For Seguin, the time is NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: For Seguin, the time is NOW

PLEASE---- PLEASE---- PLEASE put the Kid on the POWER PLAY!

Whats out there now is not working---

2nd Power play unit should be:

Center-- Seguin
    RW--- Horton
    LW--- Marchand

D--- Boychuck and Kampher

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The time is not now.  The time is between right now and the next five years.  He's an 18-year-old kid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

Between right now and 5 years from now? But not now? The time IS now for Seguin, just as the time IS now for any NHLer. Seguin was drafted #2, he made the team, he was deemed too valuable to loan to Canada for the WJHC, he makes superbad Dunkin Donut commercials, the time IS always now.

This is something all Bruins forwards could be reminded of.

I say, put Paille on waivers, bring up Caron and let these two kids push each other for ice time, for that 12th forward spot.

Or are the Bruins so good and secure at 3rd in the Conference that they can afford to carry so many 'specialty' forwards, good for some things but not for others?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

18 yr old kid who can still play junior.  I say the time is still coming.  I am grateful he is a Bruin.  I didnt antipate much from him b/c of the system that Boston plays and the fact that he wasnt going to be in the top 6 fwds..  Its frustrating at times and I am not a big fan of the coach.  I believe players like PB/Krej/Seguin will be crippled in this system.  BUT as long as we win games i can let it slide. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sick of winning boring old 2-1 games and then losing in playoffs.

Bring back crash bang shoot score etc hockey.

Loss to Buf in SO was a better game to watch despite the reffing than almost half the games this year that we won.

If the time for Seg is not now, I can see why, it is not over for another 5 years of Rec.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

You all missed the point of my post, I want the future to BURN THE HABS NOW.

Otherwise, I say Seguin has more time to break out. Couple of years and we'll have a clear picture of where this is going.

SEGUIN SMASH THE HABS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No argument from me.  In fact I will give him the game winner...he should get extra ice with Horton out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyCrockett. Show TommyCrockett's posts

Seguin's time is coming...vast improvements in his game this season...he should have some powerplay time. His offensive skill certainly wouldn't make it worse...
    The Entire Bruins lineup time is Now...if they play with the effort they put out against the Wild..Montreal will walk all over us... Please let the first line outplay the fourth for once...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: For Seguin, the time is NOW:
    The time is not now.  The time is between right now and the next five years.  He's an 18-year-old kid.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

We all agree that Seguin's only going to improve but that doesn't mean he can't do well now.Tonight against the Habs would be an outstanding time for him to have his first 3 point game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYour right but the B's are only four pys from 9thn Response to Re: For Seguin, the time is NOW:
    Between right now and 5 years from now? But not now? The time IS now for Seguin, just as the time IS now for any NHLer. Seguin was drafted #2, he made the team, he was deemed too valuable to loan to Canada for the WJHC, he makes superbad Dunkin Donut commercials, the time IS always now. This is something all Bruins forwards could be reminded of. I say, put Paille on waivers, bring up Caron and let these two kids push each other for ice time, for that 12th forward spot. Or are the Bruins so good and secure at 3rd in the Conference that they can afford to carry so many 'specialty' forwards, good for some things but not for others?
    Posted by Awry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

We're all waiting for Seguin to explode.  Won't happen this year

Sections
Shortcuts