From a hockey fan GO PATS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: From a hockey fan GO PATS!!!

In Response to From a hockey fan GO PATS!!!:
    [QUOTE]  I'm not from Boston but cheer for all Boston sport teams. HA, I was born in the wrong city. The love I have for Boston sport teams I owe it to the Boston Bruins ,  they were the first and then came along the Sox, Celtics and Patriots. Today I'm wishing all the best for the New England Patriots !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    As I am to Bs. Heres hoping the Pats lay a beat down on the much hated Jets!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

from another b's fan....

GO PACK!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: From a hockey fan GO PATS!!!:
    [QUOTE]from another b's fan.... GO PACK!!!!
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]
    Do you mean to tell me that we're not all Steelers fans here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

days-of-Orr you got it GO PACKS !

And DEZ first I'll have to say GO STEELERS !  Just hate the Jets,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]days-of-Orr you got it GO PACKS ! And DEZ first I'll have to say GO STEELERS !  Just hate the Jets,
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I was truly hoping for a Pats-Steelers matchup but at least you can cheer for Pitt to take out the Jets.A Steeler-Packer final would be "old-school".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Was that Rask at quarterback yesterday?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Was that Rask at quarterback yesterday?
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]
    So I suppoose this isn't an anti-Rask post either?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

oh my god I havent been this hungover in a while.

edit:
    Sense game 7 last spring ugh.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey dez, I'm a Steelers fan now.  Please put that big fat slob in his place next week.

I live in Denver and listen to HNIC radio on satellite a lot.  I am always surprised how much play the NFL gets from the Canadian radio audience.  So my question is, do most Canadians like the NFL and how do they choose their favorite teams? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Ditto on the Pats hangover...hopefully the B's don't lay a stinker like that today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hey dez, I'm a Steelers fan now.  Please put that big fat slob in his place next week. I live in Denver and listen to HNIC radio on satellite a lot.  I am always surprised how much play the NFL gets from the Canadian radio audience.  So my question is, do most Canadians like the NFL and how do they choose their favorite teams? 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    I chose the Steelers because they wore the black and gold(I was just a kid).I think most Canadians prefer NFL over CFL.I personally wouldn't watch 3 CFL games a year(even the Grey Cup doesn't interest me).3 downs instead of 4 changes the entire dynamic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Hey dez, I'm a Steelers fan now.  Please put that big fat slob in his place next week. I live in Denver and listen to HNIC radio on satellite a lot.  I am always surprised how much play the NFL gets from the Canadian radio audience.  So my question is, do most Canadians like the NFL and how do they choose their favorite teams? 

It's the Bruins that had me follow the rest of the Boston area teams.
    If you like football , no matter where you're from ,  you must follow the superior league,  the NFL.

I'm with you and Dez on this one.  Just hate the Jets .
    There's no excuse for the Pats,  the Jets were just the better team in 4 quarters. 
    What gets me is how they let their mouths run all week .  Sometimes there's no justice in sports.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Personally I prefer the CFL - I like the faster pace of 3 down football. As for my NFL team, I'm originally from Manitoba, and ever since Bud Grant went from the Blue Bombers to the Vikings almost evey single person in the entire province is a Vikings fan. Viking football even gets front page coverage in the Winnipeg sports sections and for every home game there's a convoy of buses going to the Twin Cities. It's huge there.

But I am still more interested in the Grey Cup than the Superbowl.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From a hockey fan GO PATS!!! : I was truly hoping for a Pats-Steelers matchup but at least you can cheer for Pitt to take out the Jets.A Steeler-Packer final would be "old-school".
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Ditto!! But I'm just as psyched to have the Jets return to Heinz field for a rematch.......with Mr. Polamalu present. I expect a different outcome this time around.

Agree as well with a Steelers/Packers SB........that would be one heck of a game I think.

But, as the Brady bunch found out........can't go counting your chickens....till you've got'em in the coup!!

Ok, I"ll get off my Steelers fan wagon....and return to my other favorite Black N Gold team......GO B's!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i live in eastern new brunswick. alot more nfl fans around here than cfl. most nfl fans i know are pats fans. same as most mlb fans are sox fans. i think it's cause we're closer to boston than any other major city. i just don't get why they cheer for the leafs or habs. to me that just doesn't make sense. how can you be a celts, pats, sox and habs fan.

Sections
Shortcuts