first round mvp goes to..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

first round mvp goes to..........

feel like horton is going to be big.  His game has evolved alot this year, not just because he got more points towards the end but he just seems to have realized "oh ya, i'm 230 lbs and talented,  this isn't so hard".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: first round mvp goes to..........

agreed with an honerable mention to Kaberle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I understand this is something to talk about, but let's win the series first! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm just hoping Boston won't be relying on TT to the point that he is our MVP.As far as picking 1 player I'll go with Chara but production from the 3rd line is the real key to Boston making noise in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

hangnail, just picking who I think will be big in the first round, not even predicting the outcome.

Dez, totally agree on the TT thing, he makes me nervous with mtl more than any other team as they seem to have his #.

As far as 3rd line being key, yes and no.  They need to pitch in but our best players have to be our best players, if the top line is not scoring we are in big trouble.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: first round mvp goes to..........:
    [QUOTE]hangnail, just picking who I think will be big in the first round, not even predicting the outcome. Dez, totally agree on the TT thing, he makes me nervous with mtl more than any other team as they seem to have his #. As far as 3rd line being key, yes and no.  They need to pitch in but our best players have to be our best players, if the top line is not scoring we are in big trouble.
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]
    I guess I'm just expecting big things from the top 2 lines.If the 3rd line gets going the Bruins can go deep!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Pernell Karl Subban

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]Pernell Karl Subban
    Posted by orangecrush28[/QUOTE]
    He needs to be straightened out real early. Like game 1. He'll be running scared all series...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am saying Kelly. 

he hasnt been well received here.  But against a speedy team he will play a huge role.  Close games he will be on the ice a lot.  Faceoffs.  The PK which could be the difference maker in this series.  In fact I say he pots a couple goals to go with it. 

My 2nd pick is Ryder.  Contract year and I say that line is our difference maker line. 

Kaberle against a non-physical team is a solid pick as well.  Lots of pressure on Z.  Kaberle Seids are very key.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Mark Recchi.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Against the Habs....Lucic who else!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]hangnail, just picking who I think will be big in the first round, not even predicting the outcome. Dez, totally agree on the TT thing, he makes me nervous with mtl more than any other team as they seem to have his #. As far as 3rd line being key, yes and no.  They need to pitch in but our best players have to be our best players, if the top line is not scoring we are in big trouble.
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]

I hear you, I just don't like looking too far ahead.  This series isn't a gimme by any means, as I'm sure you would agree!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

My pick will be tough to say but our speed line will need to be a factor, if Ryder can put the puck in the net to redeem himself the 3rd will be our best line. Like everyone else mention our 1st power line KHL will need to use their size to wear down the d especially Subban and Gill will be the most TOI d men for Mtl. The 2nd line will need to be the secondary scoring and i am hoping bergy steps up marchand to intimidate to draw penalties not recieve them. I am not worry about rechhi he is vet who knows what to do. For our 4th line Paille has played better as of late, Campbell been my favorite new Bruin this year and for thorn he will be important for the 1st 2 road gms. just in case the fans cheer on to get Chara's head. Thorn,Campbell,McQuaid and maybe Hnidy would be a good d man for the road gms. he is experience in these tense situations.

(1) For our MVP I will pick Peverly.
    (2) Thomas will need to play his best
    (3) Kaberle is a big factor on our d to move the puck out of the d zone
    (4) Chara will be busy shutting down and maintaining the defense making sure the forwards are back checking at a 100% caliber.
    (5) Stay discipline and stay out the sin bin
    (6) Take the 1st 2 home gms. the Bruins cannot afford to lose the home ice advantage

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

"i've been a bruin fan for 200 years, i live in the bruins training room", "i think the mvp will be carey price and pk subban"- and "i'll call everyone names like braindead and stupid, to get my "point" across"..... guess who i am?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

If the Bruins win: Milan Lucic, who is a Habs-killer.
    If the Habs win: Carey Price.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Bruins score 20 total goals in a 4-2 series.

Scoring leaders:

Peverly 4-3-7
    Horton 3-3-6
    Bergeron 1-5-6
    Recchi 4-1-5
    Lucic 3-2-5
    Chara 0-4-5
    Krejci 0-5-5
    Ryder 2-2-4
    Marchand 1-3-4
    Seidenberg 0-3-3
    Kaberle 0-3-3
    Campbell 1-1-2
    Boychuck 1-1-2
    Kelly 0-2-2
    Paille 0-1-1

Exact enough for ya?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Against the Habs....Lucic who else!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Agreed This is most likely....The question is whichdefenceman from the Habs will he target to get going?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Oh, Peverly the MVP

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'm going with the B's MVP for the whole season, Chara.

Might be obvious, but this team lives and dies with the guy.  9th place team without him.  Makes his goaltending look better when he's in shutdown mode, quietly leads this team.

He will be a focus in Montreal, and I think he shrugs it off like he has all year and steps it up a notch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

Agree that Horton could be a beast in the playoffs but I think they are going to live and die with Thomas.  If he can put together a two month stretch that matches his best play of the season, the B's may be doing a little Duck touring of the city in June.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboman88. Show zamboman88's posts

Like I said....you are a tool.  Thomas gets it, maybe Bergie.

[QUOTE]Carey Price , honorable mention to PK SUBBAN
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said....you are a tool.  Thomas gets it, maybe Bergie. In Response to Re: first round mvp goes to.......... :
    Posted by zamboman88[/QUOTE]

88 u are absolutely correct. i made the mistake of trying to have alittle back and fourth with this tony the toolbox and it went as everyone told me it would, he doesn't want talk about the bruins or hockey. he is lying wait for someone say something he doesn't agree with then he starts with his ranting. believe me bro dont bother.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

cactus tony... for his insightful, unbiased posting. thanks tony, you deserve the award. this is the Most Vagrant Poster award, right?

Sections
Shortcuts