Fraser in the lineup?

Is that old news...I just saw it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Fraser in the lineup?

Link:

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=718369&navid=DL|BOS|home

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It's dated for today so the assignment should be current. Interesting but I guess there really is little PC can do to shake it up with the PBruins still in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Date of the article is current so I guess the assignment is too. Interesting...I guess this is all PC can really do to shake it up considering the PBruins are still in the playoffs.

But, no "sweethands"? :)

Edit: sorry for the duplicate

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Doesn't seem like a bad move, given that Florek and Caron haven't exactly seized the role, and the injured guys aren't ready.

With Fraser in there, you get a good shot and a guy who might be able to score (moreso than Florek I think).  Not sure how this plays out defensively, but the nice thing about minor league callups is that you can expect them to play their freaking hearts out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep....plus he already has experience with the big club. More so than Florek. I think CJ puts Paille back down with ST and Campbell (where he belongs) and puts Fraser with Yeti. That third line needs a little beef to crash the net looking for rebounds. Eriksson looks scared to get hit and is playing the perimeter game so this is needed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

So would this mean he'd be paired with Soderberg and Eriksson, thereby reuniting the merlot line? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Yep....plus he already has experience with the big club. More so than Florek. I think CJ puts Paille back down with ST and Campbell (where he belongs) and puts Fraser with Yeti. That third line needs a little beef to crash the net looking for rebounds. Eriksson looks scared to get hit and is playing the perimeter game so this is needed.

Loui doesn't want the puck he's always late he's also out of breath. I was at the game everytime he gets off he's nodding his head and he's so out of breath.he should put on smaller shoulder pads he looks like a big flake out there.  

He doesn't have much time to get it on chia must be really disappointed with him . He seems weak . Really have a hard time watching him.  Well we all know How I felt since we got him.  Lets see how cis great hockey iq transcends in a bruins victory

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Doesn't seem like a bad move, given that Florek and Caron haven't exactly seized the role, and the injured guys aren't ready.

With Fraser in there, you get a good shot and a guy who might be able to score (moreso than Florek I think).  Not sure how this plays out defensively, but the nice thing about minor league callups is that you can expect them to play their freaking hearts out.

Yes its not hard to be a better scorer then florek. I would prefer putting spooner on wing not that I think he's a savior or anything but he does have good  skating ability ... a strong asset vs mtl

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Loui doesn't want the puck he's always late he's also out of breath. I was at the game everytime he gets off he's nodding his head and he's so out of breath.he should put on smaller shoulder pads he looks like a big flake out there.  

^ LOL Awesome.  I thought the Jagr stick length thing was mocked enough that nobody would do it again...but here we are...

Memo to Bruins management -- smaller shoulder pads! Stat!  They're weighing the guys down.  Montreal shoulder pads are 7% smaller.  They're killing us!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

a subtle change that could have a significant impact on both lines while creating less disruption when Paille and Campbell team up to kill penalties

do you think CJ waits until Saturday to reinsert Bart for Mez?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Wow.  I dont even know what to say to that. That is hysterical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to fanonymost's comment:

do you think CJ waits until Saturday to reinsert Bart for Mez?

Personally I think Bart goes in tonight. Mez played himself out of a starting spot last game with some weak D work. The biggest difference between the two is that CJ seems more comfortable with Bart playing 20ish mins if need be. Mez rarely gets up to 18 protected mins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Hysterical? Sakic played with big shoulder pads when hecwore 88 . He then put on smaller ones and he looked so much better

That's when he went to number 19.

Loui looks like humpty dumpty just waiting to fall

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm trying to think of a time where Eriksson looked "scared to get hit."  I can think of a dozen occasions where I was frustrated with him passing up the opportunity to take the body - about the same as the guy he replaced - but I'd bet he creates more turnovers than than anyone but Lucic and Bergeron by chasing down the puck and pressuring the D or getting into position to disrupt passes.  He hasn't been great, but he's been at least as good as Soderberg who has been flashy - which is the worst thing you can say when one of the Bruins' biggest problems in the series has been making the extra move or two, the extra high risk pass, or just the wrong decision.  That line is just...off...so I wouldn't single out Eriksson.

