For Null

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

For Null

I hate feeding trolls, which is what you are but it's clear your not going away. It's also clear your still very upest your beloved Canucks lost to our Stanley Cup Boston Bruins. I bet you finally left your house and were one of the idiots who helped cause destruction, I also bet on your way to your shift at the local Tim Hortons you tip over the random mailbox out of fustration.

You seem convinced that Greg Campbells father paid off the refs to ensure the Bruins won, and that Bettman had a deal with NBC to ensure the Bruins won. I mean, how many times have you refered to it? If this is true, why did Burrows not get penalized or suspended for biting Bergeron, only to play on and score the game winning goal in OT??

If your so convinced that Colin Campbell and Bettman played a part in rigging the outcome have you ever considered the possibilty that they perhaps paid off the Sedins and Luongo? Because the refs, no matter how hard they try can't open Bobby Lou's 5-hole that wide. they didnt make the Sedins dissapear from the score sheet. look at all their regular season points. What happened? Maybe Colin put Nyquil in their watter bottle. How else do you explain such a poor performance from "world class" players? I'll tell you:

Those two were overmatched by stallar play from Seidenberg and Chara. 100% SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Luongo? I'll tell you, when it was time to stand tall he folded like a lawn chair. Clearly intimidated by the superb play of the better goaltender down the other end, and worried about the better one on his own bench which is why he felt the need to talk about it like a jealous 14 year old girl. Nice job on the shorthanded goal by Bergeron, I'm sure the refs had money in mind when they called a penalty on the Bruins there. Luongo was on all fours like middle aged woman looking for her contact lense.

I love and relish in the fact that your still upset about the events that took place last June. Watching Zdeno Chara hoist the Stanley Cup was one of the best visuals of my life. Another one was when they kept showing shots of the disapointment on the faces of the masses of Nuk fans who came downtown to watch their Canucks lose the Stanley Cup Game 7 to the Boston Bruins..

Your team lost, your mad, and I love it!!! Keep posting, it's a great reminder of one of the greatest nights in my life! Whn I see how mad you are it makes me appreciate the Cup even more!!!!!!!!!!

So Looking forward to your predictable responses!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: For Null

Take your medicine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Your team lost, your mad, and I love it!!! Keep posting, it's a great reminder of one of the greatest nights in my life! When I see how mad you are it makes me appreciate the Cup even more!!!!!!!!!

Nicely put Kel.
    Finally a response to a Troll worthy of posting. All others have been just to incite more. This last comment is Exactly they way all Bruins fans who come here, I'm sure feel

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Null's a terrible troll. If you're going to troll atleast be amusing like that guy who pretends to be Tuukka.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Null is "The Big Chew". He keeps chewing and chewing and chewing.

Little does he know that the more he chews "the harder he makes it for us" to forget that wonderful spring of 2011.

I think he'll have more to chew on in this spring of 2012.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

You took the words out of my brain, Kel.
    Null reminds me that the Bruins are the rightful champs and that others haters look for excuses...like our boytroll, Null. Of course Campbell had a huge hand in the Bruins outscoring the 'nyucks so badly in that series.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: For Null:
    [QUOTE]You took the words out of my brain, Kel. Null reminds me that the Bruins are the rightful champs and that others haters look for excuses...like our boytroll, Null. Of course Campbell had a huge hand in the Bruins outscoring the 'nyucks so badly in that series.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

I think he picked up a few assists. If you look closely, it's not really Gregory sporting #11

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

C'mon Null!!! I'll keep this thread up for ya!!! Don't let us down!!! Tells us more about "Chippy" Campbell and what refs will be doing the bruins playoff games so they win!!! I can't get enough of it!

Could you also please elaborate on this NBC theory? I'm shocked Dateline hasnt looked into this, Give me more so i can call Hank PHillipi Ryan from 7 News or Mike Baudet from Fox 25 news...They'll crack this case wide open for us!!!

Forget the Penn State scandal this rigging of the Stanley Cup Finals by NBC/Bettman/Colin Campbell is much larger and is the sports scandal of 2011, and you uncovered it buddy!!!

Don't let us down!

The good people of Vancouver deserve the truth!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Wait, wait, hold on a second! Who beat the canucks in the finals?? I forgot...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

