Flipping Finally

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Flipping Finally

Horton scored a goal and deja vu Paille gets first. Hopefully this is the positive note for Nathan to get his goal scoring confidence back. The Bruins are going to need it for rest of season and playoffs. Richards coming to Boston not a chance but Iginla I would say 50 50 shot. Phillips for Boychuk could be realistic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Flipping Finally

In Response to Flipping Finally:
    Horton scored a goal and deja vu Paille gets first. Hopefully this is the positive note for Nathan to get his goal scoring confidence back. The Bruins are going to need it for rest of season and playoffs. Richards coming to Boston not a chance but Iginla I would say 50 50 shot. Phillips for Boychuk could be realistic. ,
    Posted by boborielly224

50 50 of getting the franchise player out of Calgary that they said they wouldn't trade?  and they are not idiots, they realized Phaneuf was washed up already. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Flipping Finally:
    Horton scored a goal and deja vu Paille gets first. Hopefully this is the positive note for Nathan to get his goal scoring confidence back. The Bruins are going to need it for rest of season and playoffs. Richards coming to Boston not a chance but Iginla I would say 50 50 shot. Phillips for Boychuk could be realistic. ,
    Posted by boborielly224

You know that Phillips has been a rock steady defenseman for Ottawa for many years and that Boychuk had about 30 good games last season, right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

In Response to Re: Flipping Finally:
    In Response to Flipping Finally : You know that Phillips has been a rock steady defenseman for Ottawa for many years and that Boychuk had about 30 good games last season, right?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

don't bother, hes on another planet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

hey pee pee bergeron, i may be from another planet but I will make you eat crow by trade deadline. Realistically Iginla in Bruins uniform highly doubtful with PC as a GM who has no balls to make big moves. I got nothing against PC but this could be the season where he changes from a chicken to rooster and attain some balls.
    Boychuk and ? for Phillips to reunite with Chara and PC has a soft spot for Ottawa players. P P Bergeron I think the ones saying Richards will go to Boston are from another planet. Overall you and NAS must be cousins cause you think the highly impossible will never happen but ?????

If the Bruins trade Stuart I will be eating crow.
    Chara Phillips Ference McQuaid Stuart Kampner and Sieds will be a solid d.

Have a good day boys and keep up your sarcasms it does get pretty boring on the threads but you and NAS will always make it more interesting and a positive humour.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I have no use for Phillips.  I'd rather keep Boychuck.  If Savard is out for the year, I can see PC making a big trade for a rental.  It has nothing to do with balls, it's just that unlike in past years it would make sense.  We have cap room, more prospects and draft picks than we need, and the team is a contender.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Phillips for Boychuk?  No thanks, for me anyways. 

Nothing against Phillips, but I'd like to see Boychuk in a B's uniform for the next 10 seasons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

hey pee pee bergeron, i may be from another planet but I will make you eat crow by trade deadline. Realistically Iginla in Bruins uniform highly doubtful with PC as a GM who has no balls to make big moves. I got nothing against PC but this could be the season where he changes from a chicken to rooster and attain some balls. Boychuk and ? for Phillips to reunite with Chara and PC has a soft spot for Ottawa players. P P Bergeron I think the ones saying Richards will go to Boston are from another planet. Overall you and NAS must be cousins cause you think the highly impossible will never happen but ????? If the Bruins trade Stuart I will be eating crow. Chara Phillips Ference McQuaid Stuart Kampner and Sieds will be a solid d. Have a good day boys and keep up your sarcasms it does get pretty boring on the threads but you and NAS will always make it more interesting and a positive humour.
    Posted by boborielly224

are you just trying to get a rise out of us? you say RIDICULOUS things like iginla is 50 50 to be a bruin, or come up with some crazy out of this world proposal in every single one of your threads

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually, Phillips is a realistic target, and if Ottowa would take Boychuck plus a draft pick= good move for Chia once again. Blockbusters are not necessary as we viewed on other threads that listed the productivity of the Bruins. Certainly , if Savard is done period, the move on Richards could be worth while, but, if Savvy is shut down until playoffs, my bet would be Hamill who Chia mentioned as "finally showing his skills". The only player IMO who should be replaced is Thornton. he charges around with little purpose. I would rather see a 4th line of Wheeler/Campbell/Paille. The speed that the two wings can generate plus Campbell's smarts makes it a very productive/disruptive to others line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Phillips touted as a 2nd rounder required to pry him loose by McKenzie, that is if he waives his NTC.

This may raise (depending on need) as time comes down to deadline or lower if OTT cant dump his salary.

No need for Boych when a 2nd rounder would do.

Phillips is a tough stay at home D, he will help TT get the Vez and the MVP, but is he the D to move the puck to the Holy Grail, I dunno, maybe with the scorer we need he will be enough.

All comes down to Savvy and how far will PC go this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Phillips touted as a 2nd rounder required to pry him loose by McKenzie, that is if he waives his NTC. This may raise (depending on need) as time comes down to deadline or lower if OTT cant dump his salary. No need for Boych when a 2nd rounder would do. Phillips is a tough stay at home D, he will help TT get the Vez and the MVP, but is he the D to move the puck to the Holy Grail, I dunno, maybe with the scorer we need he will be enough. All comes down to Savvy and how far will PC go this year.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Phillips could take Boychuk's minutes, so moving him and keeping the second round pick makes more sense to me.

Sections
Shortcuts