I like the idea of Fraser - guy only really does one thing and that's grip it and rip it.  Basically, what Paille did on his goal playing with the Swedish Connection.  Maybe he's the right fit?  Worth a shot.

I'll say this about Eriksson, too, though - he is not as slow as he's been over the last couple of months.  I've noticed a number of times, mostly since February, where Eriksson has an opening for a breakaway or to make a play, and he gets run down.  I don't ever remember seeing that happen to him in Dallas, so I wonder if there's something wrong?  Lingering impact of the concussion time off?  I think it was Brian Murray I heard talking about the impact it has on your high-level fitness when you suffer an injury in-season or lose your off-season to surgery etc..  These guys really build their base fitness over the off-season because there just isn't time to do it in-season.  It's definitely a difference from the player he was in Dallas and even in the first weeks of the year when he was moving well but just not in sync with Bergeron and Marchand.

Are you not entertained?!?!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Hysterical? Sakic played with big shoulder pads when hecwore 88 . He then put on smaller ones and he looked so much better

You are literally just looking for more reasons to dislike the guy.  Like Fletch said, saying his pads are too big is on par with Rusty saying Jagr's stick was too long. So yeah, it is hysterical.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

More moronic statements from the resident, uneducated Shab idiot. Who now thinks IT can put "needs smaller shoulder pads" by knowledgeable hockey fans. Just a sad existence for BDCs clown troll.

It will go with out saying that Fraser's agent, while on the phone with his young prospect, "pack a bag...you are a free agent this summer kid and you are heading to play the smurfs in the biggest game of your life. Not much more for me to say".

I think Julien starts him on the 4th for a few shifts first and then moves Fraser up. May it happen kid!

"Don't rush into Cinco...start with Dos!"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

You are literally just looking for more reasons to dislike the guy.  Like Fletch said, saying his pads are too big is on par with Rusty saying Jagr's stick was too long. So yeah, it is hysterical.

Davey yes I don't lke him not because he's the key player traded for seg. I could have certainly welcomed a kane or hall maybe even a eberle but I didn't like loui since the start and he doesn't have it in him to turn it around

And  really what makes me hate him even more its all these pitiful excuses that are made in his regard

I've talked to guys that were excited about loui even they gotten to dislike him.  I know there are others here that feel almost the same way but won't say it cuz they fear being attacked or maybe they think its taboo 

Btw u mentionef a friend of urs one on here ... a bruin fan .. what does he think of loui?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Davey yes I don't lke him not because he's the key player traded for seg. I could have certainly welcomed a kane or hall maybe even a eberle but I didn't like loui since the start and he doesn't have it in him to turn it around

And really what makes me hate him even more its all these pitiful excuses that are made in his regard

I've talked to guys that were excited about loui even they gotten to dislike him. I know there are others here that feel almost the same way but won't say it cuz they fear being attacked or maybe they think its taboo

Btw u mentionef a friend of urs one on here ... a bruin fan .. what does he think of loui?

He doesn't like him.  He also doesn't like Iginla that much, not a Rask fan either and has said he doesnt see the need for a player like Paille.  I have told him how silly it is. What does that have to do with this?

Also, your constant misspelling of even the most basic of words is really starting to get to me, perhaps you could try a smaller keyboard?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Eriksson is so terrible CJ puts him on the ice with the goalie pulled.  I think I will go with CJ on Eriksson's play.  BTW if we judge the forwards by winning board battles, most of them have been "soft" the past few games.  

Any player other than Caron is fine with me. 

