For Null

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: For Null

In Response to Re: For Null:
    [QUOTE]You guys keep assuming he is a nucks fan. He is NOT I can assure you 100%. From all the posts I've looked at there is no clear indication that he follows any other team except for the Bruins. Imagine a person who watches the same team all the time hating them, believing that every win they get is because of ref's calls.   That's who you're dealing with here.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I think he is a Nux fan, still so upset that something he has longed for was within reach and then poof gone like Bobby Lous game. Now he is so upset, he needs to point anger at something he is almost obsessed with the Boston Bruins. He leads you to beleive he is angry with the refs, but he isnt, I assure you his anger is towards the Bruins. He now watches their every game, most likely knows where Bergeron eats and I assure you he has watched Brad Marchand sleep from his bed side.
    This forum is an avenue for him to vent, its almost a form of self-therapy for him but it will only last so long..The cravings will become too much.That itch will burn too hot and finally that barking dog outside his window will serve as the switch flipper...Give it time, and I suspect it will come in early May in the midst of yet another Bruins playoff run. I'm not sure how it will end but it will start off very innocent...The Bruins will play a game one night with an injury report that looks like this:

Corvo  - scratch
    Horton    --Concussion
    Bergeron - mysterious illness
    Chara     - Unable to Locate
    Thomas   - Kidnapped
    Krejci    - Bound and gagged

It's coming and when it does most people will ask what and why. Only those of us in here will know who.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Null is Nuck fan allright, it oozes out of every whiny word he types.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The title of this thread is: FOR NULL.

The purpose of this thread is: FOR NAUGHT.

I suggest that when Null starts a thread - ignore it like the plague. Let the thread drift down into oblivion without a response.

If he responds to any other thread - attack!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, I slept on it and since it's been proven that he is just a angry, depressed soul who will strike at anytime I am going forward with the movie discussed in Plan A. Heres the Promo Ad:

"THE BOY WITH THE KILLER WHALE TATTOO"

The true story of "Null" How an obsessed Canuck fan orchestrated a plot to have the 2011 Boston Bruins go from Stanley Cup Champs to mere ashes in a urn.

* This film is not yet rated
    *   Many Bruins were harmed in the making of this movie.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

One question ... is it a forum for teen... ? so lame!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Did anyone see my last post that was deleted?

Unbelievable.  Just unbelievable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]yuo are on probatien.so might watch yuor step with meeness end you will not get part in are movie
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

So now I'm being threatened and this is OK?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]i em not meen i wood never threten yuo.we shoold all be free to post.but the sherif is not taking eny more greef from enyone.put blame were blame belongs

No.  We are not all free to post.  You are.  I am not.

I cannot even cite my examples because they get deleted.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It seems that our subject is an emo kid with an itchy report button finger. 

Maybe this will cheer him up:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ75H7gS0hc

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null : Fan Club??? Null, we havent even scratched the surface yet. With this information you have uncovered, trust me buddy, your fan clubs will have fan clubs. In this movie we are not starting at the beginning of the year...No, no we are starting the movie where the conspiracy began. The night before the Rangers beat the Canuks. This anti-Canucks/Canada american revenue seeking conspiracy goes back that far.At Least. I bet Gary Bettmans laptop is like an onion, the more you peel the more it stinks! Okay, with these new developments it is going to set us back as we need to cast more actors, but my crack team has dug up a few beauties..Check these out. This Rangers-Canucks scenes are going ot be so realistic!!! Pavel Bure  - Macaulay Culkin ( I nailed this one!) Sean Astin - Mike Richter (are you going to sit there and tell me the kid from Rudy isnt a dead ringer for mike Richter??==another homerun!!) Mark Messier - Bruce Willis Null, you have changed lives here my friend. My deepest gratitude to you and you Vancouver Can---ahem, my apologies, you and your 1994 & 2011 2 Time Stanley Cup Champion Vanouver Canucks!!!! Hows that sound!!!! I'll give you updates to what actors I land, you work on getting the evidence together..... P.S --you do have evidence right?? Cause if we just go to the authorites with just this whole Greg/Colin Campbell--Bettman Cup, NBC and Gregs dad paying/ assigning refs they are going to think we are just a couple of pathetic, no life, can't see reality, probably should kill ourselves for even talking about this in public losers....You know what. Forget I just said that, I know you wouldnt do that, I'm sure you got the evidence, like I said, put it together and get back to me buddy! We are gonna be Geoff Courtnall famous!!!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Yes, let's get back to talking "hockey",  if an NBC & Gary Bettman conspiracy is talking hockey.

Since NBC gets what NBC wants, and that's American teams all day every day, how is that the winter classic is going to feature the Leafs this coming year?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]yuo are on probatien.so might watch yuor step with meeness end you will not get part in are movie

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]verie funnie to this backup goaler to.what a game by timmie last nite.glad he will lead teem too nother cup
    Thanks Cactus.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]verie funnie to this backup goaler to.what a game by timmie last nite.glad he will lead teem too nother cup

...sigh...I can't believe this guy(girl) has 400 posts more than I do...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Null : ...sigh...I can't believe this guy(girl) has 400 posts more than I do...
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    That's OK. They're still 210 behind you as far as good posts go.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]yuo insalt my inteligence mr. d. yuo are all welcom for me shareing my extessive hocky nowlegde with everyone
    Thanks Cactus.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And more of my posts deleted.

I guess someone owns this thread and it's not me.

I don't get why this thread gets bumped if only one person is allowed to post to it.

Sections
Shortcuts