For Dez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

For Dez

Dez, there's a bunch of people from work that are planning on going to the Riders game on Sat. You should come down & meet me @ Creekside Pub in Regina & come to the game. I'll get your ticket to the game plus a bus ticket to & from the game. You also get  2 beer, burger & fries & chance to win prizes after. Let me know if you're interested. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: For Dez

"You also get  2 beer, burger & fries & chance to win prizes"

Man I have to apply for a new credit card then max it out, to get that at a Padres or Charger game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That game should be a rout.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The only problem here is once Dez realizes that Nite is as big a d!ck as him it has the potential to get ugly. Tongue Out

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to red75's comment:

That game should be a rout.

If it were a few weeks ago then, yes. But the riders have been having their issues lately. I look for EDM to at least make a game of it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

bump

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Dez, there's a bunch of people from work that are planning on going to the Riders game on Sat. You should come down & meet me @ Creekside Pub in Regina & come to the game. I'll get your ticket to the game plus a bus ticket to & from the game. You also get  2 beer, burger & fries & chance to win prizes after. Let me know if you're interested. 

Nite, I hate to tell you but it looks like I still have to work this weekend. I certainly appreciate the offer and I'm definitely still planning to party in Regina with you before I head back home. I've still got at least 5 more weeks to go here so there's lots of time to figure something out. Thanks again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Nite, I hate to tell you but it looks like I still have to work this weekend. I certainly appreciate the offer and I'm definitely still planning to party in Regina with you before I head back home. I've still got at least 5 more weeks to go here so there's lots of time to figure something out. Thanks again.

LOL! No worries Dez my cross-shift actually had a death in his family & won't be back before next Tues, so I wouldn't be able to get the time off anyway. Keep me posted and we'll figure something out. Cheers!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I haven't been this amused by a romantic comedy since Meg Ryan quit the biz....

Are you not entertained?!?!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

LOL! No worries Dez my cross-shift actually had a death in his family & won't be back before next Tues, so I wouldn't be able to get the time off anyway. Keep me posted and we'll figure something out. Cheers!

Gotta love a good "LOL" that precedes a "death in the family" remark. haha

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah I was hoping to see pics of Nite greeting Dez with flowers at the bustop.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Yah I was hoping to see pics of Nite greeting Dez with flowers at the bustop.

No Way you're way off! Dez,  gets the rose in the mouth treatment San! 

Sections
Shortcuts