Fourth Period Rumours?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Fourth Period Rumours?

The caps are interested in a second line center. Antropov

Atl. were also interested in Sturm

Regehr is being shopped but waive NTC

Kovalev is being shopped maybe STL.

Rivet being healthy scratch for six gms.

NYI looking for line mate Tavarez

My question and feedback would consider this trade with Ottawa?

Kovalev and Phillips for Ferrence,Wheels and rd.3rd pick 

Looch Krejci Horton
    Kovalev(can help our PP and played with Ryder) Savy Ryder
    Rechhi Bergy Seguin
    Marchand Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk
    Sieds Kampner
    McQuaid Phillips
    Stuart

Second small trade when stuart when oked with medical trade for Rivet?

Rivet has experience can play all roles as d man shutdown,PK and PP then good leadership also.

Third Trade Wheels and Ferrence( if calgary wants someone else) at least catch Calgary's attention to start a negoiation for getting Regehr

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Fourth Period Rumours?

I think I would say no to all three.  They are not the guys we need.  We are looking at a grossly overpaid and underachieving forward who is over the hill in Kolalev, and a bunch of stay at home defensmen.  I would keep Wheeler and Ference until a trade package comes along with guys we actually need. 

Secondly, Ference has played quite well this year and the team is already short on D.  Why trade him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Third Trade Wheels and Ferrence( if calgary wants someone else) at least catch Calgary's attention to start a negoiation for getting Regehr
    I like that deal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I'm just saying...from watching wayyyyyy too many Flames and Oiler games out here...that in my lil humble opnion, Regehr is a #1 or #2 D man. I'm not advocating trading anyone though. Just saying Regehr is very good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Fourth Period Rumours?:
    boborielly224

Are you totally out of your mind ????? Kovalev is a piece of garbage ....even the habs dumped him .....and you would give one of the top power forward in the NHL for a piece of garbage ?????  My God what have you been drinking ???? or smoking ????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Are any of these remotely possible with the cap??  I know the 3rd is not possible...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

When you aim too low...you don't win the cup.  We need a super D-Man. To get the super D man we must offer something in return.

Savard + (Ference or Ryder) for Shea Weber !

Ference + Ryder + 1st round pick for Yandl !

either one = Instant Stanley cup contender

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I would rather the B's trade for Brandon Bochenski than Kovalev. That floater is a waste of good hockey equipment. Give me Miro Satan again before Kovalev.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Ya but did you see Kovalev skate that time ?  and man oh man he gives a good interview...he can also shoot the puck too....Kovalev...he's something I tell ya !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

If Kovalev wasnt such a floater I would pick him up in a heartbeat his talents cannot be denied. This guy is one of the most talented players with the puck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2bXaOOh7jk

He doesnt have a pulse, and if he did Ottawa wouldnt be looking to trade him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

It's a shame that Kovalev doesn't have any heart or a single ounce of competitiveness.  Because if he did, he'd be one of the all-time greats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Since when has Wheels become top six forward, you smoking some sort dream stuff Stanley. Wheels can't score if the net was the size of soccer net.
    Trade Wheels now while we can still get something, next year we won't be able to get a bucket of frozen pucks for Blake.

Wheels for Grabvoski at least he can score. Wheels(plus LA conditional pick) to NYI for Moulson ( Blake can play on the 1st line with Tavarez to see if he is top six).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

4.4M for 8.5M, didn't we just clear up the salary cap nightmare...

Reg is a solid D, but what we need is a scoring d that is solid as well: not many around nor salary friendly

We will be staying put with poss of a Pail trade to lessen the salary, there will be not much else happening until next year.

Ryd will be kept, he is on pace for 23-4 goals. He was signed after scoring 14 for his 4M salary, so he has scored more than what he had before coming, every year he has been here and only needs another 7 goals in the last 54 games (has 8 in 28) to earn his 4M salary from PC.  I like Ryder as a aplayer where most here don't seem to, but his salary was over the top, when you consider he was close to being in the AHL.

There is noone else to consider until close to deadline.  

You will not recieve much for Wheeler unless he starts scoring like 2 years ago, with his growth improving instead of stagnating. Once again I like Wheeler, his cap hit is more friendly but he is not where we expected him to be now from 2 years ago.

The B's will more than likely stand pat, all we can hope for is Sauve to pick up from injury and Colborne to up his ante as well as there will unlikely be another scoring addition like Horton or a top D like anyone because we have no cap.

