Food vs Game night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Food vs Game night

Food and more food but no game !

Does the WJC count ?  All I have is leftovers (Oven baked pasta , Partridge, Veal , sausage and of course desert(s))

BTW a thought and this could be fun.  This is one of those threads that we can make fun of NAS and will not read.  These type of threads he doesn't like.
    I picture NAS carving the Roast-beast at Christmas. 

Fire way !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BsL,

Its gonna be turkey everything for me for the next week.  Thank god I am dedicated to my workouts...I figure NY's Eve will be a lobster feast as well as seafood chowda.  NY Day Spiral Ham- for those who never tried I strongly suggest.  Its like cutting chunks of bacon off with every slice.  Glaze that bad boy a 1/2 hr before its ready and we are talking one of my favorite meals. 
    Too bad we werent all closer we could have a huge pot luck at my house on Bruins nights and beat up Chowda during the intermission.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NAS-  I see him liking something that doesn't cause heart burn.  I see him with the Pepto near by and definitely likles scotch. 
    My stab is a slab of moose steak that he keeps on hand, polish sausage- Ditka 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Food vs Game night:
    [QUOTE]NAS-  I see him liking something that doesn't cause heart burn.  I see him with the Pepto near by and definitely likles scotch.  My stab is a slab of moose steak that he keeps on hand, polish sausage- Ditka 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Come on you can do better than that !! You owe him that much after the Torres insults. 
    Go with something like; Your mother is so fat....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Food vs Game night : Come on you can do better than that !! You owe him that much after the Torres insults.  Go with something like; Your mother is so fat....
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Torres has two snipes tonight.  NAS is good.  Gotta admit he is like a car crash that you gotta look at. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Food vs Game night : Torres has two snipes tonight.  NAS is good.  Gotta admit he is like a car crash that you gotta look at. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

ahh you're boring. You and nites just like to pump his tires.