Fraser in the lineup?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Fraser in the lineup?

List of younger, stronger, proven playoff performers who will score 30 goals in the regular season and who would be available for the right price?

From the top of the RS RW scoring chart: Perry?  Nope - no way he's available.  Kessel?  Nope.  Not at that price.  Ovechkin?  Nope.  St. Louis - as old as Elvis, so Nope. Kane? Nope.  Wheeler?  Nope - never done much in the playoffs.  Okposo, ditto.  Jagr - tried that.  Eberle? Never seen a playoff game.  Voracek?  Golfing.  Neal?  Maybe...but do the Pens make him available?  I doubt it.  Pominville?  Playoffs?  nah.  Hossa?  Not available, and almost as old as Elvis.  Simmonds? Playoff success?  Oshie would never be available.  Hornquist, no. Vrbata, no.

In other words, you might also want a zebra, but what you get is a Schwinn.

Are you not entertained?!?!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

List of younger, stronger, proven playoff performers who will score 30 goals in the regular season and who would be available for the right price?

From the top of the RS RW scoring chart: Perry?  Nope - no way he's available.  Kessel?  Nope.  Not at that price.  Ovechkin?  Nope.  St. Louis - as old as Elvis, so Nope. Kane? Nope.  Wheeler?  Nope - never done much in the playoffs.  Okposo, ditto.  Jagr - tried that.  Eberle? Never seen a playoff game.  Voracek?  Golfing.  Neal?  Maybe...but do the Pens make him available?  I doubt it.  Pominville?  Playoffs?  nah.  Hossa?  Not available, and almost as old as Elvis.  Simmonds? Playoff success?  Oshie would never be available.  Hornquist, no. Vrbata, no.

In other words, you might also want a zebra, but what you get is a Schwinn.

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

And Iginla would come at a fraction of the price of any of thos guys. Obviously anything can happen, but judging by how he was in the regular season and barring any injury i can see him playing another 3 seasons at least, though i definitely dont think him playing more than that is out of the question. Obviously i could be wrong as Im not a psychic. Just my two cents.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

My God Marco you always have to bring up your hatred for Eriksson, this thread is about Fraser.

With that being said I would not be surprised PC shopping him this summer.  I am also a bit disappointed with his scoring abilities (chances he's got) and lack of production on offense. What he has shown that I like is his PK, much better in defensive zone and breakouts , rarely makes a bad play .   There you go I jumped on your bandwagon , your fault .

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Glad to see him up and playing. He is a more of proven sniper than JF or Caron  or Paille for that matter. 3rd line for him, hopefully.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

marco, I would strongly suggest not trying to force every thread into a Seguin trade discussion.  You've repeated yourself hundreds and hundreds of times and never acknowledge the many explanations people have provided for you.  

When you repeat yourself and spam the board with the same thing, over and over, like a child, it annoys everyone here.  When you annoy everyone else, you get reported and blocked.  You understand that, right?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I did enjoy the shoulder pad comment though.  Comedy here is always a good thing (intentional or not).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can understand the reason for the frustration with Louie.  And all you have to do is look back at the Olympics and wish he was playing like that now.

Having said that, you can easily say that every forward on the team, from Iginla to Marchand to Lucic to Krecji.  Just about every forward on the first 2 lines has had at least 2 opportunities to bury one and they didn't.

If you are upset with Louie, you have the microscope on him, but there is plenty of blame for everyone.

I think Fraser is a good idea, they need a jump start.  Even if Fraser doesn't score or assist, the guys need to be reminded it's a competitive environment.

And they do have more depth than last year, we're not talking about Pandolfo or DogVan anymore.  Now you can argue that you don't like the depth this year, that's a valid argument, but it is certainly better than last year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shoulder pads are too big.

Move over Rusty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think with Loui,every B's fan is waiting for him to score an important goal,a big goal at a crucial time,for the teams sake of course but for his own sake.We all know the other aspects of his game are all top notch,pk,pp, all that stuff,but in the playoffs as has been said,big time players deliver in big time games.It would be nice to see Loui deliver.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I personally think Loui has too much hair,it slows him down,all the huffing & puffing and strange expressions on his face,he should have cut it at the B's fundraiser instead of the hefty donation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I personally think Loui has too much hair,it slows him down,all the huffing & puffing and strange expressions on his face,he should have cut it at the B's fundraiser instead of the hefty donation.

[/QUOTE]

It's the hair over the ears.  It prevents him from hearing the foot steps behind him.  

And why is Louie the centerpiece of the trade when clearly Reilly Smith (although at first not anticipated) has turned out to be the key cog of this trade?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I noticed in the first episode of Behind the B he wore sandals with designer jeans. If he were to go with khakis and New Balance 706 sneakers, he would have better power play numbers.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I did enjoy the shoulder pad comment though.  Comedy here is always a good thing (intentional or not).

[/QUOTE]

flet6ch u ever played this game, the guy looks overwight . go find sakic while he was wearing 88 and then 19 . differnt look. he just doesnt look good on the ice. start with thatb then who knows . shallow yes but image counts 

[/QUOTE]

OVERWEIGHT?! ERIKSSON?! THE GUY LOOKS LIKE HE IS ALL BONES!

IMAGE COUNTS?! Please tell me you are just messing around now.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

So Loui has fat shoulder blades? Never heard of that before.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

According to tsn he weighs a whopping 196.  They have Bergeron listed at a slim 2 pounds less than him at 194.

Overweight? Really?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

flet6ch u ever played this game, the guy looks overwight . go find sakic while he was wearing 88 and then 19 . differnt look. he just doesnt look good on the ice. start with thatb then who knows . shallow yes but image counts 

[/QUOTE]

Go watch anyone from that era, all the players look smaller.

Your not all there are you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My God Marco you always have to bring up your hatred for Eriksson, this thread is about Fraser.

With that being said I would not be surprised PC shopping him this summer.  I am also a bit disappointed with his scoring abilities (chances he's got) and lack of production on offense. What he has shown that I like is his PK, much better in defensive zone and breakouts , rarely makes a bad play .   There you go I jumped on your bandwagon , your fault .

[/QUOTE]

Every thread he contributes to turns into a Seg thread. Either it's about Seg, or his hatred for the player in the trade.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I hope Fraser spent his time in the AHL since his demotion noticing what's different between AHL- and NHL-level defense/goaltending.

-- Proud user of http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8vclq_sgc2c-69-chambraigne" rel="nofollow">Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --