 of 9 to Habs fore some reason. Would rather see someone else first round.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

HAHA "screwing around" .. as if they are sooooo good that they are screwing around.  CLASSIC. And furthermore, how about looking at winning the STANLEY CUP?!?!?!  The Sox, Celts, and Pats don't really celebrate division titles do they!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

That's because the Bruins are chokers. Did you happen to see the playoffs last season? They wilt in the big matchups...i.e. Montreal. They still lack leadership big time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]That's because the Bruins are chokers. Did you happen to see the playoffs last season? They wilt in the big matchups...i.e. Montreal. They still lack leadership big time.
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    I remember sweeping Montreal the last time they played in the postseason but thanks for the useless post TROLL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]That's because the Bruins are chokers. Did you happen to see the playoffs last season? They wilt in the big matchups...i.e. Montreal. They still lack leadership big time.
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Chara has to be the Chara of 2 yrs. ago. I think he has the fire in the eyes again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

You mean when they lost to Carolina? Here's the problem...LEADERSHIP!!! The Canadians have mediocre talent but they are playing way over their capabilities. Why? Leadership...when they need a goal Gionta or Cammellieri gets one. They don't disappear like Chara or Wheeler or Krejci.....the only Bruin you can count on is Bergeron and he can't score 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]You mean when they lost to Carolina? Here's the problem...LEADERSHIP!!! The Canadians have mediocre talent but they are playing way over their capabilities. Why? Leadership...when they need a goal Gionta or Cammellieri gets one. They don't disappear like Chara or Wheeler or Krejci.....the only Bruin you can count on is Bergeron and he can't score 
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    OK,thanks for nothing....maybe you should stick to writing about how much Seguin has let you down......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Another stupid post!
    First place in a division is meaningless, just make the playoffs
    Every year there is upsets
    Last year the 7th and 8th seeds played in the conference finals

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I'd rather play on the road. Records don't lie.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First place or bust......... : OK,thanks for nothing....maybe you should stick to writing about how much Seguin has let you down......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Is Nash even a Bruins fan? That's all he seems to do is put them down.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

first place or bust might be correct...the second place n/e team may not make the playoffs(montreal). i love predictions being made in january,about what's going to happen in 3 months! please tell me who will win the super bowl all you nostradomas's- lets get rich! each season is independent from all others- different players on different teams-different schedules. join the now, and enjoy where you are. stop living in the past

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Question to everyone here.

If you are walking down the street and notice a person who is both an idiot and a drunk repeatedly saying, "Seguin is a bust", "Kessel is 3rd in scoring in the league behind Ovie and Crosby", "I am the King of Spain" and "Wideman was awesome" and granted this person looks and smells like he is covered with several bodily fluid - would you stop and argue with him?

Or would you go home and pour bleach into your eyeballs trying to erase the image?

Now imagine that person can post and start threads on here.  Further question, why stop and argue with him here?

Not even worth your time.

Think of the most demented person you've encountered over the last 4 months of your life.  You know that person is on here posting.

Now think about that ignore button and how much of a friend that little rascal is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

[QUOTE]Question to everyone here. If you are walking down the street and notice a person who is both an idiot and a drunk repeatedly saying, "Seguin is a bust", "Kessel is 3rd in scoring in the league behind Ovie and Crosby", "I am the King of Spain" and "Wideman was awesome" and granted this person looks and smells like he is covered with several bodily fluid - would you stop and argue with him? Or would you go home and pour bleach into your eyeballs trying to erase the image? Now imagine that person can post and start threads on here.  Further question, why stop and argue with him here? Not even worth your time. Think of the most demented person you've encountered over the last 4 months of your life.  You know that person is on here posting. Now think about that ignore button and how much of a friend that little rascal is.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Stickin it .... !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

In Response to First place or bust.........:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins need to stop screwing around and finish off this division title. Philly is going to win the Conference and Tampa is on a 12 game homestand. They will finish second no doubt. After that you will have Pitt and Wash battling for 4th and 5th..If the Bruins ever manage to stumble to 6th or 7th place it will be one and done. I don't see them beating Tampa, Philly, Mon, Pitt or Wash without home ice.  
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    did u see mtl beating wsh and pit last yr?  in the playoffs anyone can win, the bruins can beat anyone in a 7 game series

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

nash... how do you recommend playing 32 games at once???wrap it up???duh

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts