Friday, April 19, 2013, please don't boo Jerome Iginla - mock him instead!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: Friday, April 19, 2013, please don't boo Jerome Iginla - mock him instead!

We need to get Iggy Pop to re-record his duet with Kate Pierson
    "Cindy, Cindy, Cindy, I can't let you go..."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

the other thread that says not to boo him should never be bumped over this one on a Bruins forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

What about "Jarome has bad credit (la-cha...la-cha-cha) cant get a car loan (la-cha...la-cha-cha)" 

?

If Sid was there, I would chant "Krejci's better" everytime he touched the puck.  I know its not accurate, but ....who cares?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Phil Collins "Cindy don't use my number"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Phil Collins "Cindy don't use my number"

That would be awesome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

(groan)

Any opportunity to heckle opposing players should be given every consideration.

You want peace love and flowers go become a hippy and live on a commune where the only spectator sport might be hacky sack.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

How about a sing-song taunt of "Ig-gy Ig-gy" you know? Like Carey Price's but with Iggy? You get what I mean lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

I have a little motivational chant in mind

(To the tune of "Yellow Submarine") "Iggy will never win the Stanley Cup, never win the Cup, never win the Cup"