For Null...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: For Null...

In Response to Re: For Null...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null... : Why would NBC care who won the Cup, you ask. Marketing 101 my friend. You don't dish out $2 Billion for TV rights in America and have a team from Canada as your poster child for your new sll day sports channel. I'm beginning to think all you homers are hitting the juice like Thorny is.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    hey crybaby, looked into that "vancouver was part of the conspiracy" angle yet? i mean they did just ROLL OVER in game 7. couldn't score one measely goal huh? you're not going to like where this investigation leads- can you say BLACKSOX SCANDAL 1911?????? say it aint so joe!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Jealousy is a terrible trait.  Back to your room and your drawings, now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null... : Why would NBC care who won the Cup, you ask. Marketing 101 my friend. You don't dish out $2 Billion for TV rights in America and have a team from Canada as your poster child for your new sll day sports channel. I'm beginning to think all you homers are hitting the juice like Thorny is.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Dear Einstein,

They already made their money before Game 7 hit.  The whole point is to generate a Game 7, or at worst case, a Game 6.  Apparently, you have no idea how this ratings concept works.  I'd suggest talking to someone in the business, before mouthing off about what you think you know or what you believe to be true.

You felt you were entitled to seeing your team win and you can't get past that embarrassment.  That's your problem. Suggestion for the future: Never feel entitled as a sports fan. 

It doesn't matter who wins the Game 7 since the money had already been made by NBC.  The Game 7 itself was just a bonus.  Each team held serve at home, and in reality, the games in Vancouver in 1 and 2, if anything, could be seen as a bagjob deluxe in FAVOR of Vancouver.

Pansy Burrows literally bit Bergeron's finger on national tv, wasn't ejected nor was he suspended.

Game 5 in Vancouver was also a game that saw Vancouver be given plenty of breaks, but that is to be expected for the home team.

It's pretty pathetic that you're here in March of the next season unable to get over the loss, not pointing the finger at your poor leadership with from the GM, the coach and the players on down. Your team was arrogant, immature and got out-played.

Anyone and everyone who watched it, saw this.  Your teamed EEKED out wins at home, while Boston blasted your team off the ice.

Enjoy Luongo. You ain't going anywhere with that. lmao

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

No, you have to explain to me why you bother watching, let alone taking time to write on message boards, when you know everything is set up for you to fail. It must play havoc with your blood pressure. Or do you just sit there in anticipation of the loss.  I love cheering for a team that you know is going to win. For me it's like watching Luke Skywalker fight storm troopers, their aim is terrible, and we know the hero will win. Knowing that refs will ensure my Bruins will win is great. But it must be awful for you. Poor thing.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null... : Nope, nothing to do with buying off refs, they are just following orders. You have to look at the big picture. Its all about Marketing Hockey in this country. NBC is not paying the League $2 Billion for nothing. Just look back at the Winter Classic to see what influence NBC has on the outcome of a game. (remember Torts got fined $30 grand for speaking out about the officiating). NBC doesn't want a small market or a foreign team for Marketing. Hence, Boston got a Cup (albeit Tainted). Do i have to draw you a picture?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Yuuup, looks like i touched some nerves. But hey lets talk about Chara's last minute diving technique last night...only a Bruin could pull that off. Good for a laugh though. Speaking of laughs, Bruins finest, O'Halloran, Sutherland, Walkom and O'Rourke all deserved one of those (only) 505 tainted Crackerjack rings for their acting they performed in the playoffs. The sad part is because they propped up and babysat the Bruins too their 2011 Tainted Cup, the NHLOA had to continue the special treatment into 2012 to make the B's look legit. Well i'm off too the beach, catch you later. Ps: i'm not a Canuck fan, but thanks anyway... morons
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

So, you're a Canadiens fan then?  And no, you're not off to the beach.  You're not fooling anyone and no nerves have been touched.

You're just backpedaling at this point. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Yuuup, looks like i touched some nerves. But hey lets talk about Chara's last minute diving technique last night...only a Bruin could pull that off. Good for a laugh though. Speaking of laughs, Bruins finest, O'Halloran, Sutherland, Walkom and O'Rourke all deserved one of those (only) 505 tainted Crackerjack rings for their acting they performed in the playoffs. The sad part is because they propped up and babysat the Bruins too their 2011 Tainted Cup, the NHLOA had to continue the special treatment into 2012 to make the B's look legit. Well i'm off too the beach, catch you later. Ps: i'm not a Canuck fan, but thanks anyway... morons
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    No, your not a Nucks fan , your a bitter Nucks fan.LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Why exactly is everyone feeding this troll.  We have a policy around here that generally works when implemented.

