Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Food vs Game night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Food vs Game night

Food and more food but no game !

Does the WJC count ?  All I have is leftovers (Oven baked pasta , Partridge, Veal , sausage and of course desert(s))

BTW a thought and this could be fun.  This is one of those threads that we can make fun of NAS and will not read.  These type of threads he doesn't like.
    I picture NAS carving the Roast-beast at Christmas. 

Fire way !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BsL,

Its gonna be turkey everything for me for the next week.  Thank god I am dedicated to my workouts...I figure NY's Eve will be a lobster feast as well as seafood chowda.  NY Day Spiral Ham- for those who never tried I strongly suggest.  Its like cutting chunks of bacon off with every slice.  Glaze that bad boy a 1/2 hr before its ready and we are talking one of my favorite meals. 
    Too bad we werent all closer we could have a huge pot luck at my house on Bruins nights and beat up Chowda during the intermission.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NAS-  I see him liking something that doesn't cause heart burn.  I see him with the Pepto near by and definitely likles scotch. 
    My stab is a slab of moose steak that he keeps on hand, polish sausage- Ditka 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Food vs Game night:
    NAS-  I see him liking something that doesn't cause heart burn.  I see him with the Pepto near by and definitely likles scotch.  My stab is a slab of moose steak that he keeps on hand, polish sausage- Ditka 
    Posted by shuperman

Come on you can do better than that !! You owe him that much after the Torres insults. 
    Go with something like; Your mother is so fat....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Food vs Game night : Come on you can do better than that !! You owe him that much after the Torres insults.  Go with something like; Your mother is so fat....
    Posted by BsLegion

Torres has two snipes tonight.  NAS is good.  Gotta admit he is like a car crash that you gotta look at. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Food vs Game night : Torres has two snipes tonight.  NAS is good.  Gotta admit he is like a car crash that you gotta look at. 
    Posted by shuperman

ahh you're boring. You and nites just like to pump his tires.

Sections
Shortcuts