From Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

From Buffalo

A lot of NHL "pundits" are defending Chara's hit and saying he shouldn't be suspended, but to me it looks like he shoved Pacioretti's face into the stanchion with his forearm. Call me crazy, but I thought it was one of the dirtiest hits I've ever seen. Even if it was against the glass, it would have been a pretty hard head shot. It's not like it was shoulder-to-shoulder. It was forearm-to-head, and you can't tell me that Chara, who has played pro hockey in NHL rinks for years, wasn't aware that there was a piece of lumber there.

I have faith that he will be suspended for at least tomorrow night, and as a greedy Sabres fan I would like to see him out for a long time. But I'm guessing it will be more like 3 games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: From Buffalo

vCash: 500
    I can't believe that he didn't get at least 2 games. I know it's impossible to prove intent, but I think it's best to err on the side of caution. Considering their history and the fact that the puck was gone so long (~3 seconds), I think he should have got a suspension. Almost all illegal play that cause an injury get a suspension.

I also think there should be a committee of people that decide a suspension, not one person. Mike Murphy decided this here, not Campbell because of the Bruins aspect, but it still looks shady nonetheless, regardless of it is or isn't. For me at Canisius for soccer, if there is a red card the decision on a suspension goes to a red card committee from the NCAA. I just prefer a group decision over a individual's over a serious matter like suspension

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Lapierre-Nichol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

So you are thinking that they will retract their no suspension/no fine stance that they already announced that has been supported by Bettman?  Would that be due to public pressure? That would make the league look just as bad as Montreal fans flooding 911 for criminal charges.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Copy and paste. Guy cant even write his own posts.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=31539032

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Could care less if Chara is in or out vs. the Sabres, but driving a guy's head into the partition (a guy who Chara was furiously chasing around the rink trying to pummel after a recent game after he was "tapped" on the back), resulting in a severe concussion, broken neck, and lost season and playoffs is serious stuff. Not sure I buy the "oblivious" defense -- that Chara didn't know who he was checking or where he was shoving his head. Nonsense. Chara has become an out-of-control player when he gets upset with an opposing player. It's happened a couple times this season after games and whistles with him going after Sabres' players. This guy just Bertuzzi'd a Montreal player he had a beef with, and he's gotten away with it scott free. Poor, poor, Zedno. Maybe he'll end the career or put the next guy he "cleanly" checks into a wheel-chair for life. But yeah, maybe it's all just a fluke that Chara broke the neck of a player he hates. Whoops.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: From Buffalo:
    [QUOTE]Could care less if Chara is in or out vs. the Sabres, but driving a guy's head into the partition (a guy who Chara was furiously chasing around the rink trying to pummel after a recent game after he was "tapped" on the back), resulting in a severe concussion, broken neck, and lost season and playoffs is serious stuff. Not sure I buy the "oblivious" defense -- that Chara didn't know who he was checking or where he was shoving his head. Nonsense. Chara has become an out-of-control player when he gets upset with an opposing player. It's happened a couple times this season after games and whistles with him going after Sabres' players. This guy just Bertuzzi'd a Montreal player he had a beef with, and he's gotten away with it scott free. Poor, poor, Zedno. Maybe he'll end the career or put the next guy he "cleanly" checks into a wheel-chair for life. But yeah, maybe it's all just a fluke that Chara broke the neck of a player he hates. Whoops.  
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Another copy and paste.
    http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=31543148
    If you cant speak for yourself, dont speak at all, you d*uche.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Pacioretty-Eaton

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Dont really get this copy and paste thing. Don't know how to type or cant formulate your own opinion?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Could care less if Chara is in or out vs. the Sabres, but driving a guy's head into the partition (a guy who Chara was furiously chasing around the rink trying to pummel after a recent game after he was "tapped" on the back), resulting in a severe concussion, broken neck, and lost season and playoffs is serious stuff. Not sure I buy the "oblivious" defense -- that Chara didn't know who he was checking or where he was shoving his head. Nonsense. Chara has become an out-of-control player when he gets upset with an opposing player. It's happened a couple times this season after games and whistles with him going after Sabres' players. This guy just Bertuzzi'd a Montreal player he had a beef with, and he's gotten away with it scott free. Poor, poor, Zedno. Maybe he'll end the career or put the next guy he "cleanly" checks into a wheel-chair for life. But yeah, maybe it's all just a fluke that Chara broke the neck of a player he hates. Whoops.  

