For Riding the King

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

For Riding the King

Since he wouldn't shut-up the other nite about the AJ penalty. I saw this on the TSN website where Kerry Fraser clearly states the rule! So here you go King, now shutup, learn the rules or ask instead of arguing.

When a player, while in his defending zone, swings his stick (or glove) at the puck causing the puck to leave the playing surface the NHL Referees will interpret this action as a "bat" of the puck as stipulated in rule 63.2 and assess a delay of game penalty. There is very little flexibility for the Referee to interpret that a deflection took place when the defending player uses his stick or hand with a deliberate action to contact the puck which then causes it to go directly over the glass. The puck's change in trajectory is a result of the deliberate action of the defending player even though his obvious intent would not be to hit it over the glass and incur a penalty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Re: For Riding the King

King will never understand that. His crown slipped and lodged into his brain and it is affecting his thinking and reasoning.

He has yet to ask for help for his current situation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

i dont get his posts sometmes, or all the time. He states Lidstrom couldnt hold Bourques jockstrap and that Lidstroms career is fraudulent because of all the great teams he was on. Now this Johnson penalty which he doesnt understand.

But it's okay, cause he grew up playing hockey in Boston so he knows a wicked lot about hockey!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

i dont get his posts sometmes, or all the time. He states Lidstrom couldnt hold Bourques jockstrap and that Lidstroms career is fraudulent because of all the great teams he was on. Now this Johnson penalty which he doesnt understand.

But it's okay, cause he grew up playing hockey in Boston so he knows a wicked lot about hockey!

Wonder if he got 32 mins for arguing an off-side  lol