Freakin' hilarious

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Freakin' hilarious

Check out this video at the end of the article:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/montreal-canadiens/Bruins+eliminate+Canadiens/4686523/story.html#ooid=x0YzVmMjpQ07VNvkv18CziFO2_RRbID4

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Freakin' hilarious

In Response to Freakin' hilarious:

matt - Their lunatic fringe had a bad end to their evening, eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Their English beats my French but I have to laugh at the "pluralisms" in the guy's speech at the end.  "It's going to takes a few days to gets over."  I love me some Dethklok, too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Also thought the article on the front page titled   Worlds Best Divers to Make Splash in Montreal , was pretty comical too    thought it was about the teams trip back home

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Hilarious.  It was great to see those idiots suffer heartbreak   Again! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Unfortunately we all know that feeling whether it be the B's or the Red Sox.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Did you read this story also in the Gazette?  http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Sore+winners+Beantown/4694347/story.html There's some comedy right there.  Funny how not only can they not see the blatant dives that players on the Canadiens routinely make, but to point them out makes Bruins fans somehow less civilized than Canadiens fans. 

What a bunch of clowns.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'll give them this....they are passionate. And now they have nothing to look forward to until next season. It's kinda sad, honestly.

Can't wait for the Bruins to start Round 2 Saturday
    Celtics/Heat will be epic
    Got my tickets to some nice long summer evenings at Fenway
    NFL draft and a young Pats team looking strong (as long as they play)

I love being a New Englander....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Kelly helped his own cause when he collided with defenceman as he dumped the puck in. Hamrlik fell to the ice and didn’t recover in time to rejoin the play. The result was that Kelly had a clear path to the net.

Talk about polishing a turd! What I saw was a minor collision, Hamrlik dropped to the ice like a stone and then lay there staring at the ref trying to get a call. When it was clear he wasn't getting one he slowly got up like a petulant child. No attempt to get back in the play or help his team.

Sections
Shortcuts