Forget the Toronto Pick being a top 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Forget the Toronto Pick being a top 5

In Response to Re: Forget the Toronto Pick being a top 5:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget the Toronto Pick being a top 5 : I tend to agree ~Their defense is absolutely brutal ~ that Lebda, Komisarek combo is a self destructing tandem ... Reimer seems to be keeping them in most nights, but that'll only last for so long ........ MTL ,PIT, and WASH coming up next i believe..... personally i'll be really surprised if they win any of those 3
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE]

Possibly the most over-paid third defensive pairing in hockey (Kom-4.25 mill, Lebda-1.425 mil). An astounding waste of resources....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Top ten pick but won't be top 5.

IMO PC should pick a guy who is more on the accomplished/refined side vs potential, meaning has helped their team go far in the junior playoffs/tournament and played for world juniors

Last few first round picks have been on the potential/speculation side (Hamill, Colborne, Seguin)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Top ten pick but won't be top 5. IMO PC should pick a guy who is more on the accomplished/refined side vs potential, meaning has helped their team go far in the junior playoffs/tournament and played for world juniors Last few first round picks have been on the potential/speculation side (Hamill, Colborne, Seguin)
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    Wow,your anti-Seguin vibe creeps in again.If I didn't know better I 'd think you want to see Seguin fail just so you could say I told you so to a bunch of faceless nicknames on a computer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from alwaysabruin. Show alwaysabruin's posts

[QUOTE]Toronto's pick will in the first 7 ....dont get overexcited they will start losing soon ...their next game is against Montreal ...interesting ...if Mtl wins I am unhappy and if Toronto wins I am unhappy ...LOSE LOSE situation Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

C'mon call yourself a bruins fan ALWAYS CHEER FOR WHO EVER PLAYS MTL NEED I SAY MORE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]A couple of wins and Toronto's HMS Titanic will now stay afloat?  Don't be fooled- they have depleted their roster and they are on life support.  They shouldn't have beat the B's the other week and they are barely getting by teams like the Isles and Sens.  I'm sticking by my prediction that they will be 3 or 4th worst record at the end of the season.
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]
    The Sens shut them out 1-0 and they only beat the Isles 2-1 at home. Without Kabby they'll have more trouble scoring. Only Reimer is keeping them afloat...