For a chuckle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

For a chuckle

Sorry I don't know how to copy and paste links with my android. However, plse google "Assistant hockey coach impersonates blind man in protest of officiating. Something that I'm sure all of us wants to do at some point. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: For a chuckle

I saw that Nite on one of the hockey shows, i'm sure that guy got a hefty fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I saw that Nite on one of the hockey shows, i'm sure that guy got a hefty fine.

Yea and I'm sorry to have to mention this, but from I heard it sounded like this coach caused a 7 minute pp for the opposing team. Which makes Krejci 46's story of 32 min for arguing an off- side call even more funny. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Funny. I don't see how a blind person could view that as offensive.

But seriously it was a bit much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Funny. I don't see how a blind person could view that as offensive.

But seriously it was a bit much.

Me neither.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Ya know that's y you should always go with ur first instinct. I was going to say and do something similar Dez.  I'm glad someone did. That made me chuckle as much as the video did. Lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I saw that too, and although its a little funny it is kind of sad to see a grown man act that way in any context.  

He clearly doesn't care much about his team or the game.  I've refed a little bit too, and I have to say that if someone acted that way to me, during a game, they'd have an invite chat about it with me in the pakring lot afterwards.  I think it would have been funnier if the ref decked him.

'Ya see that?'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I saw that too, and although its a little funny it is kind of sad to see a grown man act that way in any context.  

He clearly doesn't care much about his team or the game.  I've refed a little bit too, and I have to say that if someone acted that way to me, during a game, they'd have an invite chat about it with me in the pakring lot afterwards.  I think it would have been funnier if the ref decked him.

'Ya see that?'

I've reffed a bit too Fletch, but I think it depends on ur sense of humor, because I would've laughed at him, shook his hand and "Thx for coming out! You're gone, probably suspended and fined, but thx for the laugh! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

'Ya see that?'

I've reffed a bit too Fletch, but I think it depends on ur sense of humor, because I would've laughed at him, shook his hand and "Thx for coming out! You're gone, probably suspended and fined, but thx for the laugh! 

I guess I should lighten up...I like your plan better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Ya know that's y you should always go with ur first instinct. I was going to say and do something similar Dez.  I'm glad someone did. That made me chuckle as much as the video did. Lol

That's the beauty of mocking the blind. They won't know about it unless someone tells them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TGZUKHtW7vg

This coach gone wild will always be one of my favorite. It's up their with some of Pinella's explosions...

Sections
Shortcuts