Fun in Montreal - Habs tell Gomez to stay home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Fun in Montreal - Habs tell Gomez to stay home

In response to islamorada's comment:

Ah but, a 900,000 savings for potential trade space with a buyout of TT now, or trade looming as he is willing to play next year.  All is good in Bs land.  Bye bye Gomes, welcome back Redden.  It certainly places the onus on players who wish to stay in the urban area they now play!  Welcome back JM!

Thanks. Nice to be back on a way too long sabbatical.

Just throwing this out there but Ottawa has a few injuries on D. Maybe they could entice a soon to be bought out Redden to go backto the nations capital on a minimal one-year contract to see if they can perhaps re-kindle some past magic. Come to think of it, I could also see the Devils going after Gomez in the same fashion. Could we time warp back to 2006? My head is starting to hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: Fun in Montreal - Habs tell Gomez to stay home

If u could get him for real cheap $$ then I would trade for him, obviously would not give much but he has always been a great skater and setup guy, I cant believe

That he has completely lost it and i I still say ever sinc the Bruins lost savard their PP has been an issue, take a flyer on him if the price is right maybe he can help

Sections
Shortcuts