For Null

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: For Null

In Response to Re: For Null:
    [QUOTE]Honey, I'm home. Hey Yo Yo, i've short listed you and Wheatie for who gets to be my future agent. The refs that shafted the Canucks were O'Halloran, Walkom, Sutherland and O'Rourke...and the B's, no doubt will be seeing them all soon. And many, many, many thanks for setting up my infamous Fan Club. ps: FYI, Tony Hopkins is a consummate professional who is not known for ever getting crabby on set!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Fan Club??? Null, we havent even scratched the surface yet. With this information you have uncovered, trust me buddy, your fan clubs will have fan clubs. In this movie we are not starting at the beginning of the year...No, no we are starting the movie where the conspiracy began. The night before the Rangers beat the Canuks.
    This anti-Canucks/Canada american revenue seeking conspiracy goes back that far.At Least. I bet Gary Bettmans laptop is like an onion, the more you peel the more it stinks!

Okay, with these new developments it is going to set us back as we need to cast more actors, but my crack team has dug up a few beauties..Check these out. This Rangers-Canucks scenes are going ot be so realistic!!!

Pavel Bure  - Macaulay Culkin ( I nailed this one!)
    Sean Astin - Mike Richter (are you going to sit there and tell me the kid from Rudy isnt a dead ringer for mike Richter??==another homerun!!)
    Mark Messier - Bruce Willis

Null, you have changed lives here my friend. My deepest gratitude to you and you Vancouver Can---ahem, my apologies, you and your 1994 & 2011 2 Time Stanley Cup Champion Vanouver Canucks!!!! Hows that sound!!!!

I'll give you updates to what actors I land, you work on getting the evidence together.....

P.S --you do have evidence right?? Cause if we just go to the authorites with just this whole Greg/Colin Campbell--Bettman Cup, NBC and Gregs dad paying/ assigning refs they are going to think we are just a couple of pathetic, no life, can't see reality, probably should kill ourselves for even talking about this in public losers....You know what. Forget I just said that, I know you wouldnt do that, I'm sure you got the evidence, like I said, put it together and get back to me buddy! We are gonna be Geoff Courtnall famous!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Kel, is it true that you got Chris Carter, none other than the creator of the X-Files, to write the screenplay?

I want to believe!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I know the following things to be true.

I know certain individuals love to hate.
    I know certain individuals invent a story that they know is false, just to get a rise out of others.

I know there are people who beat their wives, even though they claim to love them.
    I know that there are gay people in the closet who make a big show of hating and bashing gays because they can't deal with who they are.

I know this post has not attacked any one forum user, no user is mentioned specifically.  I know this self same post has been deleted before because I spelled it out further and connected the dots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Kel, is it true that you got Chris Carter, none other than the creator of the X-Files, to write the screenplay? I want to believe!
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

I saw that too on TMZ, no I did not get Chris Carter. Ben and Matt have agreed to write the script should the evidence pan out and Null is correct.
    If it is not correct I have the Farrelly brothers to do a different movies about Null.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

You should dig up Chris Farley and have him play null.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null : I saw that too on TMZ, no I did not get Chris Carter. Ben and Matt have agreed to write the script should the evidence pan out and Null is correct. If it is not correct I have the Farrelly brothers to do a different movies about Null.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

If it's a conspiracy, you need to get Oliver Stone.

No doubt(well....lots, actually).

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]we are unstoppable poster police force
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

Welcome back Tuuka!! And Welcome aboard. if Plan B comes in effect and the Farrelly Brothers are doing the movie they asked me about your availability due to the fact that Warren from Theres Something About Mary has other obligations.

Together, we will bring justice to the NHL, rid this forum of trolls and at long last find your baseball!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My last post was deleted because - in summary - I said that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Why?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I love it Kelv.  Keep up the good work.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Send Sherrif Shane Hnidy to rearrange Null's kisser. He won't be a pretty little boy anymore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I cant stand whiners.
    Its been almost a year, shouldnt Nucks fans have let this go by now? Hell, I dont even think about the 3-0 lead over Philly that we blew a few years ago. Of course, we followed that up with a Stanley Cup...Maybe they just got the Stanley Cup version of blue balls. That would make anyone grumpy. I suggest a cold shower. I would also suggest a Stanley Cup, it really does help, but lets be serious here, its Vancouver.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

FWIW, I'm convinced Tukka and Null are one in the same.

yes, another conspiracy theory.

-signed,
    The Lone Gunman

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Too funny. Good job guys. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

If having Greg Campbell on your roster wins you a Cup, shouldn't Mike Gillis and every other GM have pulled out all of the stops to get him at the deadline?  I am sure PC would have done Kesler for Gregory...another missed opportunity by the Canuckleheads.

Who plays Gillis again?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]If having Greg Campbell on your roster wins you a Cup, shouldn't Mike Gillis and every other GM have pulled out all of the stops to get him at the deadline?  I am sure PC would have done Kesler for Gregory...another missed opportunity by the Canuckleheads. Who plays Gillis again?
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    Sandra Bullock.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Warren the pizza boy/erudite Brit engineer in Something About Mary- classic Null-like fraud - ha ha ha. That was rich....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I cant stand whiners. Its been almost a year, shouldnt Nucks fans have let this go by now? Hell, I dont even think about the 3-0 lead over Philly that we blew a few years ago. Of course, we followed that up with a Stanley Cup...Maybe they just got the Stanley Cup version of blue balls. That would make anyone grumpy. I suggest a cold shower. I would also suggest a Stanley Cup, it really does help, but lets be serious here, its Vancouver.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Awesome line! LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You guys keep assuming he is a nucks fan.

He is NOT I can assure you 100%.

From all the posts I've looked at there is no clear indication that he follows any other team except for the Bruins.

Imagine a person who watches the same team all the time hating them, believing that every win they get is because of ref's calls.  

That's who you're dealing with here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ewe mean two report me awl time four what ewe say mean post but only eye say truth.

y police say eye mean when awl your post identical two this won?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]You guys keep assuming he is a nucks fan. He is NOT I can assure you 100%. From all the posts I've looked at there is no clear indication that he follows any other team except for the Bruins. Imagine a person who watches the same team all the time hating them, believing that every win they get is because of ref's calls.   That's who you're dealing with here.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

The real point, Badhab, is it doesnt actually matter who he roots for. If I wanna say he is a Nucks fan, or you wanna say he is a Habs fan, it doesnt matter because he cant say if he is or isnt. Noone believes a troll. What a cr*ppy spot to find yourself, because eventually he might want to actually say something with substance, and it will be rediculed or ignored just because of who wrote it. I dont even know why we are talking about someone that miserable. People tend to walk far around a homeless person shouting obscenities in the street, and thats what Null is the equivalent of lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null : The real point, Badhab, is it doesnt actually matter who he roots for. If I wanna say he is a Nucks fan, or you wanna say he is a Habs fan, it doesnt matter because he cant say if he is or isnt. Noone believes a troll. What a cr*ppy spot to find yourself, because eventually he might want to actually say something with substance, and it will be rediculed or ignored just because of who wrote it. I dont even know why we are talking about someone that miserable. People tend to walk far around a homeless person shouting obscenities in the street, and thats what Null is the equivalent of lol.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Never.  They get their jollies out of annoying people and that's it.