Fluto I hope u read this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Fluto I hope u read this

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Said that Jagr doesn't belong in the league. Ssid Seguin isn't a playoff performer that he can't play in this system. That he looks lost and doesn't work hard enough. . 

Maybe he thinks Jagr should still be playing like he's still in his youth? As for Seguin, he's beem playing hard. Don't know what Fluto is watching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In the Northeast you have to speak your mind or you won't make it as a journalist. Will McDonaugh, Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan and Dan Shaunessy have and had put their collective foots in their months constantly through their careers. You have to be opinoinated and not care what the fanbase thinks or if they hate you.

Being the "nice-guy" writer doesn't cut it in Boston. I got this straight from the mouth of my great-uncle Joe who wrote for the Herald. He was hated by allot of readers becuase he spoke his mind. Just beacuse you don't agree with a writer doesn't make them dumb.

You'll get over it.

Speaking your mind ? Great ! Making sense is a good thing also.

Saying Seguin isn't working hard enough doesn't make sense if he's been watching the games. 

Making dumb comments also carry the foot in mouth syndrome. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Making dumb comments also carry the foot in mouth syndrome.

Like I said Fluto is in good company in Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Fluto writes for the Globe and like all in the Northeast sports media they voice their opinion. No one here could convince me he doesn't know hockey, he most certainly does.

Its just an opininion and the answer is NO, he will not read this thread.

that's shows how much knowledge he has?

In the Northeast you have to speak your mind or you won't make it as a journalist. Will McDonaugh, Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan and Dan Shaunessy have and had put their collective foots in their months constantly through their careers. You have to be opinoinated and not care what the fanbase thinks or if they hate you.

Being the "nice-guy" writer doesn't cut it in Boston. I got this straight from the mouth of my great-uncle Joe who wrote for the Herald. He was hated by allot of readers becuase he spoke his mind. Just beacuse you don't agree with a writer doesn't make them dumb.

You'll get over it.

To even mention fluto in the same breath as those 4 is silly they were all top shelf writers. Fluto might know basic hockey but thats all period, he can barely stroke out a team hockey blog.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Fluto writes for the Globe and like all in the Northeast sports media they voice their opinion. No one here could convince me he doesn't know hockey, he most certainly does.

In the Northeast you have to speak your mind or you won't make it as a journalist. Will McDonaugh, Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan and Dan Shaunessy have and had put their collective foots in their months constantly through their careers.

To even mention fluto in the same breath as those 4 is silly they were all top shelf writers. Fluto might know basic hockey but thats all period, he can barely stroke out a team hockey blog.

Your opinion of those writers is much higher than mine, much higher. Fluto can't be middle of the fence, he has to be opinionated. He is not writing for the Globe to please, here does what all irritating hacks in the Northeast do "raises questions".

Fluto got on the Globe sports staff for being good, not just being plain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Your opinion of those writers is much higher than mine, much higher. Fluto can't be middle of the fence, he has to be opinionated. He is not writing for the Globe to please, here does what all irritating hacks in the Northeast do "raises questions".

Fluto got on the Globe sports staff for being good, not just being plain.

I agree. San.  Anyone can give game recaps and ask a few questions in the locker room.  Just look at all of the awful blogs that are out there.  Fluto does his job well.  He creates buzz.  I think it's better for the regular season, however.  Save that "not good enough" and questioning of heart for any time that isn't during the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I do see ur point Dog. I think Fluto has a right to say his opinion, but when 2 other hockey guys are praising a player I don't see the point of trashing them. And to be quite frank he was very unprofessional by going so opposite of his collegues. I'll b very surprised if Fluto gets back on the show if Brophy is there.