TT would garner a few votes from idiots and trolls, but it will not make the B's stronger.

I like rumours, wish one was out there for say a Crosby (8.7M) for Wheel-2.2M, Ryd-4M, Fer 2.25 and Pail 1M we would clear cap by.75M and increase production by 12 Goals and 8 Assists in the process.  Give PC a raise and extension if he can pull this off, I would even throw in next 5years top picks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I'd say no to all 3. Had this been 5 years ago I would have been ok with the trade for Kovalev. BTW Ferrence is a bigger part of this team than anyone here gives him credit for.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

The caps are interested in a second line center. Antropov Atl. were also interested in Sturm Regehr is being shopped but waive NTC Kovalev is being shopped maybe STL. Rivet being healthy scratch for six gms. NYI looking for line mate Tavarez My question and feedback would consider this trade with Ottawa ? Kovalev and Phillips for Ferrence,Wheels and rd.3rd pick  Looch Krejci Horton Kovalev(can help our PP and played with Ryder) Savy Ryder Rechhi Bergy Seguin Marchand Campbell Thornton Chara Boychuk Sieds Kampner McQuaid Phillips Stuart Second small trade when stuart when oked with medical trade for Rivet? Rivet has experience can play all roles as d man shutdown,PK and PP then good leadership also. Third Trade Wheels and Ferrence( if calgary wants someone else) at least catch Calgary's attention to start a negoiation for getting Regehr
    Posted by boborielly224

1. stop reading the fourth period
    2. learn that there is indeed a salary cap in the NHL
    3. stop proposing weekly crazy trade proposals
    4. Stuart>>>>>McQuaid

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

r u the editer of the 4th period ?
    give me a break with your trade talk there's hf boards for that .
    go there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Fourth Period makes more sense then Eklund's buzz plus I read up on all hockey news for trade pool i'm involve in. Thank you Sturm(i pick LA) and Paille is an easy pick to go to (NYI) for 5th rd. pick as my first choice second choice (Cal) 5th rd. pick. I just put malkin on the NYI list for moulson and 1st rd. pick and future consideration that could involve Trent Hunter. The NYI will be the busiest team in the new year for trades, calgary second. As for my fav.team the Bruins will sit still until trade deadline to see where toronto position in standings, then see if it worth to use their 1st rd. pick for an elite d man hopefully Weber ultimate pts. for a trade pool considering PC is always hesistant on making big blockbuster deals this could be his time to shock the Bruins nation.The Bruins have to make a big deal to keep the boston sports fan interested in their hockey team to make it to the Cup finals it comment sense I in one is getting frustrated with bruins chocking every gm. 7.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

the capitols have choked in 3 straight game 7 at home.  against the flyers, pittsburgh and montreal.  guess what , i think capitols were leading the series in all of these choke jobs and certain against pens and habs they were leading 3 games to 1.
    ok go back now to talking trades that will never happen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Thanx fairbank AK , PC will never make block buster trade fear of failing. By the way that is an awsome picture of the mountains.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Fourth Period Rumours?:
    r u the editer of the 4th period ? give me a break with your trade talk there's hf boards for that . go there.
    Posted by FairbankAK

There is plenty of trade talk here.  While most of it is out of the realm of possibility, it isn't all that bad. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from degolds. Show degolds's posts

The caps are interested in a second line center. Antropov Atl. were also interested in Sturm Regehr is being shopped but waive NTC Kovalev is being shopped maybe STL. Rivet being healthy scratch for six gms. NYI looking for line mate Tavarez My question and feedback would consider this trade with Ottawa ? Kovalev and Phillips for Ferrence,Wheels and rd.3rd pick  Looch Krejci Horton Kovalev(can help our PP and played with Ryder) Savy Ryder Rechhi Bergy Seguin Marchand Campbell Thornton Chara Boychuk Sieds Kampner McQuaid Phillips Stuart Second small trade when stuart when oked with medical trade for Rivet? Rivet has experience can play all roles as d man shutdown,PK and PP then good leadership also. Third Trade Wheels and Ferrence( if calgary wants someone else) at least catch Calgary's attention to start a negoiation for getting Regehr
    Posted by boborielly224
    There is noway we want Kovalev he is lazy and not interested in being a team player.

Sections
Shortcuts