Free OHL livestream games tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Free OHL livestream games tonight

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/article/free-ohl-livestream-dec-28-29/134678

London ( Seth Griffith ) vs. Plymouth ( Cody Payne ) would be a good game to watch for B's fans who would like to see a couple of prospects play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

Re: Free OHL livestream games tonight

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

London ( Seth Griffith ) vs. Plymouth ( Cody Payne ) would be a good game to watch for B's fans who would like to see a couple of prospects play.

tanks !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment: [QUOTE]

London ( Seth Griffith ) vs. Plymouth ( Cody Payne ) would be a good game to watch for B's fans who would like to see a couple of prospects play. [/QUOTE]

There you go rookie. I know you have difficulty with links, threads, quotes and phantom replies so I thought I would help you out. Thanks for the link can't wait to share my input on how the propects did on TV not live in person.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment: [QUOTE]

London ( Seth Griffith ) vs. Plymouth ( Cody Payne ) would be a good game to watch for B's fans who would like to see a couple of prospects play. [/QUOTE]

There you go rookie. I know you have difficulty with links, threads, quotes and phantom replies so I thought I would help you out. Thanks for the link can't wait to share my input on how the propects did on TV not live in person.

[/QUOTE]

This is where I have the difficulty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:can't wait to share my input on how the propects did on TV not live in person. [/QUOTE] This is where I have the difficulty. [/QUOTE]

No you did fine with the underline kid, just suprised you know how to do it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:can't wait to share my input on how the propects did on TV not live in person. [/QUOTE] This is where I have the difficulty. [/QUOTE]

No you did fine with the underline kid, just suprised you know how to do it.

[/QUOTE]

Agree totally ! I have my computer knowledge difficulties. 

Your turn now to fess up........... with hockey.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment: [/QUOTE] Agree totally ! I have my computer knowledge difficulties. 

Your turn now to fess up........... with hockey. [/QUOTE]\

I always wait patiently for your TV-prospect-watching skills. It's always so enlightening, no need to brag...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment: [/QUOTE] Agree totally ! I have my computer knowledge difficulties. 

Your turn now to fess up........... with hockey. [/QUOTE]\

I always wait patiently for your TV-prospect-watching skills. It's always so enlightening, no need to brag...

------------------

I will sleep like a baby tonight knowing this. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL you two ......

SanDog please tell how you paste links, I seem to have the same problem as Chowdah

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL you two ......

SanDog please tell how you paste links, I seem to have the same problem as Chowdah

[/QUOTE]

Rich rookie !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment: [QUOTE] LOL you two ......

SanDog please tell how you paste links, I seem to have the same problem as Chowdah [/QUOTE]

"Wait BDC Dottie said that the site would be better now ?!"

After pasting the link on your comment, you have to highlight the link, then go down click on the chain link (next to the numbered bullet list) and then insert the link. Just totally dumb....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment: [QUOTE] LOL you two ......

SanDog please tell how you paste links, I seem to have the same problem as Chowdah [/QUOTE]

"Wait BDC Dottie said that the site would be better now ?!"

After pasting the link on your comment, you have to highlight the link, then go down click on the chain link (next to the numbered bullet list) and then insert the link. Just totally dumb....

[/QUOTE]

ahhhh thanks guy ! 

Sections
Shortcuts