flyers game today...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

flyers game today...

I'll be heading to Philly after this post. Hope the B's settle in and play a good road game. flyers are a wounded animal right now, be on the lookout for 'goonery". on their part.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: flyers game today...

I wonder if PC and Holmgren are having coffee together this morning?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"First, the Bruins face off in Philadelphia against the Flyers – who have lost four straight and six of eight, and sit in last place in the Atlantic Division – for a Saturday matinee at Well Fargo Center. Sunday night, the B’s will then be in Buffalo for a meeting with the Sabres.

Following a high-intensity practice at Ristuccia Arena on Friday, David Krejci was relieved to be asked about the Flyers, after much of the focus during the media availability had still been on Iginla and the upcoming trade deadline.

“That's the first normal question today, so thanks for coming,” Krejci joked to BostonBruins.com reporter Caryn Switaj, when asked about the match-up with Philly. “We've got a back-to-back, we've got an afternoon game tomorrow, so obviously there's not going to be any practice tomorrow morning. But, I think we got in a good practice this morning and we were able to work on some things."

Looking for a big game from Krejci as loves to play against the Flyers. The Flyers have to play .750 hockey to get in, I could see Holmgren unloading a few. Worst time for Briere to have a concussion. I don't think Holmgren makes it to the draft this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I thought about this, too. The only thing that would get Philly and Boston to do a deal is mutual disgust over Pit right now. Plus, the Flyers are in a world of pain when it comes to the cap net year, and they have to shed contracts and get some flexibility.

Gee whiz, I don't see a single contract on there I'd want the Bruins to pick up. Simmonds and Giroux obviously but that's not happening. Not a single fringe player worthy of trade discussion. The Flyers are awful!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Flyers fans are just as upset that Iginla went to the Pens, they're just as disgusted.

I wonder if Holmgren feels a little like that and wants to stick it to Pens ? It's not like they will make the playoffs.  ahhhh Fantasy hockey I guess on my part

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I thought about this, too. The only thing that would get Philly and Boston to do a deal is mutual disgust over Pit right now. Plus, the Flyers are in a world of pain when it comes to the cap net year, and they have to shed contracts and get some flexibility.

Gee whiz, I don't see a single contract on there I'd want the Bruins to pick up. Simmonds and Giroux obviously but that's not happening. Not a single fringe player worthy of trade discussion. The Flyers are awful!

ha ha ha .... funny

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Braydon Coburn, Andrej Meszaros and Nicklas Grossmann all out today. So the Bruins will actually be playing the Adirondack Phantoms defense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

I would take Timmonen don't know what his contract is tho

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i would give up something decent, but not crazy, for matt read

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Desperate FLYER team could make this game very ugly 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Somebody other than campbell please.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to 86redsox's comment:

Somebody other than campbell please.

what?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So Pandolfo playing again . 

Iginla playing today, he got his work visa, does Crosby have connections with the Goverment also ???  Daugivins still doesn't have his !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep Sens got Morrow and Iginla ...but dont worry we got Pandolfo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Wheres the Daug Man ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bruinsfan084evr's comment:

Wheres the Daug Man ?

Playing on his IPad at Canadian Customs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Yep Sens got Morrow and Iginla ...but dont worry we got Pandolfo

Is the 's' close to the 'p' on your keyboard Stanley?

You make other spelling mistakes, too.  It's not spelled Khudobin, it's spelled "loser"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

chant iggy sucks at today's Flyer's game, Philly fans have a vested interest, too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"Coach didn't reveal starting goalie; went to his go-to "he's European" response with a smile. We'll see who leads B's out for warm-ups. Coach on Boychuk: "if he's good, he's going...If I was to take a guess, I'd say I'm optimistic"^CS

Claude you kidder

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

I'll be heading to Philly after this post. Hope the B's settle in and play a good road game. flyers are a wounded animal right now, be on the lookout for 'goonery". on their part.

Be careful.  Arent you the guy who had some Philly fans start trouble with you for merely rooting for your team?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Playing on his IPad at Canadian Customs.

While Iginla was with his BlackBerry , he leap frogged the line ,it's the Penguin's way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Completely unrelated, this is how far off the deep end people are going: reporters are analyzing the Flames new pre-game video with Iginla edited out, and noticed very little coverage of Cammalleri and Bouwmeester.

Is this what it's come to? Like Feaster walked down to the video editor and said, "You know, not so much of those guys. They're being shipped out. Shhhhhhhhh."

Unreal.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

PANDOLFO RULES!!!!    (drops microphone)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In his 75 games Pandolfo has 1G 2A. ...Brodeur 1G. 3A .....DUH..can someone tell me that in 75 games Spooner would'nt get more than 1G 2A 

Sections
Shortcuts