Flyers @ Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Flyers @ Bruins GDT

I think I've seen enough after these swaparoos the past few games. Come playoffs, we gotta see:

Lucic-Krejci-Iginla

Marchand-Bergeron-Smith

Kelly-Soderberg-Eriksson

Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Hamilton-Chara

Meszaros-Boychuck

Miller-Krug

Time to experiment is over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to bruinsow's comment:

Erikkson has looked fantastic!

4 assists today. Awesome game.

Double concussion residue fading fast? He looks like the player he was touted to be in the trade.

And it couldnt come a better time RHO, he's going to have a huge playoffs.

u want to move him with bergeron and marchand or should he stay with kelly and soderberg kel?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Rich I hear u. Caron has All the measurables big, tough and he was high draft pick. I'm not saying he is done or anything but honestly I think Jordan just needs a change in scenery is all.

Loyal, let me ask you this. You see a new team bringing out more from him. I'm doubting if even more playing time would help to unearth whatever it is he has. Understandably he can't crack this roster. Do you think increased ice time elsewhere would allow him to develop an impactful, more consistent presence in games? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

...and for those who think he should be scoring more, he unselfishly dished the EN opportunity to Kelly.

He continues to impress most of us.

[/QUOTE]

Dav, him + Smith = a better Bruin club. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I just hope we can get our 7th Player some confidence... he could have a huge impact

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[/QUOTE]

To rebound in the form he has after getting cranked twice like he did earlier is tremendous heading in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Rich I hear u. Caron has All the measurables big, tough and he was high draft pick. I'm not saying he is done or anything but honestly I think Jordan just needs a change in scenery is all.

Loyal, let me ask you this. You see a new team bringing out more from him. I'm doubting if even more playing time would help to unearth whatever it is he has. Understandably he can't crack this roster. Do you think increased ice time elsewhere would allow him to develop an impactful, more consistent presence in games? 

great question rich. im........ i think if u put him in the right sitaution. maybe like dallas. jordan goes there and defense is not a priority and transition hockey is all they want to do. u would probabley see a jump in his number because of his measurables like i said big tough etc... plus he has speed. so right sitaution could bring the player out that people were expecting when he was drafted 25th overall in the 09 draft.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I think I've seen enough after these swaparoos the past few games. Come playoffs, we gotta see:

Lucic-Krejci-Iginla

Marchand-Bergeron-Smith

Kelly-Soderberg-Eriksson

Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Hamilton-Chara

Meszaros-Boychuck

Miller-Krug

Time to experiment is over.

Lucic - Krejci - Iginla

Marchand - Bergeron - Eriksson

Kelly - Soderberg - Smith

Thornton - Campbell - Paille

Hamilton - Chara

Bartkowski - Boychuck

Miller - Krug/Meszaros

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Crying about the refs.

Bunch of Habs fans!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Crying about the refs.

Bunch of Habs fans!

Should change your picture reffs are perfect,never make mistakes players perfect never make mistakes,winning doesn't matter to you.Yep sound like Barney to me I love you you love me everthing is perfect,especially me.Darn had a good picture of Barney but it didn't work out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

u want to move him with bergeron and marchand or should he stay with kelly and soderberg kel?

Looks like his game is coming around. He's a top 6 forward, if he gets top 6 minutes he can be that more effective.

Have a slumping player? Put him with Soderberg.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Eriksson with 4 assists today.  He could have had zero and I would have still come away impressed with his play. 

The guy is such a smart hockey player with a great set of hands.

His incredible knack for positioning himself on the ice is something that not many players have. 

The more I see him .........the more I like him.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Eriksson with 4 assists today.  He could have had zero and I would have still come away impressed with his play. 

The guy is such a smart hockey player with a great set of hands.

His incredible knack for positioning himself on the ice is something that not many players have. 

The more I see him .........the more I like him.

Great call chowda, glad he's playing like he's capable of.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Another game where we take over in the third 22-8 shots in our favor. Eriksson looked very dangerous out there. I counted at lest 7 shots, he needs to be on the ice more. We should see more of him on the second line when Iggy is in play. To have him on the ice for 20 minutes instead of 14 or so is the way to go...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Who is this girl?  Why do I get the feeling she loves horses? 

[/QUOTE]

Accusing others of hatred regarding their opinions on Seguin  .................and then making this comment about Loui after a 4 point game.

Makes perfect, hypocritical sense to me...........if one has a hatred for the player.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I just liked Simmonds and Rosehill's celebrations.  YES !

• Sections
    Shortcuts