In Response to For Null:
    [QUOTE]I hate feeding trolls, which is what you are but it's clear your not going away. It's also clear your still very upest your beloved Canucks lost to our Stanley Cup Boston Bruins. I bet you finally left your house and were one of the idiots who helped cause destruction, I also bet on your way to your shift at the local Tim Hortons you tip over the random mailbox out of fustration. You seem convinced that Greg Campbells father paid off the refs to ensure the Bruins won, and that Bettman had a deal with NBC to ensure the Bruins won. I mean, how many times have you refered to it? If this is true, why did Burrows not get penalized or suspended for biting Bergeron, only to play on and score the game winning goal in OT?? If your so convinced that Colin Campbell and Bettman played a part in rigging the outcome have you ever considered the possibilty that they perhaps paid off the Sedins and Luongo? Because the refs, no matter how hard they try can't open Bobby Lou's 5-hole that wide. they didnt make the Sedins dissapear from the score sheet. look at all their regular season points. What happened? Maybe Colin put Nyquil in their watter bottle. How else do you explain such a poor performance from "world class" players? I'll tell you: Those two were overmatched by stallar play from Seidenberg and Chara. 100% SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! What about Luongo? I'll tell you, when it was time to stand tall he folded like a lawn chair. Clearly intimidated by the superb play of the better goaltender down the other end, and worried about the better one on his own bench which is why he felt the need to talk about it like a jealous 14 year old girl. Nice job on the shorthanded goal by Bergeron, I'm sure the refs had money in mind when they called a penalty on the Bruins there. Luongo was on all fours like middle aged woman looking for her contact lense. I love and relish in the fact that your still upset about the events that took place last June. Watching Zdeno Chara hoist the Stanley Cup was one of the best visuals of my life. Another one was when they kept showing shots of the disapointment on the faces of the masses of Nuk fans who came downtown to watch their Canucks lose the Stanley Cup Game 7 to the Boston Bruins.. Your team lost, your mad, and I love it!!! Keep posting, it's a great reminder of one of the greatest nights in my life! Whn I see how mad you are it makes me appreciate the Cup even more!!!!!!!!!! So Looking forward to your predictable responses!!!!!!!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I know your here Null. I don't have the time to research it, but could you please give me the list of refs who worked all the Bruins playoff victory games last year. I just watched the movie JFK and I am inspired as to how Kevin Costner tried to expose the conspiracy. Holy crap, Null, another bright idea. How about a movie deal??? Costner could play you. Here are some other ideas.

Null: Kevin Costner
    Bettman : Kevin Spacey
    Luongo: The french driver from Talladega Nights Jean Girard (Sasha Cohen)
    Henrik Sedin: Julianne Moore
    Daniel Sedin: well it has to be Julianne Moore
    Colin Campbell: Anthony Hopkins
    Alex Burrows: Jeffrey Dahmer, though if not available due to incarceration, Hopkins could double..After all he played Hannible Lector!! This is working out Nully old buddy!!!

This will be a great way to expose the fraudulent activites that cost the City of Vancouver it's Stanley Cup. All proceeds will go into a fund to cover the overtime that went to the FireFighters, Police and clean up crews from the Riots. Also, the court must, and I mean must make the conspirators pay for new 2011 Stanley Cup Champion Vancouver Canuck memorabilia such as Tires pumping kits, mouthwash to get that awful game used glove taste out, beachballs etc...I need to get in on this, this is not only the right thing to do but could be very, very profitable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Kel, Jeffrey Dahmer is, like Roberto Luongo's Vezina hopes, dead.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

"Ask not what your NHL can do for you, but what you can do for your NHL"

Words spoken by "Null" who uncovered the biggest scandal in NHL History and rightfully brought back the Cup to what was left of the city of Vancouver.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Kel, Jeffrey Dahmer is, like Roberto Luongo's Vezina hopes, dead.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Okay, right to Hopkins then, I know Anthony at his age hates having to pull double duty,he gets real crabby on the set, maybe I'll get someone else to play the part of Campbell.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

BREAKING NEWS:  Zach Galifiankas just signed on. Not sure what role he'll play but I'm thinking Timmy with his playoff beard.

More to Come.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Meaghan Fox just signed on as the girl being kissed in the infamous riot photo..However in this movie I plan on taking this to an "R" rated level. It's a fact, breasts mean tickets. See what they did when the tear gas evaporated. Just becasue the Nuks didn't go all the way doesnt mean they didn't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Kel, I'm thinking of Steve Buschiemi for "Chippy."

PS: I created a new signature line to support your campaign.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Just googled rodney Dangerfield, didnt know he was dead. Gotta stay on top of these things, cause when he nailed that triple lindy in "Back To School" he was really auditioning for the Maxime Lapierre role in my movie. Oh well, win some, lose some.

Ed Harris has agreed to play Colin Campbell.

Null, I need your posts, lets face it, your evidence is my script.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Careful Kel, null's mommy works for bdc.  She makes sure he doesn't get banned and his posts don't get deleted.

How else can it be explained that someone who tries the best they can to disrupt the forum be allowed to continue to post the same post 250+ times and not get bagged for spamming?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Careful Kel, null's mommy works for bdc.  She makes sure he doesn't get banned and his posts don't get deleted. How else can it be explained that someone who tries the best they can to disrupt the forum be allowed to continue to post the same post 250+ times and not get bagged for spamming?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I haven't broken any rules, just beat him at his own game. See you at the premeire!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

What happened to Nullify, did his cryogenics therapy fail ?? Split personas, both raging loons...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]What happened to Nullify, did his cryogenics therapy fail ?? Split personas, both raging loons...
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

Looks like nullify has kept his word about not coming back.
    I think cactus hasn't showed up since he said he was leaving, but I think he's said that before and showed up again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

He'll be back. He's read this thread. He's waiting for it to fall away so he can say he never saw it, and therefore won't have to answer to it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]He'll be back. He's read this thread. He's waiting for it to fall away so he can say he never saw it, and therefore won't have to answer to it.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]
    Well, there's one obvious solution to that.  Keep this thread bumped whenever he shows up spewing his nonsense.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts