For OlsonStephanie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

For OlsonStephanie

A teacher asks her students if they're Bruins fans. All of the hands go up, except for one student. "Okay, Bobby, what team are you a fan of?" "The Canucks!" "Why's that?" "Well, my parents are both Canucks fans, so I'm a Canucks fan too." ... "That's not a good answer Bobby. If both your parents were morons, would you be a moron too?" "No, that would make me a Bruins fan!" GO CANUCKS GO!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Re: For OlsonStephanie

Some other canuck troll posted this the other day, I thought you trolls phoned each other so you knew what the other troll was going to post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

I THINK YOUR OTHER TROLL FRIEND POSTED THIS THE OTHER DAY...VERY ORIGINAL TROLL!!!! IS THAT YOU AND YOUR OTHER GAY FRIEND..WHAT A BUNCH OF CHOADS YOU ARE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Hubby said you're brainless gym...is he right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

That's actually pretty funny

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Why dont you goto the gym and stop sucking canuck choads...choad burgler!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to For OlsonStephanie:
    A teacher asks her students if they're Bruins fans. All of the hands go up, except for one student. "Okay, Bobby, what team are you a fan of?" "The Canucks!" "Why's that?" "Well, my parents are both Canucks fans, so I'm a Canucks fan too." ... "That's not a good answer Bobby. If both your parents were morons, would you be a moron too?" "No, that would make me a Bruins fan!" GO CANUCKS GO!!!
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins

In court the other day there was a case regarding the custody of a small child.
    The judge asked the boy, "do you want to live with your mother?"
    He replied, "No I don't want to live with her because she beats me!".
    The judge then asked, "Do you want to live with your father?"
    The boy stated, "No he beats me too."
    Finally the judge asked, "where do you want to live"
    The child responded, "I want to live with the Montreal Canadiens!".
    The judge asked, "Why do you want to live with the Montreal Canadiens?"
    The boy exclaimed, "Because the Montreal Canadiens don't beat anybody!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

hahahahahaha ^

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

What do the Canadiens and the Titanic have in common?
    AS soon as they hit the ice, they are sunk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Q. How many habs fans does it take to change a light bulb? A. Five: One to change the light bulb, 4 to reminisce about how great the old light bulb was for the next 39 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Q. How do you get PK Subban to go into the corners?
    A. Start a fight at centre ice

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Q: What's the difference between the Montreal Canadiens and a cigarette machine?
    A: The cigarette machine has Players.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

What's the difference between a plane full of business travellers
      and a plane full of Montreal Canadiens fans?
    When the engines on the plane full of business travellers stop
      so does the whining sound.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

You know when your a troll when you have a fat azz, and your boyfriend looks like he could be a loser on jersey shore, wears 1980's sunglasses, and he has a man purse...anyone you know 4thecup?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: For OlsonStephanie:
    You know when your a troll when you have a fat azz, and your boyfriend looks like he could be a loser on jersey shore, wears 1980's sunglasses, and he has a man purse...anyone you know 4thecup?
    Posted by gymrat11

Isnt that Erik Estrada and the woman from the Progressive Insurance commercials?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Get a life fat azzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sections
Shortcuts