3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: For Null...

BOSTON BRUINS Stanley Cup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

ALL VANCOUVER CANUCKS STANLEY CUPS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Tasteless or not, i love the "two girls no cup".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Vancouver Canucks=41 years of fruitless, gutless, punchless, pathetic hockey.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: For Null...:
    [QUOTE]Vancouver Canucks=41 years of fruitless, gutless, punchless, pathetic hockey.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

I thought they were decent in 94'. Liked Linden, Bure, Mclean & Peca. And in 89 vs the Flames was one of the best seven game series I ever watched.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ignore the null

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I was doing an analysis to figure out the whole "tainted Cup" concept.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Perhaps it was the Null who should have avoided me....

...to paraphrase Adam West.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null... : I thought they were decent in 94'. Liked Linden, Bure, Mclean & Peca. And in 89 vs the Flames was one of the best seven game series I ever watched.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I was cheering Vancouver that final. I didn't want to see Messier with another cup or the Rangers win.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If you look really, really, really close at the Stanley Cup you will see that there has never been a Vancouver Canuck team etched on it........ever. Ever is a long time, 41 years and counting for one of the most sorry hockey franchises in the N.H.L. Oh well, the Vancouver Giants have there name etched on the Memorial Cup, and if you look really, really, really close, you will see Milan Lucic's name on that trophy too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Vancouver needs to do a better job of buying off the referees and the rest of the league. Stupid Canucks.

[QUOTE]If you look really, really, really close at the Tainted Cup you will see the names O'Halloran, Walkom, Sutherland, O'Rouke, Gregson and Murphy engraved along with team Bruins.  Now what does that tell you?....or do i have draw you a picture? Honey, I'm home     Jack Torrance
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Achilles2004. Show Achilles2004's posts

Dissing the Canucks for 41 years without a Cup? Pretty smug for a fan of a team that went 39 years. Perhaps 40 years is your arbitrary cutoff between awesome and pathetic!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Dissing the Canucks for 41 years without a Cup? Pretty smug for a fan of a team that went 39 years. Perhaps 40 years is your arbitrary cutoff between awesome and pathetic!!
    Posted by Achilles2004[/QUOTE]

Just the type of smugness that comes with WINNING a Cup.  You wouldn't know.  Eat it.

P.S. Avoid the noid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Null ??,  Achilles2004 ??  Why do these morons that come out of the woodwork end up on this forum ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

IT is a fire hydrant for stray dogs in beautiful east  vancouver

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

How does one team win in 7 games in shutout fashion, on the road, mind you, and it be tainted?  That makes no sense.  It's a 7 game series that went 7 games.

This was after a player from Vancouver bit a Bruins player with no suspension, as well.

You're a person who has a small wee-wee and likely drives a pick up truck with oversized tires.  Good luck with that insecurity in life.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I don't get it.  Will you draw a picture, please?

Why would NBC care who won the Final in 2011?  I believe the series went 7 games - maybe I should look at some pictures - thus NBC got its revenue regardless of who won Game 7.  The Bruins did, by the way - I have the pictures from Sports Illustrated to remind me.  The score was 4 null, I mean nil.

Go back to your drawing board, there's a good boy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Dissing the Canucks for 41 years without a Cup? Pretty smug for a fan of a team that went 39 years. Perhaps 40 years is your arbitrary cutoff between awesome and pathetic!!
    Posted by Achilles2004[/QUOTE]
    Last i checked the B's have 6 Cups and after 41 sad years, the Nucks still have NONE.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, draw a picture.  Keep tap-dancing for us!

You realize your whining and crying makes us smile, right?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

must be the entire vancouver team in 2011 was in on the "fix"... none of them tried hard enough to score a goal in game 7. uh oh, did the canucks throw the stanley cup finals? you should look into that conspiracy theory as well, you tool. 

25. This post has been removed.