First round pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: First round pick

In Response to Re: First round pick:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First round pick : Agreed ! My thoughts also.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    I think Boston is in a better position to maintain their nucleus moving forward than either TBay,Carolina or Chicago.If Boston managed to win this year they would still be able to start next year with the roster essentially intact,regardless of whether another draft pick was dealt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First round pick : Yep you're right . Traded Chuck Kobasew to Wild for Craig Weller, rights to Alexander Fallstrom, 2011 second round pick

that was a good trade !!!  Contrarily to what JWensink kept on raving about losing Chuck.
    Proves again your theory that trades can only really be judged later down the road.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First round pick : I think Boston is in a better position to maintain their nucleus moving forward than either TBay,Carolina or Chicago.If Boston managed to win this year they would still be able to start next year with the roster essentially intact,regardless of whether another draft pick was dealt.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

and the players wanting to come to Boston and players staying long term at budget cap hits.
    Unlike what Mr. Shot keeps saying " Nobody will want to play in Boston anymore" Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First round pick : and the players wanting to come to Boston and players staying long term at budget cap hits. Unlike what Mr. Shot keeps saying " Nobody will want to play in Boston anymore "
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

It was everywhere last summer.   If the Bruins do this, no one will want to play in Boston ever again!  Look at them trying to trade Savard after he signed his NTC contract!  No one will ever come to Boston again!    They bought out Glenn Murray!  Say goodbye to any UFAs of quality ever coming to Boston!

And then Kaberle waives his NTC to come to Boston.

Players don't care about Mary Marc Savard's hurt feelings because he was in some trade rumors.  Players want a Cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First round pick :  When they made this trade I was disappointed losing Kobasew. But his career has spiralled downward since and having an extra 2nd pick has enabled PC to bring in a depth player like Chris Kelly. Yes it was a decent return.

When you made this thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=0

I was disappointed that you didn't reveal the mystery poster.  But since then, your image has spiraled downward and have the second thread has only fueled the demise.  The good news is that you don't come around much anymore because you know I'm going to keep brining it up until you come clean and admit that you really screwed the pooch with your attack threads.

It has enabled me to expose you for what you really are, so I guess it's a decent return.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First round pick : It was everywhere last summer.   If the Bruins do this, no one will want to play in Boston ever again!  Look at them trying to trade Savard after he signed his NTC contract!  No one will ever come to Boston again!    They bought out Glenn Murray!  Say goodbye to any UFAs of quality ever coming to Boston! And then Kaberle waives his NTC to come to Boston. Players don't care about Mary Marc Savard's hurt feelings because he was in some trade rumors.  Players want a Cup.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

That's why I put Wink .
    I know you were being sarcastic on the "saying goodbye to UFA's coming to Boston now .... "  I totally agreed with you and found it funny but your rant on chowdah is not funny or whatever you're making out of it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First round pick : That's why I put  . I know you were being sarcastic on the "saying goodbye to UFA's coming to Boston now .... "  I totally agreed with you and found it funny but your rant on chowdah is not funny or whatever you're making out of it. 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know it's not funny.  And I apologize to everyone for having to read it...every time.  Until he either answers the question, admits fault or stops coming around, it will continue.

The UFA thing was big, GM Suicide, blah blah.  So stupid.  Imagine the headline:  Brad Richards turns down 5-year, $40M contract from Boston.  Cites Marc Savard's hurt feelings as sole reason.