Fix the mistakes, win Game 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Fix the mistakes, win Game 5

In Response to Re: Fix the mistakes, win Game 5:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fix the mistakes, win Game 5 : The only goal you can question Kaberle on was totally Krejci's fault. Kaberle pinched off his man expecting DK to come for the puck. Instead DK peeled off.Kaberle's playoff ppg is only slightly under his career average. What exactly were you expecting of him? Posted bydezaruchi[/QUOTE]

When Kaberle blocked that shot off his foot I was like "Oh no please get off the ice, please get off the ice!" then of course Tampa scores because Tomas just couldn't make it over to the bench he had to try n get in the play. The look on Kaberle's face was "I can't catch a break!" after the goal.

Once Tomas gets that flubber lame duck wrist shots in then he'll play better with the monkey off his back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Fix the mistakes, win Game 5

In Response to[QUOTE]The only goal you can question Kaberle on was totally Krejci's fault. Kaberle pinched off his man expecting DK to come for the puck. Instead DK peeled off.Kaberle's playoff ppg is only slightly under his career average. What exactly were you expecting of him?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

If you knew anything about hockey you'd know Krejci was trusting his defenseman to make a routine play.

I can't believe you're actually trying to defend Kaberle on that play.  WOW!