"Don't judge me monkey" 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Iwas curious about your friend That's all. I do agree with him on loui and I like Ig but not as a first line rw not at 36. Paille not sure but  wawasn't he placed on Waivers from the bruins and oilers I think.  He can have a role depending upon rest of team makeup

Rask he does have to prove he's a money goali still very young so has the time

Try a samsung s3 at a store see how hard it is to write on this site especially and editing is so tedious ... only wsy to kno is try it

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Eriksson is so terrible CJ puts him on the ice with the goalie pulled.  I think I will go with CJ on Eriksson's play.  BTW if we judge the forwards by winning board battles, most of them have been "soft" the past few games.  

Any player other than Caron is fine with me. 

"Don't judge me monkey" 

He's trying to get him going.  CJ DOES THESE TYPES OF THINGS WITH EVERY PLAYER . HE TRIED ALMOST EVERYONE AT THE POINT WHEN BRUINS HAD PROBLEMS ON PP. WOULDN'T READ TOO MUCH INTO IT MORE OF A REflECTION OF WHAT TYPE OF A COACH HE IS THEN TYPEOF PLAYER LOUI IS. WATCH LOUI YOURSELF AND LIVE  IF YOU CAN. MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS.. HE DOESN'T GIVE MANY GIVEAWAYS LIKE BOOK SAYS CUZ HES HARDLY IMPLICATED IN THE PLAY 

ISLA. I SAW HIM HES HARD TO WATCH. HE KEEPS NODDiNG HIS HEAD LIKE SOMETHING IS WONG EVERYTIME HE GETS OFF HES ALSO GRASPING FOR HIS BREATH

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Iwas curious about your friend That's all. I do agree with him on loui and I like Ig but not as a first line rw not at 36. Paille not sure but  wawasn't he placed on Waivers from the bruins and oilers I think.  He can have a role depending upon rest of team makeup

Try a samsung s3 at a store see how hard it is to write on this site especially and editing is so tedious ... only wsy to kno is try it

Iginla is most certainly a first line rw.  He scored 30 goals this season passing the 25 goal mark for the millionth time in his career.  You dont put guys that are just about guaranteed to get 25-30+ goals anywhere but on the first line.

Paille is a former first round pick that came from Buffalo in a trade for a 2nd rd pick could be wrong on that one. Never picked up on waivers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Iginla is most certainly a first line rw.  He scored 30 goals this season passing the 25 goal mark for the millionth time in his career.  You dont put guys that are just about guaranteed to get 25-30+ goals anywhere but on the first line.

Paille is a former first round pick that came from Buffalo in a trade for a 2nd rd pick could be wrong on that one. Never picked up on waivers.

Disagree , jagr scored 24 he's not first liner no way. That's reg season hockey is such a hard sport ... playoffs incredibly hard guys like Ig nearing the end otheir career are not first line rw no way surely too hard in the playoffs.  Thinking otherwise may be undemining the harshness of nhl playoffs

I would have liked ig on the second line but we needed a younger stronger  playoff player in order to so. Chia had to sign him they lost horton so they needed some replacement.  I like ig but in fairness to him and to nhl playoffs hard to expect much for a guy at the end of his career

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Disagree , jagr scored 24 he's not first liner no way. That's reg season hockey is such a hard sport ... playoffs incredibly hard guys like Ig nearing the end otheir career are not first line rw no way surely too hard in the playoffs.  Thinking otherwise may be undemining the harshness of nhl playoffs

I would have liked ig on the second line but we needed a younger stronger  playoff player in order to so. Chia had to sign him they lost horton so they needed some replacement.  I like ig but in fairness to him and to nhl playoffs hard to expect much for a guy at the end of his career

End of his career? I would say Iginla could play another 5 years if he wants to. Some hockey players dont even get to play in the nhl FOR 5 years.  He's no spring chicken, but the guy can still play better than a hell of a lot of people in the league. You dont average 30 goals a season by being too old or too slow.

Sections
Shortcuts