Fraser in the lineup?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Fraser in the lineup?

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Matt Fraser brings the number of players the Bruins received for Seguin who have now scored as many as or more goals than Seguin in this year's playoffs to 3.  If Joe Morrow gets called up and rips, that would be a royal flush.

Are you not entertained?!?!

Both gamewinners in this series have been scored by Seguin swappers.

There was also a great hold-in along the boards and chip in deep that led to last night's score.  I didn't get the number on the jersey, but the shoulder pads looked weighty...

That line was on fire last night.  All three players especially Soderberg and Tubby played really well.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And Fraser becomes the answer to a pretty tough trivia question in the future...

"Who is the only player to score OT winners in both the AHL and NHL during the same post-season."

Definitely a gamer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to red75's comment:

And Fraser becomes the answer to a pretty tough trivia question in the future...

"Who is the only player to score OT winners in both the AHL and NHL during the same post-season."

Definitely a gamer.

Ill have to write that one down.  Good little piece of trivia.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Definitely a gamer.

Fraser was on pace to score 40 in the A so he can put the puck in the net. Hope he can keep it up....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I can honestly say i didn't miss Jordy Caron not being in the line up,hopefully i won't see him again,good luck to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I can honestly say i didn't miss Jordy Caron not being in the line up,hopefully i won't see him again,good luck to him.

Yes, very frustrating to watch.  Although a few years from now and regular ice time I bet he will shape up into a regular NHLer, but nothing special.  For his career, he should be on a team with more opportunity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Yes, very frustrating to watch.  Although a few years from now and regular ice time I bet he will shape up into a regular NHLer, but nothing special.  For his career, he should be on a team with more opportunity.

Agree Badhab,originally i had high hopes for him,as in 10 to 15 gl guy and good 3rd liner but he seems to have regressed in my eyes and has been passed on the B's depth chart.A fresh start for him might help and going to the right situation could see him stick in the league but maybe he'll just fade away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Agree Badhab,originally i had high hopes for him,as in 10 to 15 gl guy and good 3rd liner but he seems to have regressed in my eyes and has been passed on the B's depth chart.A fresh start for him might help and going to the right situation could see him stick in the league but maybe he'll just fade away.

IMO he needs a LOT more playing time, he doesn't seem comfortable out there.  He looks like every shift is a try out - which it is.  I think if he got a lot more playing time somewhere he could settle into whatever it is he might become, and yah, if he can't ever settle down then he'll fade away.

I think he's a carbon copy of Joe Colborne, and he's doing halfway decent now, except I think Caron might be better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I think if he got a lot more playing time somewhere he could settle into whatever it is he might become, and yah, if he can't ever settle down then he'll fade away.

(Warning: Nothing personal but you have instigated a Jordan "I hope you never wear black again" Caron rant.)

Like what? A fourth line player on a NON-playoff team? The guy has 12 goals in 123 games in 4 years. Is Boston just too good of a team for him to flourish on? Will he be a better player on a worse team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I could see a team like EDM or Nashville picking up Caron and giving him regular minutes to see what he can do. Cheap cap hit and if he can play around 10-12 mins and chip in a few goals while being responsible defensively he can be of value to a middling or up and coming team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

(Warning: Nothing personal but you have instigated a Jordan "I hope you never wear black again" Caron rant.)

Like what? A fourth line player on a NON-playoff team? The guy has 12 goals in 123 games in 4 years. Is Boston just too good of a team for him to flourish on? Will he be a better player on a worse team?

Yah, that's about it probably, a regular 4th liner on a non playoff team.

And yes, give how frustrating he is to watch I understand the rant.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Nice article on Fraser here on NHL.com:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=718585&navid=nhl:topheads" rel="nofollow">http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=718585&navid=nhl:topheads

Sections
Shortcuts