What's a Zedno?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

yep , but i saw what others think about your superstar and i want you to share it with me :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Buffalo : What's a Zedno?
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

It doesnt matter, he didnt write the origiinal post anyway. He has no way of arguing against someone with a brain so he uses other peoples arguments.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to From Buffalo:
    [QUOTE]A lot of NHL "pundits" are defending Chara's hit and saying he shouldn't be suspended, but to me it looks like he shoved Pacioretti's face into the stanchion with his forearm. Call me crazy, but I thought it was one of the dirtiest hits I've ever seen. Even if it was against the glass, it would have been a pretty hard head shot. It's not like it was shoulder-to-shoulder. It was forearm-to-head, and you can't tell me that Chara, who has played pro hockey in NHL rinks for years, wasn't aware that there was a piece of lumber there. I have faith that he will be suspended for at least tomorrow night, and as a greedy Sabres fan I would like to see him out for a long time. But I'm guessing it will be more like 3 games.
    If you are a Sabres fan why are you on Bruins Boards.  I don't need to see feedback like this and if the league takes back what they have already said they will lose all credibility.  You would know if you played hockey that those board separators are not that easy to see coming and if they were Max P would have got out of the way much sooner.  He is a smart hockey player and if he was completely aware of his surroundings he would not have been in that place to get hit.  Not the smartest hit by Chara but to say he was trying to do this is foolish.  Matt Cooke and Claude Lemieaux are not the stupid.  Well at least not Cooke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]yep , but i saw what others think about your superstar and i want you to share it with me :)

No, you got caught copying and pasting and now you are trying to pretend you were doing it on purpose. Sorry dumbasz, your hand was caught in the cookiee jar. Know how I knew how to check? The original poster formed complete sentences. I know thats beyond you, so I googled it. Count on me to do it from now on now that you have been outed. Just admit you have no debating skills and move on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]2005 Location: Hamburg,NY Country: Posts: 20,145 vCash: 500 Quote: Originally Posted by Zman5778 I'm arguing that the hit wasn't as bad as many make it out to be and that for some reason, this hit is drawing absolutely over-sensationalized responses (suspend him for the season? really?) Again: Yes, the hit was a bit reckless and it was certainly interference. However, I'm not convinced that his left forearm actually hit anything but Pac's shoulder. I'm also fairly certain that if this hit was at any other area of the ice, that Pac skates away from the hit. Just trying to be a voice of reason among a sea of what I perceive to be sensationalist responses. Anyone thats played hockey knows what Chara did was no accident. No one accidently hits player that late. Then accidently puts them into position for their head to slam off the stanchion. If you or anyone else thinks Chara had no idea where the stanchion was. Then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you. The NHL yet again dropped the ball on suspending a superstar. Chara reminds me of Messier in the way he gets away with borderline dirty crap. The funny thing is, as I mentioned earlier, by clearing him in part due to his history of no suspensions. But they only reason thats true is because he has gotten the benefit of the doubt in the past as well. Not becasue he is a clean player that never crosses the line. How many ignored incidents in the past could have gone the other way and given Chara (or any other players) a history that would have been considered at this hearing? I thought the whole point of the new headshot focus and interference rules was to prevent what Chara just did.  
    What a rediculous assertion. You imply that we must not have played hockey if we believe the hit forcing Pac's into the stanchion was an accident? Wow, really? I played a long time as many of us have. I was a very, very physical player. I only had my eyes on the target and the puck alternately...you are a meat head...go back to your own blog or your basement or your mom's basement. Troll

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Buffalo : No, you got caught copying and pasting and now you are trying to pretend you were doing it on purpose. Sorry dumbasz, your hand was caught in the cookiee jar. Know how I knew how to check? The original poster formed complete sentences. I know thats beyond you, so I googled it. Count on me to do it from now on now that you have been outed. Just admit you have no debating skills and move on.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    HAHA nice nice

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Great work!In Response to Re: From Buffalo:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: From Buffalo : HAHA nice nice
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]
    Great work!
    Doc

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

gee , for sure it's copy and paste are U that dumb??... i just said look what others think of your superstar.... for sure it ain't me LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

and you know what ? hope really hope bruins lose tonite it will be so delightfull hummmmmmmmmmmGo Buffalo go

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Now ignoring Greatseason.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

So funny to see you respond :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I hope Boston Wins and Chara score 14 Goals and 1 assist.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to From Buffalo:
    [QUOTE]A lot of NHL "pundits" are defending Chara's hit and saying he shouldn't be suspended, but to me it looks like he shoved Pacioretti's face into the stanchion with his forearm. Call me crazy, but I thought it was one of the dirtiest hits I've ever seen. Even if it was against the glass, it would have been a pretty hard head shot. It's not like it was shoulder-to-shoulder. It was forearm-to-head, and you can't tell me that Chara, who has played pro hockey in NHL rinks for years, wasn't aware that there was a piece of lumber there. I have faith that he will be suspended for at least tomorrow night, and as a greedy Sabres fan I would like to see him out for a long time. But I'm guessing it will be more like 3 games.

Zero !  coming from a guy that can't even spell properly the name of the players on the team he cheers for . Zero !
    Bacalhau

Sections
Shortcuts