For those that care about the Thornton chirping

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

For those that care about the Thornton chirping

I heard on Toucher and Rich this morning that Thornton did not know who chirped at him as he passed the bench, but apparently Chiarelli does. Thornton also told them that what was said went something like this "Get the ef off the ice you effn 'kitty'".

I know this was a hot topic yesterday so if anyone was interested in the details these came from Thornton himself!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: For those that care about the Thornton chirping

Boy o boy.  Hagz just retweeted a tweet from a Chicago Tribune writer where he quoted Black haws tough guy John Scott addressing Thorts claims of chirping from bench," He's more than welcome to come chirp me, I''ll kick the sh*t out of him. "  wish these 2 teams played again this year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thorton would lose badly to Scott.  That guy is the prototype for skating clowns. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep...Scott is just a big ape in the mold of his former teammate Boogard. Man, Minny sure can find em.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

He did fine against another similar guy in Boogard?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

But not so well against a lesser guy Rupp. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

ITS NOT ABOUT WHO WINS ITS ABOUT SHOWING UP AND STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: For those that care about the Thornton chirping:
    Posted by bruins8

AND ITS ABOUT PHIL KESSEL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Once again a "clown", Chicago's no play very much Scott, sticks his nose in. Why didn't motormouth Kane have something to say? When Bergeron and Chara both express their displeasure it would be in Kane's best interest to avoid the bruins for as long as he can. Kane continues to epitomize the "spoiled brat' type of athlete that many coaches and GMs avoid

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Hagz just tweeted that he texted Thorts with the quote and Thorts says "who?"  Crash and Burn Mr. Scott.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Boy o boy.  Hagz just retweeted a tweet from a Chicago Tribune writer where he quoted Black haws tough guy John Scott addressing Thorts claims of chirping from bench," He's more than welcome to come chirp me, I''ll kick the sh*t out of him. "  wish these 2 teams played again this year
    Posted by bostondynNASTY

Guy sounds like a moron, he was upset about people chirping him when he could have been seriously hurt, and how it's not acceptable. It has nothing to do with Thornton chriping at other players - what an idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Posted by bruins8

And when you don't win, you can call the police!...I assume this was a quote from a Hab following the 7-6 royal rumble.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

nhl would be smart to schedule two games against the hawks next year.  in the meantime, i hope they choke away the 8th seed.  gives kane more cab time in his hometown. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Posted by bostondynNASTY

...rather than open it and remove all doubt."

According to Scott, then, the appropriate response to guys who chirp at you is to kick the living sh*t out of them.  Good to know.  Mr. Kane?  Do you approve this message?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

That whole team seemed "punkish" to me, talented but punkish. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

John Scott should follow Kane into the cab -- doesn't he have some DUI issues?  I thought he got kicked off of the Michigan Tech team for DUI and/or drunk disorderly conduct.

Thornton's response is perfect by the way.  Scott, just keep worrying about Thornton -- he doesn't know who you are or think about you at all though...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: For those that care about the Thornton chirping :  According to Scott, then, the appropriate response to guys who chirp at you is to kick the living sh*t out of them.  Good to know.  Mr. Kane?  Do you approve this message?
    Posted by Bookboy007

LOL, was thinking just that. Well said. Would pay good money (if I had it) for a reporter to ask him or Kane that question on camera.

Would be even better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZnWQ6fp7_o

(PS. Wides handled it better)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Here it is:

Tech Hockey Player Charged

Another Michigan Tech hockey standout is receiving national attention this week.

Unfortunately, it is not the kind of publicity the player in question, or the program, would prefer; junior defenseman John Scott has been arraigned by the Houghton County District Court on three separate criminal charges stemming from a late night altercation last week. The altercation, in which nobody was injured, ended with a vehicle driven by Scott running into the side of a parked vehicle occupied by two other MTU students, at least one of whom had been directly involved in the initial confrontation.

The incident took place Saturday March 26 in downtown Houghton, starting around 11 p.m. according to Houghton County Prosecutor Doug Edwards. It began when a Michigan Tech student not identified by prosecutors approached Scott and made accusations that Scott had backed into another vehicle. The dispute which followed became increasingly confrontational until Scott’s accuser, responding to allegedly threatening language by the 6’ 7”, 255 pound Scott, chose to depart the scene, driving away in his 1996 Chevrolet Lumina. The Lumina also contained one passenger, another MTU student.

At this point, according to Edwards, Scott entered his 1999 Nissan Pathfinder and went in pursuit of the other student’s vehicle. Scott came up behind the Lumina and followed closely as the vehicles navigated the “Yooper loop.” Fearing that Scott’s pursuit was deliberate, the students in the Lumina used a cell phone to contact local police while driving. In Edwards’ words, “These guys were scared; Scott was threatening to beat them up.”

Shortly after exiting the Yooper loop, the driver of the Lumina made an abrupt turn into a parking lot in an effort to elude Scott. While Scott was initially unable to make the turn, he then allegedly drove over the curbing surrounding the lot and rammed the side of the Lumina.

Houghton City Police arrived on the scene a short time later. A breathalyzer test of Scott indicated that his blood alcohol content was over the legal limit for operating a vehicle, and officers placed Scott under arrest.

The following Wednesday, Houghton County District Court arraigned Scott on three charges: malicious destruction of property between $1,000 and $20,000, assault with a dangerous weapon, both felonies, and a misdemeanor charge, operating while intoxicated. If found guilty, Scott could face up to nine years and three months in prison, as the felony charges carry penalties up to five and four years respectively and the OWI charge carries as much as a 93 day sentence. The resulting damages to the Lumina come to more than $4,000, says Edwards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Now we know scott was at the game. Why the guy has gloves or a stick is beyond me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Now we know scott was at the game. Why the guy has gloves or a stick is beyond me.
    Posted by 86redsox

Why the Hawks have him on their blueline is kind of mysterious. Limited skill-set and use on a team like Chicago. You would think Chicago would rather have their scrapper take up a spot on the 4th line rather than any d-pairing.

Sections
Shortcuts