For a laugh - Kings coverage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

For a laugh - Kings coverage

Having lived in LA for a year, I can attest to the absolute hilarity that is local television news and sports coverage. I actually watched a maintenance dude cross between a meteorologist and his green screen while giving the weather. Awesome. He was holding a cup of coffee and ambled on in the shot, only to stop, realize what was happening, turn to the camera, give an "oh crud" face and walk off - but not before he took another sip of coffee while still in frame.

Anyway, I thought this was funny:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/fox-news-gives-los-angeles-kings-worst-highlight-194517437.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: For a laugh - Kings coverage

Kidding aside, 11-1 is insane. Been a long time since we've seen a run like this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

And if they win, it'll be reported that they won the Stanely Trophy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..like 2 bimbos giving Marty "St louis"(pronounced like the city) an award at the espy's.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

LA just isn't a sports town.  How else can you explain no NFL team there?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: For a laugh - Kings coverage:[QUOTE] And if they win, it'll be reported that they won the Stanely Trophy. Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

^Yep!

Jackie http://www.weatherbabes.org/jackie-johnson/ Johnson is the only reason I tune into KCAL. Why not ? It's the easiest job in the universe. "Todays weather will be Sunny and Smoggy with a chance of more Sunshine".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

As a side note i'm sure everyone here knew that Justin Williams of the Kings is the great grand nephew of Zelio & Jerry Toppazzini.That info is for Wheats archives.