Fluto Nails It!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Fluto Nails It!

Bottom line, they havent played their best yet and they are 3 wins from the finals...LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Fluto Nails It!:
    [QUOTE]Stay thirsty my friends.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

So appropriate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

[QUOTE]Here's an exercise for all the Claude-bashing Seguinistas : Imagine the Bruins are precisely where they are right now - heading into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals with 9 wins and only 4 losses (a .692 winning percentage). But instead of getting the second pick in the draft lottery they got the fourth pick.  Seguin is on the Islanders.  The only difference in the line-up is instead of Tyler Seguin on the third line, it's Miroslav Satan. Is Claude Julien still a terrible coach? If your answer is still yes, then you either have an unwarranted personal vendetta against Julien - or an unhealthy attraction to a 19 year old hockey player. You may not like the defensive style he employs.  You may not agree with line combinations, time out calls (or lack thereof), or how he splits his goalie starts... but there is no basis whatsoever to say he is a terrible coach.  There just isn't. The Bruins are THREE wins away from the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in 19 YEARS!!  You can disagree with his decisions but it does not make him a bad coach.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]

Good point Buzz. I reckon Seguin would have had a great season playing with Tavares. And instead of watching the first two rounds from the press box he'd have been watching from the comfort of his own sofa (whoops! I mean couch) Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]The only way Julien found out that Seguin finally got it was an injury which forced Claude to play the kid otherwise Bruins fans wouldn't have found out that Tyler was ready to contribute. Just glad Claude couldn't let his stubbornness get in the way of this one. Julien's love affair with mucker grinders like Thornton and Whitfield has got to stop.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Are we even sure this was entirely CJ's call?  Sounds like PC and others may have had input on who would skate in Bergeron's spot in the line-up.

The reason I say that is, in a radio interview on Wednesday morning, PC indicated that "we" talked about who would sit when Bergeron comes back.  When asked if Seguin would be in the line-up for Game 3, PC responded with something like..."ya think"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Yeah, thank god for injuries winning the battle against Claude's idiocy. I mean to think the Bruins might have only made it to the Eastern Conference Finals if.. oh wait.. we did before any changes were made.
    I prefer enjoying the moments of brilliance this team has given us and the final emergence of the team's young phenom than creating something to complain about. Hey, thats just me..
    LETS GO BRUINS!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Take Seguin out of game 2 and the Bruins lose down 2 games to none. It would have been left to Julien to pick Seguin or Thornton with no injuries Claude gets no credit!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]. Julien's love affair with mucker grinders like Thornton and Whitfield has got to stop.

Paille is the definition of a mucker and he was benched pretty much all year for the developing Seguin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

[QUOTE]Take Seguin out of game 2 and the Bruins lose down 2 games to none. It would have been left to Julien to pick Seguin or Thornton with no injuries Claude gets no credit!
    Claude's idiocy got the team through an emotional Habs series and a Philadelphia skunking. Is this team in the Eastern Conference Finals inspite of Claude? So you have the ability to predict outcomes of games that have already been played in which Bergeron plays? Thats a gift. Its called blinders.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes you're right Claude is blind for not giving Seguin more time over Thornton, Ryder (when he sucked game after game), Wheeler (before he was traded) and Recchi (when he looked tired) at times through the season I hope he has learned from it. I've never called Julien horrible either.

We'll only know how Julien handles more rookie presence this fall when forced to look at Sauve, Caron, Arniel, Spooner and Knight. Then we'll know more about how Claude reacts to being forced to play non-muckers with skill.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I have said clod is a good coach, I have also said he is out of his depth, he is unable to adjust mid game. Like San just said he has an attendancy to play muckers. Whit is a mucker as is Thorn, why would anyone play Thorn over anyone.

Clod improved this team's style, then again the entire team has changed since he arrived, he is a good coach with a great team. His errors can be seen by people who watch the games and wonder w tf is he doing now. With Berg in, Thorn out, wow what a great coach he is.

That tool McGuire, said this is the best game clod has coached these playoffs. How about, this team with Berg in Seg on third and Pev on 4th, gives a complete new look and the forward weaknesses are almost negated because you don't have the nonskating Thorn out there. The D especially Chara played big games and TT pitched a shutout. He commented saying, he threw out these guys to counter after PK because they sat for the penalty, well isn't that just too obvious.

Clod's counters are not going to look as bad because we have the skating talent on every line.  Be prepared to see Seg go to 4th, first sign of adversity.

Pev makes 4th better, hate to see him with less than 10 mins tho, give him half of Kell's mins.