Don't Feed The Trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyD603. Show TommyD603's posts

If NBC were rigging the series, why wouldn't have the Bruins face the Rangers in the Eastern Conference Finals and then either Chicago or LA in the finals? Wouldn't that have made them significantly more money in the US than having Vancouver? I mean, Montreal and Philly were pretty good picks, but COME ON... NBC is apparently not very good at rigging things if they're doing it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Why exactly is everyone feeding this troll.  We have a policy around here that generally works when implemented. Don't Feed The Trolls.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Or the mods could just do their job.  That's another topic, however.  If the mods delete specific posts, they can ban clear trolls.

Why they don't, only they know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

no response from null as he's busy off hunting bigfoots, spotting the odd ufo, meeting with the guy on the grassy knoll and getting fitted for new aluminum hats.

Plus, they only let him out for computer time at certain times of the day.  then its same old same old, more meds and lots of rest recommended.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

OK so first he said the Cup was tainted because the Bruins has Campbell's kid playing. Now he said its a conspiracy headed by NBC for some black helicopter reason I can't fathom, which apparently caused Luongo to give up 179 goals in 3 games in Boston, when apparently he would have had shutouts without the Campbell-NBC 2 headed Plot.

And the Canucks apparently were bought off in Game 7, being shut out... on home ice.  And the referee buying was relevant even though the Canucks were completely miserable on the power play on the chances they did get.

And he closes by back-pedalling to deny his Canucks and his Mommy's basement.  While offerering to draw a picture.

Fine job, nully.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null... : Nope, nothing to do with buying off refs, they are just following orders. You have to look at the big picture. Its all about Marketing Hockey in this country. NBC is not paying the League $2 Billion for nothing. Just look back at the Winter Classic to see what influence NBC has on the outcome of a game. (remember Torts got fined $30 grand for speaking out about the officiating). NBC doesn't want a small market or a foreign team for Marketing. Hence, Boston got a Cup (albeit Tainted). Do i have to draw you a picture?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, those small market Rangers are always getting the shaft......

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

lol guys keep this gong show going.

He might get so mad that we could see this news story on TV

"A 12 year old Vancouver natives head has exploded while sitting at the computer. The last website visited was boston.com"

Null none of your reasoning touches why Luongo gave up 30 goals in the finals. Where does that fit into your tin hat theory? OHH I know PC and Cam paid off the vancouver equipment guy so that he would ding up Loluongo's skates before every period right? It's not like he's just a complete choke and the finals are mostly his fault.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

You still haven't explained to me why you watch this corrupt and pre-determined garbage of a product that is the NHL. I love it, the Bruins are guaranteed to win and can beat up whoever they want. Why do you watch?

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null... : You Bruin homers are delusional...Bergeron sticks his fingers in Burrows mouth and makes up some whiney BS about getting his pinky bit without even a scratch to prove it. Meanwhile the Rodent and his gang swarming thug pals are breaking backs, crushing hips, and slashing hands with impunity, and don’t forget mention all those gutless slewfoots, clotheslines and the Rodents specialty, the career ending clips (the sawed off punk was just trying to protect himself, right). The Bruins are tough only because the League let them get away with their cowardly, gutless bully crap. Chara, Lucic, Thornton, Ference and the Rodent  would have been suspended many, many, many times if they played on any other team. Forget the Grand Wizard... Chippy Campbell is their MVP.    What a embarrassment to professional sport. I'm surprised NBC wants them for their Poster Child, the only way they can win is bye the baby sitting they consistently get from big Daddy Campbells suck holeing officiating Clowns. Honey, I'm home Jack Torrance
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Your all idiots, can't you see NULL is right!! Perhaps if you all took off your black n gold glasses you would see like the rest of the world that NBC was also responsible for the riots after to generate additional air time!!! Heck, I'm pretty sure ESPN covered this part of it, even sending fat Shelly up the coast to get an exclusive with anyone missing a tooth.

If you look closely at that famous picture of the hot chick kissing the guy in the middle of the riots you'll see far off in back gorund Doc Emrick throwing a flaming bottle (Bud Light, not Molson,as he was told!) and Eddie Olczyk doing his best to tip over a Ford or Chevy...I even saw that chick Whitney, promoting her up coming show throwing paint grenades at unsuspecting police horses. It was a mess, but NULL sure nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The null story - beginning to end:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=144lPVJYPkE

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I still remember the beating I gave him back when he first started posting.

But for all his conspiracy theories I don't doubt that he actually beleives them. He's a very sick individual and it wouldnt shock me if him being unable to post anything pushes him over the edge.