FREEDOM TO DREAM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

FREEDOM TO DREAM

As a Die Hahd BRUIN'S fan, Cherelli needs to get creative to get the right guy on the BRUINS.  Here is my idea. I know it will nevah happen, but it is my pipe dream. BRUINS give 2013 1st round, 4th and 2014 2nd round draft picks. Plus the Russian in Providence and Caron/mabey even Barkowski also to Buffalo. FOR THOMAS VANEK!!! VANEK WOULD BE AWESOME w/Krejci. You have no freedom if you can't dream!!!!!!!!! I will say that this team needs a serious wake the blank up call!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: FREEDOM TO DREAM

In response to 54BLITZER's comment:

As a Die Hahd BRUIN'S fan, Cherelli needs to get creative to get the right guy on the BRUINS.  Here is my idea. I know it will nevah happen, but it is my pipe dream. BRUINS give 2013 1st round, 4th and 2014 2nd round draft picks. Plus the Russian in Providence and Caron/mabey even Barkowski also to Buffalo. FOR THOMAS VANEK!!! VANEK WOULD BE AWESOME w/Krejci. You have no freedom if you can't dream!!!!!!!!! I will say that this team needs a serious wake the blank up call!!!!!!!!!

I think Vanek would fetch much more than that though Blitz. I'd give Spooner, Caron, Bartko and 3 first rounders for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Regier would be hung from Gil Perreault's jock strap if he traded Vanek to the B's, he would then be tarred and feathered, roasted, cut into little pieces and fed to the birds, then he would be fired.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Regier would be hung from Gil Perreault's jock strap if he traded Vanek to the B's, he would then be tarred and feathered, roasted, cut into little pieces and fed to the birds, then he would be fired.

I know all of this. You are very right, but it would be awesome to see him in BLACK & GOLD!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I vaguely remember the last time somebody went completely apesh*t about some guy from Austria - didn't it end with some kind of "Blitz" as well? //:-=(

It's April Fool's Day, I guess...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Please don't mention the war!

Sections
Shortcuts