First Tattoo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

First Tattoo

I have been waiting over 20yrs to get my first tattoo. My pic shows why.

Done by Jesse Smith in Grand Bend Ontario

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: First Tattoo

Pretty sweet man...

I have a feeling the number of B's tattoos skyrocketed in the last couple of weeks...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to First Tattoo:
    I have been waiting over 20yrs to get my first tattoo. My pic shows why. Done by Jesse Smith in Grand Bend Ontario
    Posted by LordByron77

Thats awesome! i was gonna get my first tattoo of B's logo with cup next to it with year on my arm. congrats looks good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to First Tattoo:
    I have been waiting over 20yrs to get my first tattoo. My pic shows why. Done by Jesse Smith in Grand Bend Ontario
    Posted by LordByron77
    I got the bruin logo on my chest about 5 years ago. Gotta say i like yours better though.
    How's things at the bend nowadays? I'm  originally from the Arkona area.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Don't get up there too often. If there is a beach I would go, living in the London area, it would be Port Stanley. Only traveled there to get tattoo done. Well worth the travel time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nice one!

You get a "recommended" from me!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Ive had one for 10 years and when they won the cup, I already had in mind what I wanted. Im waiting on the drawing to come back from my tattoo artist. I have a bear with a B's jersey on holding a stick. Im going to have the cup behind the bear with a banner above it that says" Stanley cup champions. Below the cup in a banner that says "Bleed black and gold......I might go back later and get a Boston skyline added.

Sections
Shortcuts