Friday, April 19, 2013, please don't boo Jerome Iginla

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Friday, April 19, 2013, please don't boo Jerome Iginla

Here's my thought.  Jerome had every right to veto any trade because he had a no trade clause in his contract. 

Because Jerome is a unrestricted free agent next year, I think if we cheer him rather than boo him, we will have a better chance of signing him to a contract? 

All I'm saying is, please look at the whole picture. 

My guess is that the fans at the game that night will boo him regardless of what I think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Friday, April 19, 2013, please don't boo Jerome Iginla

I'll be at the game.

I'll be booing him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

I'll be at the game.

I'll be booing him.

I'm sure majority of the fans will be booing him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

I'd boo him. He said he would approve a trade to 4 teams & the Bruins were 1 of the 4 teams. He was traded to the Bruins and then didn't approve the trade. If he didn't want to approve a trade to Boston, don't put the Bruins on the list. He played the Bruins and their fans like fools. Boo him all game long

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

In response to lordy4's comment:

I'd boo him. He said he would approve a trade to 4 teams & the Bruins were 1 of the 4 teams. He was traded to the Bruins and then didn't approve the trade. If he didn't want to approve a trade to Boston, don't put the Bruins on the list. He played the Bruins and their fans like fools. Boo him all game long

I'm not making any excuses for Jerome (I'm upset that he didn't approve the trade to Boston as well) however maybe he was thinking even though he had a list of 4 teams, not all 4 teams were equal.  I don't know what Jerome was thinking but obviously by his actions, maybe Pitt was number 1, boston number 2, LA was number 3 and Chicago was number 4 for example.  And when the offers came from all the 4 teams, the offers where close enough for jay (gm of flames) to let Jerome decide his fate / team.  In other words, Jerome's no trade clause really meant that Jerome was driving the bus and not Jay (the gm).  I think that is why Chirilli isn't all that mad because he knows how the game / process works....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Why is my post removed?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Prolly because you're spelling Jarome wrong. :P  I spelled it wrong too so don't feel bad.

Yes, I would boo him if I were going to the game.  Selfish decision that affected many people and organizations.  There's no way Pittsburgh wins the Cup this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hty239. Show hty239's posts

Screw Iginla.  I hope they destroy him and the rest of the arrogant Penguins.  This post is exactly what is wrong withe Bruins.  they have too play with an geese and get Rahway swagger back.  Everyone keeps searching for the answers by adding players.  Let's start by getting back to what scan make them dominate....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Salsa, you are one sick puppy.

The man gave his word to his employers. He Lied. He can't be trust. He's useless.

And you want to do business with him again?

Unbelievable!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who cares if the fans boo Iginla? Zdeno Chara gets booed in almost every rink just for touching the puck.

Bartkowski is trying to stick with an NHL club and was held out of a game with first place on the line against the Bruins biggest rivals because he was told he was being traded. If your going to feel bad for someone, feel bad for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to salsa-kid's comment:

Here's my thought.  Jerome had every right to veto any trade because he had a no trade clause in his contract. 

Because Jerome is a unrestricted free agent next year, I think if we cheer him rather than boo him, we will have a better chance of signing him to a contract? 

My guess is that the fans at the game that night will boo him regardless of what I think?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Boo til you're hoarse and then boo some more.  F that guy.  He said, "Hey Boston.  No only am I unwilling to help you win the Cup, I'm going to try to steal it from you instead."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Fully hope that the Bs open a can of "who's your daddy" on him that night. The guy's a dirtbag.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I love iggy and im gonna boo him.  Nuts to the pens.  Its wr with them.  If montral plays pitt im cheering for montreal.  this may be used as evidence that im a closet habs fan.  But matt cooke is my most hated player.  I could watch the evander kane knockout all day.  

i respect the heck outta crosby, but i want him to fail.  They stacked their team.  Winning the cup obviously my best bruin moment.  But should we meet pitt along the way i will be pumped.   

Im also hoping the nyr finish 8th and the hendrik finds his game.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bruins dont need him. the Bruins are still the best team in the east........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I love iggy and im gonna boo him.  Nuts to the pens.  Its wr with them.  If montral plays pitt im cheering for montreal.  this may be used as evidence that im a closet habs fan.  But matt cooke is my most hated player.  I could watch the evander kane knockout all day.  

i respect the heck outta crosby, but i want him to fail.  They stacked their team.  Winning the cup obviously my best bruin moment.  But should we meet pitt along the way i will be pumped.   

Im also hoping the nyr finish 8th and the hendrik finds his game.  

Rangers finish 8th, that is one dangerous 8th seed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

The man gave his word to his employers. He Lied. He can't be trust. He's useless.

Unbelievable!

Jerome  sleeps with the fishes...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Unbelievable!

Never let anyone outside of the family know what you are thinking.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Three kicks to the grouin in one night, Iggy gives the Bruins fans and the organization the middle finger. Boo him and the Pens the rest of the season and the B's should be more motivated to win now than before and lets start will Philly to day. PC will get us some help to drop this padded Pens team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to salsa-kid's comment:

OK Don't boo him throw beer at him,no that's a waste of beer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

he screwed us. that situation where our hopes were up, and we were excited, it was because of him. There is a 0% chance of us signing him. we know he doesn't want to be here. he should be one of the most hated guys in the league for bruins fans. i hope in the first game of the eastern conference finals, he fights lucic, and breaks his hand on looches helmet

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Unbelievable!

If that was the case, then I would not do business with him again...  And I would boo him as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Who cares if the fans boo Iginla? Zdeno Chara gets booed in almost every rink just for touching the puck.

Bartkowski is trying to stick with an NHL club and was held out of a game with first place on the line against the Bruins biggest rivals because he was told he was being traded. If your going to feel bad for someone, feel bad for him.

That is true

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

This is the worst part.  Bartkowski would have helped the team on Wednesday night, too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Prolly because you're spelling Jarome wrong. :P  I spelled it wrong too so don't feel bad.

Yes, I would boo him if I were going to the game.  Selfish decision that affected many people and organizations.  There's no way Pittsburgh wins the Cup this year.

Um,  that's 'probably' bim09, not 'prolly'.