For NAS...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: For NAS...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Joe Bowen's play-by-play:

The ref drops the puck.  Kadri cleanly wins the draw and passes back to Phaneuf who retreats behind the Leaf goal.  The Leaf captain surveys his options and headmans the puck up to the waiting Clarke MacArthur near the left face off circle.  MacArthur with speed through the neutral zone, criss-crosses with Kessel who accepts the drop pass and races down the right side.  He takes the shot and just misses the top right corner. 

The puck comes around the boards where MacArthur tries to corral it, does the toe-drag, throws the puck in the slot to Lupol who takes a couple of big whacks at it.  HE SCORES!  LUPOL!  The puck barely crossed the goal line!  Joffrey Lupol with his first in these playoffs from Phil Kessel and Clarke MacArthur at 19:52. 

And now the Bruins are coming out to start the first period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Really funny RHO!  Oh man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hey null, this one's for you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Now the Bruins are in trouble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Now the Bruins are in trouble.

Oh god...not Bieber....whatever will the Bruins do?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

LMAO!! This one's awesome!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I remember that... I would have felt sorry for him.... if I weren't laughing my *ss off.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

At the Leafs/Panthers game last week, I noticed how big Phaneuf's shoulder pads were.  He honestly looks ridiculous.  In my search for material for this thread, I found these.  How freakin' retarded...and not just that deeee-bag cool kid hat:

Ha ha ha, he looks like the kid thay tries sooo hard to be cool in high school..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Let me fcous on the title of this thread.  NAS has gotten soft in the Florida sun.  Just look at his cut and paste skills and he even photoshops now !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ballard wouldn't trade  for  

?

"I the Lord your God am a jealous God..."

I think I like the Bruins' chances....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Does Dion always look constipated??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Sections
Shortcuts