Flyers-BRUINS March 9th ..private lodge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Flyers-BRUINS March 9th ..private lodge

Anyone has a private lodge for this game ..coming down from Montreal amd would like to share (we will be 2)

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Flyers-BRUINS March 9th ..private lodge

From the way you go on we'd expect to see you in the box with Cam and PC. Are they still not returning your calls? I would've thought the restraining order would've expired by now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

$110 a night. The choice is yours. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

This made me laugh.

Just go on stubhub and buy some tickets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I wa hoping to share a provate lodge....but I guess I will have to on stubhub...will wait one more week and hope to get an intelligent answer....yep there are idiots even among the BRUINS fans

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I wa hoping to share a provate lodge....but I guess I will have to on stubhub...will wait one more week and hope to get an intelligent answer....yep there are idiots even among the BRUINS fans

You get what you give. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

One would have show that they have some themselves in order to receive it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

$110 a night. The choice is yours. 

Cool would like to be my guess ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Still no replies eh Stanley ?

I don't understand it. Who wouldn't want to spend time with a 59 year old who acts 12 ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I don't understand it. Who wouldn't want to spend time with a 59 year old who acts 12 ?

But who manages a succesfull business in Canada and been involved has a Logistics management for close to 30 years with major US corporations planning budgets, hiring personnal and more ,  and has 50 years ++ of experience in hockey ..as a player, as a referee (still refering), as a coach,  as a manager, as a director of a hockey associations ...and most of all the only one that predicted the Stanley Cup to the BRUINS for the 2010-2011 and 2012-2013 seasons ...and so much more to offer ..yeah right who would want to sit with the BRUINS future GM ????  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chowdahkid....if you would work for me I would tell you ''YOU ARE FIRED ''   for your
    incompetence

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

But who manages a succesfull business in Canada and been involved has a Logistics management for close to 30 years with major US corporations planning budgets, hiring personnal and more ,  and has 50 years ++ of experience in hockey ..as a player, as a referee (still refering), as a coach,  as a manager, as a director of a hockey associations ...and most of all the only one that predicted the Stanley Cup to the BRUINS for the 2010-2011 and 2012-2013 seasons ...and so much more to offer ..yeah right who would want to sit with the BRUINS future GM ????  

you also predicted the cup to the bruins in 07,08,09,10, 12. that doesn't impress me buddy. Anyone with 50 years of real hockey experience would see wheeler for what he is. and they wouldn't be calling for khudo. also, no one cares about your business ventures. this is a hockey board. stop pumping your own tires.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chowdahkid....if you would work for me I would tell you ''YOU ARE FIRED ''   for your
    incompetence

And if you were wearing a Bruins jersey and walking down the street I'd send a bunch of Habs fans after you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

incompetence

And if you were wearing a Bruins jersey and walking down the street I'd send a bunch of Habs fans after you.

Bring them on ...I will handle them ..I always carry a big bottle of pepper spray and a steel bar in my truck ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

you also predicted the cup to the bruins in 07,08,09,10, 12. that doesn't impress me buddy. Anyone with 50 years of real hockey experience would see wheeler for what he is. and they wouldn't be calling for khudo. also, no one cares about your business ventures. this is a hockey board. stop pumping your own tires.

not pumping my tires just listing my accomplishment so if Mr Jacobs read these posts and I know he does ...he will see what I can bring with me to this team ...and how I can improve the actual roster and how I can build a dinasty for years to come ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

incompetence

Bring them on ...I will handle them ..I always carry a big bottle of pepper spray and a steel bar in my truck ...

If you were walking down the street as suggested are you carrying your truck on your back ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

nope..but carrying my pepper spray and a jack knife

incompetence

If you were walking down the street as suggested are you carrying your truck on your back ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I always assumed you wear a helmet too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

YEAH OF COURSE THEY ARE NUTS HERE IN MONTREAL ...HAD A BRUINS BUMPER STICKER ...HAD TO TAKE IT OFF EVERYDAY I HAD A NEW SCRATCH ON MY FORD ESCAPE ....

I always assumed you wear a helmet too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

TSN is reporting a press conference by Bruins Cam Neely tomorrow at noon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to grizzlybear69's comment:

Maybe he's found Stanley a private lodge.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to grizzlybear69's comment:

Maybe he's found Stanley a private lodge.

YESSSSSSS. THIS IS IT THEY WILL OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE MY NOMINATION AS GM's ASSISTANT