Fraser in the lineup?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Fraser in the lineup?

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE]

Shoulder pads are too big.

Move over Rusty. [/QUOTE]

LoL

PS. But everyone keeps replying to them both, which allows them to get what they want - control of every thread. If everyone collectively stops responding to them both, they will both leave...guaranteed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

disagree. depth  for our forwards better last year and with a soder this year. wow!

[/QUOTE]

disagree?  what?  how was forward depth better last year?  Who is as bad as Pandolfo or DogVans?

If you say it was because Seguin was in the lineup last year, I swear to God I will hunt you down.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

disagree. depth  for our forwards better last year and with a soder this year. wow!

[/QUOTE]

disagree?  what?  how was forward depth better last year?  Who is as bad as Pandolfo or DogVans?

If you say it was because Seguin was in the lineup last year, I swear to God I will hunt you down.

[/QUOTE]

i think i need to call Shupe .. cannot call kel cuz he will help you

get the bazooka ready..

explain why you think we have more depth up front .

dont forget horton.

[/QUOTE]

What's Horton got to do with DEPTH?  I said DEPTH for Chrissakes, your regular lineup is your regular lineup.  Like them or not that's who they are.  DEPTH players are the ones you have when someone in the regular lineup gets hurt.  This year Fraser, or Caron are better than DogVan or Pandolfo.

Last year for callups they had

Spooner, Caron, DogVan, Pandolfo, Soderberg, Tardif - MacDermind was already traded by the playoffs.

This year for callups they have

Spooner, Caron, Fraser, Nick Johnson, Cunningham, Lindblad, Koko, Florek

This years callup team destroys last year's callup team, plus there were 8 of them this year and only 6 last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And don't go all nutty about Soderberg last year, he was only ready for NHL playoffs the last game or 2 in the finals.  This year's Soderberg is much better than last years'.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Kerry Fraser is in the lineup? The Montreal Illuminati were correct all along!!! (...I'll show myself out)

Seriously, I hope Fraser plays on the 3rd line. I like Pie-ay just fine but it just didn't seem right with him on the Yeti/Loui line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kerry Fraser is in the lineup? The Montreal Illuminati were correct all along!!! (...I'll show myself out)

Seriously, I hope Fraser plays on the 3rd line. I like Pie-ay just fine but it just didn't seem right with him on the Yeti/Loui line.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Id like to see him on the LW on the Soderberg and Loui 'Tubby' Eriksson.  Bump Paille down to the 4th where hes used to playing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep....plus he already has experience with the big club. More so than Florek. I think CJ puts Paille back down with ST and Campbell (where he belongs) and puts Fraser with Yeti. That third line needs a little beef to crash the net looking for rebounds. Eriksson looks scared to get hit and is playing the perimeter game so this is needed.

[/QUOTE]

Loui doesn't want the puck he's always late he's also out of breath. I was at the game everytime he gets off he's nodding his head and he's so out of breath.he should put on smaller shoulder pads he looks like a big flake out there.  

He doesn't have much time to get it on chia must be really disappointed with him . He seems weak . Really have a hard time watching him.  Well we all know How I felt since we got him.  Lets see how cis great hockey iq transcends in a bruins victory

[/QUOTE]

Shuttup

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Wasn't Fraser part of the "Seg" trade as well? I hope he wears the correct shoulder pads...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home. (George Carlin)

It's "Stehno", not "Z-Dayno"!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Id like to see him on the LW on the Soderberg and Loui 'Tubby' Eriksson.  Bump Paille down to the 4th where hes used to playing.

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure "Tubby Shoulderpads" is how I'm going to refer to Ericsson from here out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:[QUOTE] Wasn't Fraser part of the "Seg" trade as well? I hope he wears the correct shoulder pads...[/QUOTE]

+10

For the win!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]

Iwas curious about your friend That's all. I do agree with him on loui and I like Ig but not as a first line rw not at 36. Paille not sure but  wawasn't he placed on Waivers from the bruins and oilers I think.  He can have a role depending upon rest of team makeup

Rask he does have to prove he's a money goali still very young so has the time

Try a samsung s3 at a store see how hard it is to write on this site especially and editing is so tedious ... only wsy to kno is try it

[/QUOTE]

Is it smaller than an iphone?  Sometimes I post from my phone.  If I write "wsy", i hit backspace a couple of times and write "way".  It's really not that difficult and makes the posts a lot easier to read.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I gotta believe Fraser is on the 3rd line, but I'm guessing that even warm-ups won't reveal much.  Hope the kid can snipe one.

If someone wants to be a campus hero they should switch Subban's and Eriksson's shoulder pads before the game.  I'm so sick of Subban torching us with those perfectly fitting shoulder pads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Tubby Shoulderpads and Fat would totally kill in a pie-eating contest.

Are you not entertained?!?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Fraser looking good in tonight's game, much improved. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fraser!!!!  Awesome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

What's Horton got to do with DEPTH?  I said DEPTH for Chrissakes, your regular lineup is your regular lineup.  Like them or not that's who they are.  DEPTH players are the ones you have when someone in the regular lineup gets hurt.  This year Fraser, or Caron are better than DogVan or Pandolfo.

Last year for callups they had

Spooner, Caron, DogVan, Pandolfo, Soderberg, Tardif - MacDermind was already traded by the playoffs.

This year for callups they have

Spooner, Caron, Fraser, Nick Johnson, Cunningham, Lindblad, Koko, Florek

This years callup team destroys last year's callup team, plus there were 8 of them this year and only 6 last year.

Put your crayons away and read this post a couple of times and maybe you might understand it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Like I have been saying "PC raked it in with the players he received for SeQueen!"

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Matt Fraser brings the number of players the Bruins received for Seguin who have now scored as many as or more goals than Seguin in this year's playoffs to 3.  If Joe Morrow gets called up and rips, that would be a royal flush.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

20 goals in 44 AHL games this year. Not too shabby. Plus 2 in reg season and this huge OT winner. Good season kid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

That was amazing for the kid, but who was the guy on the third line with the fat shoulder blades?

Bad image, methinks.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

"Froyo" Fraser.   Let the kid have his frozen yogurt on Saturday.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]

...It means he deep acteam is for ex...

[/QUOTE]

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/eforcity-mini-bluetooth-keyboard-bundle-for-samsung-galaxy-note2-s3-s4-black/1306834696.p?id=mp1306834696&skuId=1306834696

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home. (George Carlin)

It's "Stehno", not "Z-Dayno"!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Matt Fraser brings the number of players the Bruins received for Seguin who have now scored as many as or more goals than Seguin in this year's playoffs to 3.  If Joe Morrow gets called up and rips, that would be a royal flush.

[/QUOTE]

Both gamewinners in this series have been scored by Seguin swappers.

There was also a great hold-in along the boards and chip in deep that led to last night's score.  I didn't get the number on the jersey, but the shoulder pads looked weighty...