Flip Bergy and Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Flip Bergy and Krejci

I'd like to see Seguin and Lucic together...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devbran. Show Devbran's posts

Flip Bergy and Krejci

Lucic Bergeron Horton Marchand Krejci Seguin Would like to see these combos for our top 6!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

WHAAAT? Krejci thinks he's a tough guy, without Lucic and Horton out there he would get his a.ss beat on a regular basis, like he got one punched by Pouliot last year, lol. There needs to be at least one of those guys on his line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

No.

As much as I liked Bergerond centering Lucic and Horton last year, he looks so good with Seguin and Marchand it's scary. That line could have three thirty goal scorers this season.

In Response to Re: Flip Bergy and Krejci:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to see Seguin and Lucic together...
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Flip Bergy and Krejci:
    [QUOTE]No. As much as I liked Bergerond centering Lucic and Horton last year, he looks so good with Seguin and Marchand it's scary. That line could have three thirty goal scorers this season. In Response to Re: Flip Bergy and Krejci :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

I agree, but man Seguin has looked great at times with Lucic as well. IDK if Seguin just looks good with whoever he's playing with but I wouldnt be at all surprised to maybe see something like.

Marchand-Krejci-Horton
    Lucic-Bergy-Seguin

At some point this year. I think you have 3 30 goal scorers and 3 high 20 goal scorers with those line combo's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

The Bergeron-Marchand-Seguin line looked great last night.  Why would we talk about splitting them up?  Only one goal, but consistent offensive pressure all night.  The could have easily burried a couple more.  I actually thought the Krecji line looked pretty good last night too.  If Horton had any finish at all, he could have had two goals.

I think any way you split up our current top six will give us two equally good lines.  I like Bergeron with Marchand and Seguin though because Bergeron (and Marchand) are so good at creating turnovers and then Marchand and Seguin provide a pretty lethal counter attack

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Leave those lines alone, the chemistry is just starting to show.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Bergeron, Marchand and Seguin is your speed & defense line, why would you want to split it up to make 2 mediocre defensive lines and dilute the speed that way?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

i always wanted to see bergeron, marchand and seguin play on a line. they played very well together.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

I agree.  I've always wanted to see bergy, marchand and seguin together.  they played awesome last nite.  The krejci, lucic, horton line played well too.  Give them a few games together and see how the opposing teams try to match up...2 pretty good lines.  The advantage last season was we had 2 great lines plus the 3rd line was also most teams 2nd line.....ryder, pev, kelly had some great games....but right now we don't have the threat of ryder on the 3rd line.....we have caron/pouliot, kelly, peverley....not bad but no pure goal scorer on that line... h/e to be fair they did play well last nite and at times pev showed great speed....and last but not least our 4th line last nite played their best game thus far of the young season....we need to roll 4 lines if to be l/t successful. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devbran. Show Devbran's posts

Here is why yoy flip Bergy and Krejci. We get our 3 top offensive players together for pp purposes. No 3 players have their hands. We then have a true power forward group in Lucic Bergeron and Horton. I luv Bergy and Marchand but would sacrifice them to have this.