Fluto I hope u read this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Fluto I hope u read this

I heard you on Satellite Radio today and you sounded like a complete moron! You should not be covering the sport of hockey.EVER!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Fluto I hope u read this

What was he saying?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Said that Jagr doesn't belong in the league. Ssid Seguin isn't a playoff performer that he can't play in this system. That he looks lost and doesn't work hard enough. . 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Pretty classless on his part.

I do remember Seguin being one of the few to show up against the Caps last post-season, however.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Said that Jagr doesn't belong in the league. Ssid Seguin isn't a playoff performer that he can't play in this system. That he looks lost and doesn't work hard enough. . 

I hope someone let's the boys know and they ice him going forward, or better yet, give him the Torts vs. Brooks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Yep, Jagr & Seguin are killing the Bs right now. That's why they're on the cusp of eliminating the Rangers tonight in 4 straight. ..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Oh he said there's absolutely no way he comes back to Boston. Now that probably is true, but to speak in absolutes is rather dumb. He's not the GM or has anything to do witht the Bruins. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Wow talk about being generous tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Doesn't sound like something I'd say.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Perhaps your words were taken out of context? Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I hope someone let's the boys know and they ice him going forward, or better yet, give him the Torts vs. Brooks.

Or the Ron Wilson vs Howard Berger. 
    http://youtu.be/tuQmVJyjb5k

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Jagr has played well since he was put on the line with Bergeron and Marchand.

Also I have been really impressed at how hard Seguin has worked even though the puck hasn't been going for him and he got moved off his normal line.  I think for a young player he has sucked it up and continued to work hard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In reading Fluto's stuff over the last few years compared to KPD's and reading the posts of folks more familiar with each, I got the impression KPD would be more inclinced to voice this sort of opinion leaving Fluto the more neutral.  I remember folks posting about KPD's perpetual disfavour of Joe Thornton suggesting a campaign to get him out of Boston. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Send him back on the left coast with SanDog

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Is this really Fluto being quoted ? Did anyone else hear this ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Not Fluto, Hags! Hehe.  Fluto likes to write of resturants and bistros, hockey is his part time job.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The guy is a complete buffoon who knows zero about hockey let alone the Bruins. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Fluto writes for the Globe and like all in the Northeast sports media they voice their opinion. No one here could convince me he doesn't know hockey, he most certainly does.

Its just an opininion and the answer is NO, he will not read this thread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Ya did yesterday. To Scott Laughlin & Mike Brophy. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Fluto writes for the Globe and like all in the Northeast sports media they voice their opinion. No one here could convince me he doesn't know hockey, he most certainly does.

Making these kinds of comments doesn't sound like he does Sandog! Brophy & Lach's were actually praising both players. Jagr for his dedication after the game 2 win & him being out there 2 hrs after the game practicing & Seguin playing his guts out, but not being rewarded.  He totally shredded both players. That's shows how much knowledge he has? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

No, it shows how much he's trying to get Sattelite Radio listeners - contorversial statements on talk radio equals more ears.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

No, it shows how much he's trying to get Sattelite Radio listeners - contorversial statements on talk radio equals more ears.

LOL! Fair enough Red, he certainly perked my ears! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Really ?   Seems to me a hockey reporter would be in danger of showing himself as an idiot if any hockey fans were listening...Seems odd that a Bruin scribe would be so negative on this team that help supplies his bread & butter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Really ?   Seems to me a hockey reporter would be in danger of showing himself as an idiot if any hockey fans were listening...Seems odd that a Bruin scribe would be so negative on this team that help supplies his bread & butter.

Stuke, I think some writers want to appear impartial so badly that they'll make the sort of comments that Fluto does. Regarding Seguin, he's improving as the playoffs move forward. I prefer that over the opposite.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

that's shows how much knowledge he has?

In the Northeast you have to speak your mind or you won't make it as a journalist. Will McDonaugh, Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan and Dan Shaunessy have and had put their collective foots in their months constantly through their careers. You have to be opinoinated and not care what the fanbase thinks or if they hate you.

Being the "nice-guy" writer doesn't cut it in Boston. I got this straight from the mouth of my great-uncle Joe who wrote for the Herald. He was hated by allot of readers becuase he spoke his mind. Just beacuse you don't agree with a writer doesn't make them dumb.

You'll get over it.